BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol5 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Christine B.
Christine B.
Swedish Fish are a classic and a favorite of mine and have been ever since I was a child. I'm 25 now and I still buy Swedish Fish to this day. They taste great and the candy pieces are shaped like fish. They are somewhat chewy but not too chewy or hard. If you love chewy, fruity candy, this is the candy for you!
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love swedish fish!! My favorite type of candy is the gummy kind and these are one of my favorite options. The flavor is perfect - not too sweet, just enough sweetness. The only thing I don't like is they can tend to be kind of sticky compared to other gummy candies. Overall, I love them though!
Abby L.
Abby L.
I literally go through these giant bags like it’s nothing. Swedish fish is my all time favorite candy. In that giant bag, they can tend to get softer pending where you store it, and I love it! It’s such a nice candy to snack on, but be careful, you might find yourself eating the whole bag like me
Laura K.
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love Sweedish Fish. They are way better than just regular gummy bears. Plus they are super cute.  They are fun to add into a bowl of blue jello and create little fish tank centerpieces for parties. And then you can eat them!  I would absolutely recommend them. Give them a go! You won't regret it.
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Don't get me wrong I love love love love Swedish Fish ,but I don't like how chewy they are and that they get stuck in my teeth. Also I don't like that it hurts my jaw chewing them that's why I rarely eat them ,but other than that the flavor is great! I don't recommend to anyone with braces.
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am tyically a gummy bear eater, but there is something about a Swedish fish that makes them irresistible. I like how they are for one only cherry flavored because that the only gummy candy color I like. Other colors change your mouth colors along with it, and I don't care for that. I also enjoy that they are firm at first and then soften up as you take the second and third chew.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Statesboro, GA
Gummies are something that I'm very critical about. I don't like them to be too soft. They need to chewy but not so much that they glue your teeth together. They're flavorful and fulfilling. Usually I get bored with a candy that is singly flavored but these never fail to make my tummy happy.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish Fish just remind me of my childhood! Very chewy but very yummy! These are definitely a type of snack where you can eat them all day! Will they make your teeth rot? Probably...but it's worth it! If you haven't had them, try them! If you don't like them, then that's okay! More for me!!
Val V.
Val V.
i personally don't care for these, i have had them multiple times, to me they taste like cough medicine and they always get stuck in my teeth. however, i have a few friends that love these little fish and have to have them everyday. they are on the cheap side for candy at a dollar a bag.
Diana J.
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite candy ever since I was a child. If I was given a bag of Swedish fish or a bar of chocolate to pick from I would most definitely go for the bag of Swedish fish because this candy was just made from Heaven. I recommend to everyone that loves sweets, you won't regret it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?