BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
I personally have never been a fan of Swedish fish. I know a lot of people that love them my fiancee in particular but I just don't like them at all. I love gymmies but these are not my cup of tea.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
One of my favorite chewy snacks. I secretly love dipping them into chocolate or mixing it into my milk shack. They are also good in popcorn to make a yummy salty sweet snack.
Kayla R.
Review for: Bag more...
I love Swedish fish; this has been a childhood favorite since as long as I can remember and I'm glad they have not changed its taste or texture. It's a perfect treat for when I have a sweet tooth.
Madi D.
One of my favorite candies! I like this bag because they will stay fresh way longer. This size is a good deal as long as you have the willpower to not eat it all at once, I'd definitely buy this again!
Anna Z.
Chatham, NJ
I LOVE Sweedish fish!! Not only are they delicious, they're also vegan, so I feel like I'm helping the planet when I eat them. I miss a lot of my old sweets, but I can still have these and I'm so happy about it. These are amazing and a super great snack when I'm in a pinch
Chelsea W.
I haven't had these in a long time, but i use to eat them all the time when i was little. they taste so good. also your little kids can pretend that the fishes are swimming.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Give me any type of sweet sugary candy and I am the most happy camper around. Every time j have a sweet tooth I'll most definitely debate in buying this one or something else. But it's definitely one of my go to's.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH
Review for: Bag more...
My favorite chewy candy of all time! Takes me back to some good childhood memories! The flavor is great and the Swedish Fish Brand is way better than any knock off. The price is right and I would recommend this to anyone who loves gummy candy! I will buy again and again!
Lucy S.
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite snacks, I'll always buy just one for 10 cents at a deli because I crave them. I've gotten the bigger packs now and it's still just as good. These snacks are best when they're soft and not too chewy.
serafima K.
Review for: Bag more...
One of my favorite candies to buy. I absolutely love the taste they have and they are fun to eat! The only problem is that I think they are very rich in flavor, so I cant eat very much at a time. They are super affordable and If you haven't tried them yet, I suggest you do!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?