Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Sunbury, NC
April 13, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
My favorite candy since I was a tike. Love the portable size for a great price. Will buy over and over again.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
June 15, 2016, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Sweedish Fish are such a go to classic gummy candy. They always taste delicious and are very very affordable.
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Springville, UT
Swedish Fish are delicious. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't enjoy Swedish fish.
Julissa V.
Julissa V.
I don't really like these gummies because they're really sticky. I feel like there's not much flavor in them.
Shauniece B.
Shauniece B.
May 30, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I am obsessed with Swedish fish. I could eat them for days. The are cheap and so tasty. Usual my go to candy.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
My husband loves these so much! I love the bigger size bag, it is very nice. He says they have a good flavor/
LaShelle F.
LaShelle F.
Charlotte, NC
Very sweet addictive candies. I cant eat just a few. The unique flavor keeps you eating another after another
Loren V.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Love this. flavor, taste sweetness enjoy very much. my favorite and my kids favorite. i recommend all the way
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Aitkin, MN
My absolute favorite. They are so addicting. I get large bags and take them to work. Nurses love Swedish fish
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
This is one of our favorite road trip or airplane foods! If we are going on a trip, Swedish fish are a given!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?