BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Its j.
Athens, OH
Swedish fish are an important part of every diet.They are gooey, chewy, and delicious. I can't stress the amount of fun you have whe consuming this cute little fish chew. Swedish Fosh are nostalic, but create new memories. They are fun to eat and to share!
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I personally have never really been a huge fan of swedish fish, but that's only because I'm not a big fan of gummies in general. BUT the flavor of swedish fish is actually quite delicious and they are good to just suck on. They are pretty affordable as well.
Sarah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these and I can never stop eating them when I buy them. I try to buy a small bag, so if I do eat them all then I don't feel bad about myself. I buy them here and there. I love Swedish Fish they are so good!  I would definitely buy them again in the future.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
I have loved this candy since I was a little kid. The flavor is spot on, and the price point is awesome. Other knockoff brands simply cannot compare to the flavor and texture of the original Swedish Fish candy. I cannot recommend this candy highly enough!
Marty R.
These are a classic. The yummy cherry flavor with the extra chewy gummy texture is perfection. These are a guilty pleasure of mine. Highly recommended to anyone that has not tried them before. Find them at any grocery store, gas station or movie theater.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
 Such a good idea especially when it's my time of the month and I need something sweet. Love that it reminds me of being a kid we're going to the movies and getting that special snack. Anytime I see them I make sure to buy a pair for myself and my siblings
Gina T.
I LOVE Swedish fish. They are loaded with sugar though, and you can definitely taste it when you eat too many. But, they are low fat and are a good value for the taste. I would only buy them at the movies or for a Halloween treat due to the sugary nature.
Carol C.
Alpine, CA
😅😅👍
My husband and I purchased this large barf for his mom because she said she liked them. She ate all of it in less than a week. Haha
Then the next Halloween the candy bags we got had these fish and she ate all those too because we saved them for her.
Taylor R.
Waynesville, MO
One of my all time favorite candy! This is my go to when I need something sweet. They are usually pretty cheap and very tasty. They are not like normal gummy's they have a special taste and texture. I would recommend this to anyone who like chewy candy!
Tracy F.
simi Valley
Swedish fish are a timeless treat that are delicious forever and ever. My boyfriend loves them so much and we love to eat them while watching movies or hanging on the couch. Hands down these are so good you can eat the whole bag so watch yourself... ;)
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?