Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Popcorn and Swedish fish on summer nights watching a movie at home after swimming or playing ball is my favorite memory!!!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.

Classic! Delicious! I remember getting these on my walk home from school and i still stop in to my WaWa to get them today.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Morgan Hill, CA

Will always be one of my favorite candies to snack on. They are an original. They sometimes get stuck in your teeth though
harley b.
harley b.

Favorite candy. I love them when I need something sweet but not something that makes your stomach hurt if you eat to many.
Mable C.
Mable C.
San leandro, Ca

I always find myself picking up swedish fish in a alternative to sour patches. there both always on sale or mix and match.
Oceanna H.
Oceanna H.

They are okay. Not my top favorite. The kids love them. Wish they would be all the way filled in the bag and not half way.
Megan S.
Megan S.

These are definitely my favorite childhood candy. They have a unique texture and sweet taste to please any child or adult.
Alayna D.
Alayna D.
Ridgway, PA

Best chewy candy ever! these have always been my favorite candies! the flavor is so good and they just melt in your mouth!
Nancy L.
Nancy L.

This candy is not only delicious, but it is a very convenient, unhealthy snack if you are in a rush and are craving sugar.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX

Good tasting and easy to eat! I buy mine from my local Target or Walmart. Perfect candy to eat on the go or at the movies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now