Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jeidy G.
Jeidy G.
Inglewood, CA

I received a bag for Christmas and I still have it! It's long lasting. I have gotten tired of the flavor but if I leave them there for a while and come back the flavor always ceases to amaze me ! I dislike how they get in my teeth though, but overall it's a chewy experience!
Meryem O.
Meryem O.

These are a great snack when you're at the movies. I like the flavor but I wish there was more variety. They definitely get stuck in your teeth that's how sticky and chewy they are so if you have braces or anything like that I wouldn't recommend it but overall a good snack.
Thao N.
Thao N.
Boston, MA

These suckers are so nice to munch on. I love eating them, but I guess not many people like them. I'm not a fan of how oily or greasy they feel when you touch them. But I do love the taste! You gotta chew them more like gummies, but they'e so good. Not too sweet, just right.
tony p.
tony p.
Fresno, CA

Personally I hate this candy not to ruin your I tension of giving this candy a try but myself I don't like them. Yeah you get a huge amount of candy per bag but they tend to get sticky after you open them. So you better eat the whole bag and deal with a hurting stomach later
Libby R.
Libby R.

These are my go-to when I'm craving something sweet and gummy! Thanks to my husband for introducing me to his love of Swedish fish! I like these a lot better than the bigger bag because the jumbo bag is usually with the tiny fish and I like the bigger ones (they're gummier!)
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Noblesville, IN

These are so good, and are gone way too fast! It's so easy to just grab a handful and pop them in your mouth! I found a big bag of them at my local grocery store and just couldn't resist! For the amount I get for the price I paid, it was a good deal! So chewy and delicious!
Irene S.
Irene S.
Albertson, NY

Sweedish fish are delicious. Especially the red ones.  They are chewy and have just the right amount of flavor in it. It doesn't compare to any other fish out there.  Even the color of the fish doesn't compare to the red ones. I purchase these all the time and recommend them.
Katie S.
Katie S.

This is my family's favorite treat.  When my kid is having a good day, Dad brings this home as a surprise! Hands down our favorite gummy and the resealable pack is genius! This is actually always included in all of our gifts for minor holidays like valentines day and easter.
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Phoenix, Arizona

When I am sick of being a grown up, this is my go to candy. Takes me back to when I was a child. yes, the gummy sugar stuff gets stuck in my teeth and I have to brush them afterwards but oh so worth it. There really is no taste to me. I just like the texture firm chewiness.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Carlisle

I saw the article about swedish fish being Pennsylvanias favorite candy, and as someone who has lived in Pennsylvania my entire life I can verify this is correct!! I love this candy, it's very sweet, it's chewy and it's in the shape of fish! What can be better then that? :D
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now