BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Becky V.
Southington, CT
Swedish fish are a favorite of mine. They continue to have that same flavor I remember from when I was a kid. They're chewy but not too much (they don't get stuck in my teeth) and are worth the purchase.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down favorite candy! They're vegan too! Always consistent in taste and I love that I can buy them at Target or just about any other grocery store. They are not too gummy that they stick to your teeth!
Stacey W.
 Don't know why, but the Swedish fish the best Swedish fish on the market except for maybe mom and pop handcrafted Browns. They have great texture, I fairly low sugar content, and great taste. The size is also preferable to the smaller size in individual packets. Highly recommended
Destiny G.
New Brunswick
My all-time favorite candy. I was ELATED to find out they were also vegan! These are my movie night, road trip, PMS sweet tooth favorite and I wouldn't want it any other way. The best gummy candy around!
Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
My fave! Absolutely will never get tired of eating these. I love the texture of the gummy and the flavor is the same flavor I remember as a child. I don't like the multi colored ones though. Just the red fish.
Ashly G.
Apopka, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my all time faves. This candy brings me back to the 90s  I used to buy these individually wrapped in my local corner store for a couple of cents. Often  imitated but none taste as good as this one.
Emily B.
I love Swedish fish. They are my go to study candy. They are the perfect amount of chewy with that cherry delicious flavor. They are often on sale and perfect for a movie date or a gift bag after a party.
Brittiny S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Swedish fish are seriously so so good. I’ve loved them since I was a kid. I think that they’re a pretty good value and you can get them almost anywhere. I don’t think anything tastes like them! Definitely worth it to get more than once!
Kate W.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite candy ever. I bring in this bag to work on Monday's and by Tuesday they are usually all gone. Great sweet candy- not healthy but a yummy treat and very affordable. Grew up eating this candy.
Jessica D.
Chapel Hill, NC
An all-time favorite! Love the taste and size. My kids think they’re fun too. Good price and a they have a good texture. Definitely the best of all brands. Will continue to buy and recommend to others!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?