Add a Photo
Photos (55)
These Swedish fish are so good! They are also perfect for sharing with a group of friends. I will definitely continue to get them.
Maureen d.
Maureen d.

This is an excellent gummy snack that never goes out of style. It's a treat I enjoyed as a kid and tastes just as good as an adult
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.

Nice to enjoy by yourself or with friends and family, a little bit to chewy but there so good its almost hard to stop eating them.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Spring, TX

This has been a favorite of mine since childhood! I always purchase them at the movies and when Walgreens has there 3 for $3 deal!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL

Are you surpassed by these candies in the store until one day I decided to buy them and try them and I've never been more pleased.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Towanda, PA

Swedish fish a a family favorite for us! They never last long once we get them in the house! They are a perfect snack for parties.
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI

The OG candy. These are just too hard to resist. I love the flavor so much. Plus, you feel like you're not eating as many calories
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Tewksbury, MA

Swedish Fish is a classic favorite of mine! They are always soft and chewy and deliver the perfect amount of sweetness.  Addicting!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Graceville, FL

I first tried these when I was little, and at a friend's house..ever since I still think they are some of the tastiest gummies! :)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Round Rock, TX

Absolutely, hands down, without a question my favorite candy of all time. They are so chewy and sweet. I can't get enough of them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?