Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jolene G.
Jolene G.
Love these but they'll rip your teeth out! Great candy. One of my favorites. Bought anywhere. Sold anywhere.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
One of my favorite candies, I love the gummyness and the flavor. I can eat too many of these on one sitting.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Sandy, UT
We love swedish fish, especially for road trips and camping. They are susceptible to humidity so be careful!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Sound Beach, NY
I eat sweedish fish all the time my mom also loves them. They're always in the house and everyone loves them
kayt R.
kayt R.
Soft sweet fun candy to eat. everyone loves Swedish fish. keep then in candy dish all the time... fun candy.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. Great taste, quality, and price. I never can go wrong with Swedish Fish.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Vine Grove, KY
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy in the entire world! Definitely check them out because they are amazing!
Noelle A.
Noelle A.
San diego, CA
I love these! I love gummy snacks and I love the fruit flavor these have. Wish they had different flavors..
Brittany  H.
Brittany H.
Waynesville , MO
Price is a little high for the amount you get but there's no substitute for Swedish fish. They're delicious
Laura S.
Laura S.
Dudley, MA
Omgeez!! I am loving theses lil fishies!! Ive been eating them since i was a kid out of a brown paper bag;)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?