Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
These are chewy and quite satisfying! I've enjoyed these since I was a child and now my kids are addicted too.
kayla h.
kayla h.
Weldon, CA
Super yummy and addicting. one of my all time favorites for sure. They have a great taste that isn't too sweet
Linda W.
Linda W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Swedish fish are a quick non fattening snack, they are not too sweet and don't get stuck in between your teeth
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
One of my fav candy they are so good and have a really nice juicy fruity flavor to them really recommend these
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Fort Worth, TX
THESE ARE THE BEST, VERY ADDICTING , GREAT TASTE BUT EXPENSIVE. I ONLY BUY THE RED ONES OTHER FLAVORS ARE BAD.
Kati P.
Kati P.
Gilbert, AZ
Never disappoints. You have to get the bag of all red because it is far superior to the assorted flavors. Duh.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Wapakoneta, OH
My kids and I love these mouth watering little fish! If we want something to snack on this is our go to snack!
Leandra P.
Leandra P.
Comstock Park, MI
Swedish fish are good. They have a different consistency of gummi bears. They are more firm that a gummi bear.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Helena, MT
I love swedish fish! My Husband and son do as well. We use the "fishys" as a treat for my son using the potty
Faith B.
Faith B.
These are gross to me. My husband loves them but I can't even finish one. They also get stuck in my teeth. :/
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?