Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Megan F.
Megan F.
Rehoboth, MA

They are so good. They are soft chewy and delicious with every bite. I think there cute and have the same details of a real fish.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Colorado Springs, CO

You can't go wrong with Swedish fish. You just can't. They have always been a favorite of mine. Perfect for movie theater snacks!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA

taste bad. there super hard and chewy. if they were softer then i would like them wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive teeth.
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Doylestown , PA

Good but not my favorite
i don't like the texture and they get hard if u leave them open if i wanted that texture id eat jo jo bes
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Dixon, MO

These are my absolute favorite! This bag will last me quite awhile if I can force myself to ration it! They Are just so delicious
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Modesto, CA

Swedish fish are the greatest. I always get these at the movies instead of popcorn. Be prepared to have them stick to your teeth!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Columbia, MO

Yum Yum Yum, these are great! I really like having these as a treat around the house. They are not awful for you and taste great.
These are really good, they have a good flavor, and are the chewy consistency. There is a good amount of Swedish fish in one bag.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.

Swedish fish are so good. I love chewy candies and these are just so good. Also the fact that they're shaped as fish is just fun!
Serenity R.
Serenity R.

One of my favorite candies. Could eat these all day. The bags are often resealable, too, which helps me to save some for later :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?