Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Husbands fave treat so I buy these a lot. These are good fresh or old. They are amazing room temp or straight out of the freezer!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA

taste bad. there super hard and chewy. if they were softer then i would like them wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive teeth.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Lincoln Park, MI

BEST CANDY EVER!! These are my favoriteeee candies ever. They're very easy to find, and the best tasting thing I've tasted! 10/10
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Doylestown , PA

Good but not my favorite
i don't like the texture and they get hard if u leave them open if i wanted that texture id eat jo jo bes
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Colorado Springs, CO

You can't go wrong with Swedish fish. You just can't. They have always been a favorite of mine. Perfect for movie theater snacks!
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Dixon, MO

These are my absolute favorite! This bag will last me quite awhile if I can force myself to ration it! They Are just so delicious
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Modesto, CA

Swedish fish are the greatest. I always get these at the movies instead of popcorn. Be prepared to have them stick to your teeth!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Columbia, MO

Yum Yum Yum, these are great! I really like having these as a treat around the house. They are not awful for you and taste great.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Kingston, NY

I love sweedish fish

These are the best. Always soft and that unique taste. the only problem is I can't stop eating once I start.
These are really good, they have a good flavor, and are the chewy consistency. There is a good amount of Swedish fish in one bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?