Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Piper C.
Piper C.
Acton, ON - Ontario

One of my all time FAVOURITE candies! ugh, honestly, I could eat so many of these. My favorites are definitely the red ones.
Cora K.
Cora K.
Hillsboro , Or

These are my favorite candy! Always soft gummies and are super yummy. I highly recommend them if you are a gummy candy lover!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Ypsilanti, MI

A classic favorite candy. They are my mothers favorite so I'm always buying them for her. I will buy them every time I see them
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Bakersfield, CA

I love these candies!! They are so yummy and delicious. If I'm not reaching for chocolate I am definitely reaching for these.
Mason S.
Mason S.

This is an OK product I guess. I do not like Sweedish Fish, but if you are a strawberry/cherry candy person, this is for you.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Ann Arbor, MI

Soft, chewy, sweet, and delicious! These fruity treats are addicting and great to eat during a movie with some salty popcorn.
kat m.
kat m.
Austin, TX

I really love these swedish fish candies. I buy a box of them at the dollar tree for only $1. They are chewy and delicious :)
Ginny M.
Ginny M.
Lexington , Ky

I love Swedish fish. They are my favorite gummy candy. Delicious! Got a one lb bag for Christmas and it was gone by February.
Grace  N.
Grace N.
Indio, CA

Swedish fish are on of my favorite candies ever! I love the multicolored ones too! They make eating candy so much fun!!!!!!!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Whoever said "share size" was lying. You don't share these, you just get more to yourself. What a delicious and fruity treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now