Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Maddie C.
Maddie C.

Swedish fish are delicious. They are red. They are shaped like fish. This is just so I use 75 characters and can submit this.
Ryann L.
Ryann L.

I feel like swedish fish kind of tastes like basement must. Like they're good and I'll eat them but they taste kind of musty.
kat m.
kat m.
Austin, TX

I really love these swedish fish candies. I buy a box of them at the dollar tree for only $1. They are chewy and delicious :)
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Mechanicville, NY

Super Addicting! Chewy and fruity , perfect fix for a sweet tooth! Depending on the size of the beg, it can last you awhile !
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO

My husband and son can finish the value pack in one night! Household must have at my house. We buy these at least once a week
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Ann Arbor, MI

Soft, chewy, sweet, and delicious! These fruity treats are addicting and great to eat during a movie with some salty popcorn.
These are amazing! There is nothing better than these little guys. My only issue with them is that they get stuck in my teeth
Anya T.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY

Bleh. I never liked these as a kid and I remember my sister or mom loved them. I don't get the hype around them. they're okay.
Angela N.
Angela N.

Your favorite red fish from growing up! So good! Perfect for anything from road trips, movies or just hanging out. Love these
Emily R.
Emily R.
Olympia, WA

This has been one of my favorite candies since I was a young kid. Chewy but doesn't really get stuck in your teeth too badly.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now