BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Lindsey M.
Taylor Ridge, IL
Swedish Fish have always been my go to candy if i cant decide what i want i always end up getting these. The flavor is amazing. They are very addicting i cant just have a few of them. The price is pretty good usually i buy the large bags from Hy-Vee.
Stormy W.
Bowling Green, OH
Gummy candies are always great comfort foods and just plain satisfying. These ones in particular are for the most part affordable, there are many similar alternatives that are definitely cheaper than the name brand. I would recommend these to others!
Kerry H.
W Greenwich, RI
Ahh, brings me back to my childhood.  Reminds me of times with my dad. I love this candy. Reasonably priced and the big bags and give you so much inside you be so surprised. You can get that at any drugstore or Walmart target BJ’s anything like that.
Karmellah B.
Biddeford
One of my fav candies. i could probably eat an entire pound in one sitting. The taste is distinct. it takes like my childhood. Always affordable and always in stock no matter what store I go into. Great for Stocking stuffers. Even Santa loves these.
Heidi S.
Greenville, NC
I grew up eating these. I had aupairs from other countries and for some reason this is the candy they always got for us. I don’t eat it much anymore, maybe at the movie theater, but it always brings back sweet memories. Still love the taste of Swedish fish.
Jennifer P.
Danville, IL
I grew up eating Swedish fish. Always a staple in my grandparents home !! I could always count on them. They are a good value for the amount you get and good flavor! Very affordable! Will always buy them and not he off brand ever. Repurchase worthy
Cortney D.
Columbus, OH
There's something about Swedish fish that make it a guilty pleasure. It's definitely obscure compared to skittles or m&ms but I can't get enough of that red candy! Only 4 stars because you can get "old" bags and the fish are hard and stale tasting.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Growing up Swedish Fish were some of my favorite treats. I loved the flavor of them. There is really nothing else you can compare them to. Now that I'm a little older they do get stuck in my teeth and kind of hurt getting them out, so I don't eat them as much.
Catherine F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Love love love swedish fish! I have eaten them with my mom since I was a kid, and I still love them! They are gummy, flavorful, sweet, and fun to play with! They don't stain your teeth, which is a plus. They aren't too expensive, either. Love them!
Tiffany R.
Mifflintown, PA
This is a classic snack that brings back memories of my child hood. No other gummy candy compares to Swedish fish. When I need a sugar fix, I find myself craving these. The price is right and the quality is wonderful. I would recommend this candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?