Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Dana W.
Dana W.
Crystal Lake, IL

How do you review Swedish Fish? Great tasting, great look. Tastes like cheery gummy with that texture that's chewy, but not stuck to your teeth chewy. It's a fair value, and I recommend them because they're just plain delicious. My boyfriend loves them and I buy them for him.
kathygraves
kathygraves

There's just something about a chewy fruity fish. I bought these at Walgreen's but they seem to be hard to find elsewhere. The price is fair but I love them so much, I would probably pay more. They are yummy chewy goodness, if you like that kind of thing. I do recommend them!
Libby R.
Libby R.

These are my go-to when I'm craving something sweet and gummy! Thanks to my husband for introducing me to his love of Swedish fish! I like these a lot better than the bigger bag because the jumbo bag is usually with the tiny fish and I like the bigger ones (they're gummier!)
Jeidy G.
Jeidy G.
Inglewood, CA

I received a bag for Christmas and I still have it! It's long lasting. I have gotten tired of the flavor but if I leave them there for a while and come back the flavor always ceases to amaze me ! I dislike how they get in my teeth though, but overall it's a chewy experience!
Thao N.
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA

These suckers are so nice to munch on. I love eating them, but I guess not many people like them. I'm not a fan of how oily or greasy they feel when you touch them. But I do love the taste! You gotta chew them more like gummies, but they'e so good. Not too sweet, just right.
tony p.
tony p.
Fresno, CA

Personally I hate this candy not to ruin your I tension of giving this candy a try but myself I don't like them. Yeah you get a huge amount of candy per bag but they tend to get sticky after you open them. So you better eat the whole bag and deal with a hurting stomach later
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Antioch, TN

Best candy I love the cherry flavor soft and chewy to eat. This is a must have at the movie or around Halloween.  Try just one or eat a whole bag they can be very addiction. Much better texture then other gummy candy easy to travel with as well and wont melt like some candy.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Carlisle

I saw the article about swedish fish being Pennsylvanias favorite candy, and as someone who has lived in Pennsylvania my entire life I can verify this is correct!! I love this candy, it's very sweet, it's chewy and it's in the shape of fish! What can be better then that? :D
Katie S.
Katie S.

This is my family's favorite treat.  When my kid is having a good day, Dad brings this home as a surprise! Hands down our favorite gummy and the resealable pack is genius! This is actually always included in all of our gifts for minor holidays like valentines day and easter.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Noblesville, IN

These are so good, and are gone way too fast! It's so easy to just grab a handful and pop them in your mouth! I found a big bag of them at my local grocery store and just couldn't resist! For the amount I get for the price I paid, it was a good deal! So chewy and delicious!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now