Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Swedesboro, Nj
These are so delicious they are one of my favorite candies. They are not too sweet. They're chewy and sweet.
Katina S.
Katina S.
Milford, DE
Useful when sharing at work during busy nights when staff need a moral boost. Even taste that satisfies all.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Sandy, UT
We love swedish fish, especially for road trips and camping. They are susceptible to humidity so be careful!
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. Great taste, quality, and price. I never can go wrong with Swedish Fish.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL
I love Swedish fish. the taste kind of like cherry. they're the best when they're still chewed and not hard.
Jolene G.
Jolene G.
Love these but they'll rip your teeth out! Great candy. One of my favorites. Bought anywhere. Sold anywhere.
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
One of my all time favorites. If you haven't tried these just do it. You can find them pretty much anywhere.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
One of my favorite candies, I love the gummyness and the flavor. I can eat too many of these on one sitting.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Sound Beach, NY
I eat sweedish fish all the time my mom also loves them. They're always in the house and everyone loves them
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.
Swedish Fish are a delicious snack great for movie night and just to grab on the go. always at a great price
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?