Add a Photo
Photos (58)
R T.
R T.
DELICIOUS!!!!! Makes a great snack if you are craving some candy! Has a delicious unique flavor that i cant quite point out. I love eating this on the go. It can get a little bit sickening if you eat too much. If youve never tried these then definitely give it a chance.
Jacob V.
Jacob V.
Let's be real- who DOESNT LOVE SWEDISH FISH?! Everything from the chewy, sweet flavor to the packaging & concept of this candy just make it an enjoyable experience. I usually get Swedish fish to share with my friends when we go out to a movies- and they never last long!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Reston, VA
It's a weird chewy, like a finite chewy, not like a gummy mouthful. The sweetness is understated. I tend to stay away from refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup, but when I forget to sneak in my own snacks at the cinema, I do spend that pocketful on a bag of fish.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
My favorite candy as a child and still going! They are so yummy and very cheap. A bag of candy under a dollar is hard to find and the taste is great too! I have recommended them before to friends and will keep doing so. I love to eat these fish as a snack or on the go!
Alea T.
Alea T.
Henderson, NV
Love swedish fish. Such a great candy, definitely one of the best tasting ones out there. They seem to not get stale for quite a while, which is great. While it is still candy, it is a better alternative to chocolate candy or any high fat high calorie candy in general.
Colleen O.
Colleen O.
These candies are great for when you're craving a chewy and sweet snack and don't want to pay a lot of money. Sometimes they can be overly sweet if you eat too many. I love these for a treat whenever I can get them. They do stick to your teeth a bit, but it's worth it.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
I get these from time to time. The flavor is like no other. They care a great price and good value. they are a very unique product. They are great to decorate kids Jell-O and cupcakes. The kids like to act like they are eating sushi . Once the bag is open. Its empty lol
Diana B.
Diana B.
Love the taste and easy to take now I wish the package would reclose since I would like to not eat them all at once. I love using these for math manipulative. I use these for my candy sushi and Fish Jell-O concepts. Kids love them. I would like other flavors or colors.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Oh my goodness these are my go to movie candy!! They are perfect chewy consistency, i like to eat them along with my popcorn. I think they are a good size for the price and are probably at the top of my non chocolate candy list. i would definitely recommend to others!
Chari C.
Chari C.
I love the flavor and how squishy they are. I don't like that they get stuck in your teeth, but I think that is part of the charm of Swedish fish. I wish they were a little cheaper though because I would buy them more often and I might actually share them with people.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?