The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,035 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
We love these in our office, I have a hard time keeping the candy jar full. Everyone loves them.
I love swedish fish. They are the best gummy candy ever.they have a slight cherry taste to them.
I love these! Swedish fish have been a favorite since my trips to the penny candy store as a kid
One of my favorite candies. Love how gummy and delicious these are. My kids constantly want some
Idk how people don't like Swedish fish, I love them honestly. I buy them every time I see them!
One of my all time favorite candies I grew up eating these I love the flavor and the chewy-ness
Swedish Fish will forever be my favorite candy. I always have one of these go paks in my purse.
Swedish fish remind me of my childhood. they have always been one of my favorite chewy candies.
Love this fish..who doesn't like them .........................................................
Love! Whole family eats this as an occasional pick me up. My son even loves these. Great snack.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos