Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Colony, KS

While I am not a big fan of these my kids love them. they aren't expensive and for the younger ones not messy like a candy bar is.
Lesly R.
Lesly R.
N Branford, CT

I can get tired of these but then out of no where I go back to this candy. Love it and how detailed it is if you really look at it
Mary H.
Mary H.
Sharon Springs, NY

Such a big bag lasts forever. I bought them as a present for my father and he ate on them for a couple of months. I love them too.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN

Yum! My favorite candy. I can literally pick this candy up at any convince store in my area. Fruity and sweet and is my to candy!!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shelbyville, KY

This is my favorite candy of all time. I prefer the multi colored pack though. If I wan candy, this is what I will buy, every time.
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC

My husband truly enjoys this candy. It is not the kind of candy I normally would purchase; however I do like it from time to time.
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.

Nice to enjoy by yourself or with friends and family, a little bit to chewy but there so good its almost hard to stop eating them.
Veda M.
Veda M.
Cedar Falls, IA

Just a classic candy. They're good to make drinks with and to eat with jell-o! I usually have to buy the movie theater style boxes
Kaitlin Rose K.
Kaitlin Rose K.
River Falls, WI

My fiance loves swedish fish...me not so much. They're a bit too gummy for me. It's like a cross between a gummy work and licorice
Lacey  G.
Lacey G.
Rochelle, IL

I like these but they are very hard to chew sometimes. Great price and the candy is good because it's been around for a long time.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now