22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Morehead , KY
I personally love the Swedish fish candies. I like their flavor and their texture. They aren't tough to chew and that's what I like the most about them. Plus they're so cute. I crave them every now and then but not regularly. I recommend them if you like sweet candy.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Homewood
I love Swedish fish, you're one of my favorite gum and candy. They are super sweet and I love the texture. Sometimes they can be a little bit too chilly so that's why I'm not getting them five stars but other than that I absolutely love Swedish fish and would in the
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
I thought I would like these bc they are made from the same company that makes sour patch kids. I WAS WRONG! They were very hard which made my me not like them. I don't want to fight to eat a snack. The flavor was ok. Kind of like your typical red gummy bear flavor.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Richmond, VA
These candies always remind me of my childhood. There is no other candy quite like them. There is a coating on the outside of the gummy that is sweet and delicious. They don't get a full 5 stars because they always get stuck in my teeth which is a bit of a nuisance.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
To me, my relationship with Swedish fish is simple. If I were held at gunpoint, tied up, and my only way of release was to eat an entire bag without vomiting, I would accept that fate of my death. Atleast I would die with whatever I ate last not tasting like rubber.
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
For a soft and gummy candy these are very good. I love them, my kids love them, and even my husband likes them and he's not a fan of sweets. They don't stick to your teeth as much as other soft gummy candy does. I wouldn't change a thing about these little delights!
Yvonneda S.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a childhood favorite and a favorite for many kids today. This product can be found at numerous locations and a range of prices. I don't eat it often, but the kids in my family call for it on each store run. They love the flavor and I love the affordability.
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
My favorite kind is the original flavor. They are so good, and they don't make your hands all sticky. Personally I don't like the multi-flavor pack because I dislike the other colors. Nothing can compare to the classic Swedish Fish. I repurchase these all the time.
Briana D.
Briana D.
Swedish fish are very yummy. If you like chewy candy, you will love these. They have an awesome flavor and you can buy them basically at any store. I eat them occasionally but are good every time. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a chewy candy.
Marina M.
Marina M.
My go to airplane goods! Every time i fly i need to have something to chew on because i experience my ears pop badly! I have to say these are so yummy and plus they're very cute! They do the trick especially in long flights! I travel a bunch so they re always on me!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?