The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Gummy candies are always great comfort foods and just plain satisfying. These ones in particular are for the most part affordable, there are many similar alternatives that are definitely cheaper than the name brand. I would recommend these to others!
Ahh, brings me back to my childhood. Reminds me of times with my dad. I love this candy. Reasonably priced and the big bags and give you so much inside you be so surprised. You can get that at any drugstore or Walmart target BJ’s anything like that.
I grew up eating these. I had aupairs from other countries and for some reason this is the candy they always got for us. I don’t eat it much anymore, maybe at the movie theater, but it always brings back sweet memories. Still love the taste of Swedish fish.
Swedish fish are a hidden gem! Literally they're so good I can eat them all day! They're not super sweet like every other candy but they have just the right amount of sweet to satisfy you . I wish I wouldn've tried these years ago! I can't get enough of them .
There's something about Swedish fish that make it a guilty pleasure. It's definitely obscure compared to skittles or m&ms but I can't get enough of that red candy! Only 4 stars because you can get "old" bags and the fish are hard and stale tasting.
Growing up Swedish Fish were some of my favorite treats. I loved the flavor of them. There is really nothing else you can compare them to. Now that I'm a little older they do get stuck in my teeth and kind of hurt getting them out, so I don't eat them as much.
Love love love swedish fish! I have eaten them with my mom since I was a kid, and I still love them! They are gummy, flavorful, sweet, and fun to play with! They don't stain your teeth, which is a plus. They aren't too expensive, either. Love them!
This is a classic snack that brings back memories of my child hood. No other gummy candy compares to Swedish fish. When I need a sugar fix, I find myself craving these. The price is right and the quality is wonderful. I would recommend this candy.
I grew up eating Swedish fish. Always a staple in my grandparents home !! I could always count on them. They are a good value for the amount you get and good flavor! Very affordable! Will always buy them and not he off brand ever. Repurchase worthy
These never get old. I only ever crave 2 candies in the world and this is one of them. Their texture is what really gets me i think. So wonderfully chewy and there is just something about their cherry flavor that makes me always come back for more!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos