The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,739 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
So yummy I love this gummies I would totally recommend to other it is a great price and I love them!!!
Grew up with these being a constant! I love the texture and the subtle flavor! I can't eat "just one".
My husband and I love that these are a fat free treat, and we love eating them while watching a movie.
Probably my favorite non chocolate candies of all time. Brings back a lot of childhood memories for me
These used to be my favorite but after a little while they taste kinda waxy.. Not my favorite anymore.
Swedish fish are my favorite type of gummy. I don't care much for fruit gummys either. Very delicious.
There's not much I have to say about his product because personally I don't like anything Swedish fish
Soft and chewy at the same time.cant just eat one.the kids love them also.love the sweedish fish taste
I eat so much Swedish fish these big bags are perfect! Great to put on the table for the whole family.
So fun to eat!! Gelatin fish designed gummies which taste like fruit punch. Stretchy and delicious!!!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos