The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,353 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My go-to movie theater snack!!!! Once I eat one, I cannot put the bag down. Love them!
Sooooo good!! Love them, even when they're starting to get stale they still taste good
I love sweedish fish! Chewy with great flavor. A great snack during a short work break
My wife loves these! They're kinda sticky when it comes to teeth but totally worth it!
Swedish fish is one of my favorite gummies. They are good dipped in chocolate as well.
Love them. Very delicious. Good price. They have big and small. I prefer the big fish.
Classic old school Swedish fish! So good! We love to take a box with us to the movies.
Great little snack my niece absolutely loves them also helps that she loves fishes lol
I grew up on Swedish fish, buying them at one cent each. One of the best candies ever.
I don't know the actual flavor, but Swedish fish have always been my go to chewy candy
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos