Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Katie P.
Katie P.
These candies are amazing, the only downside is the stick to your teeth, but other than that, they're great!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Swedish Fish are amazing! The perfect blend of sweetness and flavor. Usually on sale at Target, great value.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. Great cherry flavor and love the slightly cheery gummy texture.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
North Wales, PA
This big bag is gone within a few days with my family. Everyone loves the soft chewy flavor of Swedish fish.
Taylor  M.
Taylor M.
Springboro, OH
Huge bag. I tried them for the first time and wasn't a big fan.They go bad quickly and are too chewy for me.
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.
Swedish Fish are a delicious snack great for movie night and just to grab on the go. always at a great price
Anna C.
Anna C.
Another classic go to sweet. My whole family loves them! I put mine is the fridge so they get firm and chewy
Amaya C.
Amaya C.
Atlanta, GA
Swedish fish are my favorite candy. They are so good and love them so much. They are such an original candy.
Anika H.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
They changed recipe not as yummy as they used to be.. Overall ok.. Used as candy favors for a birthday party
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL
I love Swedish fish. the taste kind of like cherry. they're the best when they're still chewed and not hard.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?