Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Popcorn and Swedish fish on summer nights watching a movie at home after swimming or playing ball is my favorite memory!!!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.

Classic! Delicious! I remember getting these on my walk home from school and i still stop in to my WaWa to get them today.
stormy p.
stormy p.
Hickory, NC

Because who doesn't love these sweet gummy little fish. There delicious. I used some for fishing cupcakes for a party too.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.

This candy is not only delicious, but it is a very convenient, unhealthy snack if you are in a rush and are craving sugar.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Morgan Hill, CA

Will always be one of my favorite candies to snack on. They are an original. They sometimes get stuck in your teeth though
harley b.
harley b.

Favorite candy. I love them when I need something sweet but not something that makes your stomach hurt if you eat to many.
Ella W.
Ella W.
Orlando, FL

Favorite candy in the entire world. Taste like Jesus on your tongue. Best texture ever and taste wow I love it man oh man.
Mable C.
Mable C.
San leandro, Ca

I always find myself picking up swedish fish in a alternative to sour patches. there both always on sale or mix and match.
Cayla W.
Cayla W.

This is one of my favorite candy types! I love sweet and sour types of candy and Swedish fish is one of my favorite types!
Megan S.
Megan S.

These are definitely my favorite childhood candy. They have a unique texture and sweet taste to please any child or adult.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now