Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Erica B.
Erica B.

I love sweedish fish! These are a great snack and perfect for parties! I used these at my last party and they were a big hit!
Ginny M.
Ginny M.
Lexington , Ky

I love Swedish fish. They are my favorite gummy candy. Delicious! Got a one lb bag for Christmas and it was gone by February.
Cora K.
Cora K.
Hillsboro , Or

These are my favorite candy! Always soft gummies and are super yummy. I highly recommend them if you are a gummy candy lover!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Alton, IL

A favorite candy. Soft and chewy without being too sweet. I love to use these for cupcake accents too for summertime parties.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Grand Island, NY

These are great when they are fresh! It's important to make sure you seal the bag really well to ensure freshness every time!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Salem,va

I remember going to the corner store as a kid and purchasing swedish fish for a penny. Eating these brings back many memories
JL S.
JL S.
Barrington, IL

An oldie, but goodie! Great for everyone in your family, but they are a bit large for the little kids. Not too messy, either.
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Denver, CO

I really like gummy candy so this is perfect for me. I highly recommend eating these, but sometimes they stick to your teeth.
Amna A.
Amna A.

Love this candy, only downside I hate is that it gets stuck in your teeth but it's always one of my go to jelly gummy candies
Zuri D.
Zuri D.

One of my favorite candies are Swedish fish. They might not be for everyone, but they are like slightly hardened gummy bears.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now