Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Will P.
Will P.
Greensboro, NC

Delicious. One of the best gummy snacks out there and always great. Does occasionally get too chewy and stuck in your teeth
Vic D.
Vic D.
Carleton Place, Ontario

This is my favorite candy! So soft and chewy and the flavor is so sweet. They taste like swedish berries but so much better
Melissa M.  J.
Melissa M. J.
Jacksonville, NC

Swedish Fish!

Sweet, tasty, chewy. It's amazing! I love the texture of Swedish fish because it's chewy all the way through.
Haleigh h.
Haleigh h.
Vancouver, WA

Swedish fish are good if you want two. If you have any more, be prepared for a sick stomach because they are literally wax.
Tam C.
Tam C.

Swedish fish are old as time. Old and young love them. The was my favorite as a kid and now they are my children's favorite
Sandy C.
Sandy C.

Who doesn't love these? All I can say though is I wish that the shelf life was longer. I've gotten many a bag of stale fish
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Daly City, CA

Yummy and fun fish-shaped snacks. It has a nice berry flavor. I've seen dessert ideas that uses theses fish for decorating.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Erie, PA

I love getting these whenever I travel.. Just took a road trip and brought two big bags.. They where all gone 5 hours later
Liz B.
Liz B.

These are great candies. they are not the same as ju jubes it has a sweeter berry flavor. they are soft and very flavorful
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Waynesboro, PA

Love the value of the bag they last forever love just love always so soft and chewy never had an issue of tyem getting hard
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now