BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Susan S.
Typically I don't go for many chewy candy but swedish fish is a huge exception. I love the solid outer texture the moment I bite into them and although I'm not sure what the flavor is (I think it's cherry?), I very much enjoy it. :)
serafima K.
Review for: Bag more...
One of my favorite candies to buy. I absolutely love the taste they have and they are fun to eat! The only problem is that I think they are very rich in flavor, so I cant eat very much at a time. They are super affordable and If you haven't tried them yet, I suggest you do!
Nadira D.
Review for: Bag more...
Some soft candies are great because they are sweet and they don't give you a toothache but theses are not one of those soft candies they hurt my teeth and kept getting stuck
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy swedish fish all the time. I love the taste of fruit and i get that in this candy . It sticks to my teeth though and I don't really like that but I still eat them cause that how good they are.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Give me any type of sweet sugary candy and I am the most happy camper around. Every time j have a sweet tooth I'll most definitely debate in buying this one or something else. But it's definitely one of my go to's.
Sam L.
Perfect for a summer, poolside snack. the flavor is perfect as usual and the price is on point to get one or many of them. I have these so often during summer that I associate them with the season. Usually I pick them up from costco. Would recommend if you've never tried.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH
Review for: Bag more...
My favorite chewy candy of all time! Takes me back to some good childhood memories! The flavor is great and the Swedish Fish Brand is way better than any knock off. The price is right and I would recommend this to anyone who loves gummy candy! I will buy again and again!
Lori S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Bag more...
When I need a sugar fix, I love a bag of Swedish fish. They aren't overly sweet (at least not to me), aren't too sticky (which is impressive for chewy candy), and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. There is nothing that compares. They are addictive, so proceed with caution!
Audrey S.
To me, my relationship with Swedish fish is simple. If I were held at gunpoint, tied up, and my only way of release was to eat an entire bag without vomiting, I would accept that fate of my death. Atleast I would die with whatever I ate last not tasting like rubber.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I love Swedish fish in small doses. Too many and your mouth just starts to feel weird. I often buy the tiny ones rather than the larger ones for events and activities. I do enjoy them a lot though!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?