Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sandy C.
Sandy C.

Who doesn't love these? All I can say though is I wish that the shelf life was longer. I've gotten many a bag of stale fish
Marie
Marie

Flavorful, chewy enough that they are enjoyable not a chore to eat. Easy to share and pack for a trip. Not sticky or gooey.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Erie, PA

I love getting these whenever I travel.. Just took a road trip and brought two big bags.. They where all gone 5 hours later
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Seatac, WA

I love Swedish fish. I love the texture and the taste. The fish are fun to play with and make a great non-messy treat. yum!
member-4c3ea27be
member-4c3ea27be
White River Junction, VT

Love Swedish fish. They can't be beat when it comes to gummies and no other brand can copy them. One of my favorite candies
Rian K.
Rian K.
Escondido, CA

Super bomb. I used to eat these things up. I don't know what other swedish candy theres is but swedish fish are really good.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

These big bags are great for sporting events! Event though they are not healthy they are a great snack even for little kids
Becky H.
Becky H.
Pasadena, MD

So addictive.
I could literally sit and eat the entire bag of these.
I buy a small bag every time I'm in the grocery store.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Waynesboro, PA

Love the value of the bag they last forever love just love always so soft and chewy never had an issue of tyem getting hard
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Augusta, GA

I love these fruity flavored fish. They are the perfect texture and flavor. I can eat a whole bag without even noticing lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now