The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,391 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
How can you not love Swedish fish they are just amazing and the frozen yogurt place by where I live has it as a topping.
We always keep these on hand as they are a great fat free food. We bring them as treats on outings and buy in bulk
one of my most favorite candies ever. they are so chewy and delicious and cute! would recommend to any gummy candy lover
These are so soft, chewy and delicious! One of my all time favorites. In my opinion you can't go wrong with Swedish fish!
Great sweet snack. The only chewy candy I like. Not super sweet but sweet enough. I could eat a whole giant bag honestly.
Great movie snack my family loves these for movie not sometimes we don't want just popcorn and this always hits the spot
So so so good. I cant get enough of these. One of my favorite candies. They taste like sour patch with out the sour part.
They are just so addicting and yummy!! The fact that they are shaped as fish just makes you wish you were a kid again. 😂😂
Very fishy gummies that are very red and very good and also do a very good job of getting stuck in braces and retainers!
I love these . If I get hungry between meals I eat one. They satisfy my hunger. Buy a bag and try it.Kids love them too.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos