Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Dena H.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA

Swedish fish are my favorite type of candy. They are simply a delicious snack when you are craving something sweet and sugary!
sami s.
sami s.
Bethel Park, PA

I love swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. If you are looking for something gummy and sweet, these are perfect.
Thomasina T.
Thomasina T.
Mahwah, NJ

I only buy these bc my 2 year old loves these candies, they are affordable and they make him happy and that's all that matters
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ

I don't eat these all the time, but when I do, they're pretty yummy. The taste is good, but they are a bit chewy for my taste.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Columbus, OH

I could eat these every day if I let myself! I have tried off brands and they add never as satisfying as the real thing too :)
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX

The best gummies ever! Yummy cherry flavor, love the texture. One of my favorite candies forever. Would repurchase many times!
Delilah S.
Delilah S.

These are my Favorite chewy candies. There so delicious, and not too sweet. Perfect for my sweet tooth. Swedish Fish
savannah h.
savannah h.

These are some of my favorite snack food candies! they taste delightful, and are great to keep on-hand if i get a sweet tooth.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Lake Stevens, WA

Swedish fish is good but sometimes it goes both ways where its too chewy or its too hard. But besides that the flavor is good.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Glen Ellyn

Great! The right amount of chewiness that I like and the flavor isn't overwhelming. I didn't expect myself to like it so much.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now