The Best Gummy Candies: 15K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,789 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 102 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My husband and I love that these are a fat free treat, and we love eating them while watching a movie.
I love the texture and taste of Swedish fish! They are kind of hard on the outside with a chewy inside
I love this candy so much . Very chewy and good. My little brother and sister loves this candy as well
I used to buy these for my mom 24/7 until I moved out! And yes it was this HUGE BAG! We all loved them
I don't like these at all . The flavor is ok but it's gets stuck to my teeth defiantly not my favorite
Yes!!! These are so good. Sweet but not too sweet and the perfect texture. Not too tough on the teeth.
So fun to eat!! Gelatin fish designed gummies which taste like fruit punch. Stretchy and delicious!!!!
Soft and chewy at the same time.cant just eat one.the kids love them also.love the sweedish fish taste
My husband and I can't get enough of Swdiah Fish! They are so chewy and delicious and SUPER addicting!
I hate Swedish fish something about the way they taste reminds me of cough medicine even i was little.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos