Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Forked River, NJ
These are always a favorite of mine. They are sweet and aren't messy at all. They are nice to have a parties.
Loren V.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Love this. flavor, taste sweetness enjoy very much. my favorite and my kids favorite. i recommend all the way
LaShelle F.
LaShelle F.
Charlotte, NC
Very sweet addictive candies. I cant eat just a few. The unique flavor keeps you eating another after another
Diesha B.
Diesha B.
Jamaica
I can eat Swedish fish all day they are delicious and the best part is fat free I snack on these all the time
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
This is one of our favorite road trip or airplane foods! If we are going on a trip, Swedish fish are a given!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Sunbury, NC
April 13, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
My favorite candy since I was a tike. Love the portable size for a great price. Will buy over and over again.
Renee B.
Renee B.
62 Bunny Trail Road Bangor PA 18013
Love this candy!! It's sweet and perfect! You can literally purchase it anywhere And it won't break the bank.
Anne G.
Anne G.
Swedish fish are one of my go-to fruity candies. They have a nice gummy texture that isn't too hard to chew.
Jolene G.
Jolene G.
Love these but they'll rip your teeth out! Great candy. One of my favorites. Bought anywhere. Sold anywhere.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Sacramento, CA
Jan. 30, 2016, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I love Swedish fish. Sometimes they can be hard, but I leave them in the sun for a while and they soften up.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?