Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Turauna P.
Turauna P.
Davison, MI

One of the few non chocolate candies that I really like. Soft yet chewy with a slight cherry flavor. And the kids love them!
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Pageland, SC

I don't know what it is but the red candy is always best and these gummy fish do not disappoint!! Fun shape and very tasty!!
Desiree F.
Desiree F.
Grants pass, Or

These are so good!!!! They taste like sour patch kids without the sour! My husband and I get these all the time! Still good!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.

I absolutely hate gummies, but these are so good! They are my favorite candy, I don't know of anyone who doesn't like these!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.

Favorite candy!!!! I love getting the big bags for sleepovers and bring it to camp. They taste so good and are addicting!!!'
Jen P.
Jen P.
E Northport, NY

Perfect to bring to the beach! They're the big fish (not the smaller ones that I prefer), so I knocked off a star for that.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Harrisonville, MO

These are delicious. The flavor is good and they are always soft. It's easy to eat too many at one setting they're so good.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Erie, PA

I love getting these whenever I travel.. Just took a road trip and brought two big bags.. They where all gone 5 hours later
Felicity E.
Felicity E.
Hutchinson, KS

If you have a sweet tooth this candy is perfect for you. They are perfectly chewy and flavorful and great bite size treats.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Augusta, GA

I love these fruity flavored fish. They are the perfect texture and flavor. I can eat a whole bag without even noticing lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now