BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
Swedish fish are just delicious. They're the perfect type of chewy — soft, not too gummy or sticky. I'm not sure there's even another candy I could compare them to! They're unique and flavorful.
Alea T.
Henderson, NV
Love swedish fish. Such a great candy, definitely one of the best tasting ones out there. They seem to not get stale for quite a while, which is great. While it is still candy, it is a better alternative to chocolate candy or any high fat high calorie candy in general.
Jordan M.
Belleville, IL
I love the taste of Swedish fish. They taste like red sour patch kids without the sour flavoring. They are not too expensive and can be found at any store carrying foods.
Stacie C.
Colton, NY
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! They are just the right amount of chewy and they really don't stick to your teeth too badly. They have a delicious fruity flavor. You cant have just one!!
Sunny P.
Hoffman Estates, IL
It is my favorite candy. It's not too sweet and gives you something to chew on other than gum. It's also not too sticky and attaches itself to your teeth like a taffy would. I eat it once in a while when I get the chance and I don't regret it at all whenever I buy it.
Andrew M.
Cedar Park, TX
Swedish fish is my favorite and probably the best gummy ever created if you see Swedish fish at the store you should still try them if you have not tried them even if you have tried them they are so good you should get them I love Swedish and they're my favorite candy
Chloe J.
Spokane, WA
I love Swedish fish it is most definitely my favorite candy ever. I don't eat it that often because its not that good for you but trust be it is great! I bought this product at my local Wal-Mart.
Amy U.
Altoona, PA
Swedish Fish are cherry flavored goodness! They can be purchased at almost any store or gas station that sells food. Every bite is chewy and full of flavor. You can buy single packs or even the large bag to share with your friends! You can never have enough of these.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
These have always been a favorite of mine and they are even beyond tasty when they are very fresh! I have had some bags that were kind of hard but the fresh are the best!
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I love Swedish fish in small doses. Too many and your mouth just starts to feel weird. I often buy the tiny ones rather than the larger ones for events and activities. I do enjoy them a lot though!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?