Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Livingston, NJ

A classic from my childhood, you can't go wrong with these delicious candies! They are actually vegan and are worth every calorie!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA

These are pretty good. the first time I tried these when I bought the for my son's school project. they have a good cherry flavor.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.

Love these chewy cherry fish! When fresh, these are a soft and yummy treat. If you like a chewy, fruity treat go get these today!
Moriah M.
Moriah M.

These are delicious! I can buy a bag and finish the entire thing! The candy is chewy so I would not recommend for small children!
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Louisville, KY

Swedish fish are so good. A cheap candy thats tasty. Sometimes they can be a little stale but you just have to take your chances!
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.

I love Swedish fish, they're my go to heat snack when I want some candy and sugar. The texture and amount of sugar are just right
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC

Love the flavor and the color. These do not get stuck to your teeth as easy as sour patch kids. Not to mention they are fat free!
Annie L.
Annie L.

I like Swedish fish, they are not too sweet and they are unique ! The candy sometimes get stuck to my teeth but it melts later on
Marcie L.
Marcie L.
Ocala, FL

My son's #1 favorite. Great go to snack or treat. Makes great in goody bags, or in easter eggs. Not too chewy, not too sweet. Yum
Lauren C.
Lauren C.

Fruity and delicious classic gummy fish. They are not a soft chewy texture like most gummy bears are though, they are more dense.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?