Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Costa Mesa, CA

Seriously flashbacks from child hood! I love Swedish Fish! They're sweet and super dense and chewy. I liked the mixed flavors!
Kaylee V.
Kaylee V.
Mount Clemens, MI

I love Swedish fish. They are a great and classic snack for all ages. It is tasty and I would recommend this product to others
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA

Literally my favorite gummies ever and I have an odd obsession with gummies haha Is it weird if I describe the taste as 'red'?
Lori K.
Lori K.
Fairbanks, AK

I love Swedish Fish. I just wish they stayed soft longer. Once the bag is open they tend to get hard even if you close it good
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Plymouth

Have always loved Swedish fish. Not a candy I think to buy often but when I do they are always good. Soft and chewy and tasty
Maddie C.
Maddie C.

Swedish fish are delicious. They are red. They are shaped like fish. This is just so I use 75 characters and can submit this.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO

My husband and son can finish the value pack in one night! Household must have at my house. We buy these at least once a week
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

I love gummy candies and these swedish fish hit the spot every time. They have a thicker consistency than most chewy candies.
These are amazing! There is nothing better than these little guys. My only issue with them is that they get stuck in my teeth
Angela N.
Angela N.

Your favorite red fish from growing up! So good! Perfect for anything from road trips, movies or just hanging out. Love these
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now