Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Erica B.
Erica B.

I love sweedish fish! These are a great snack and perfect for parties! I used these at my last party and they were a big hit!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.

I absolutely hate gummies, but these are so good! They are my favorite candy, I don't know of anyone who doesn't like these!
Salina S.
Salina S.

Sometimes a classic Swedish Fish candy is all you really need. These are chewy, but still hard and satisfy your sweet tooth.
Desiree F.
Desiree F.
Grants Pass, OR

These are so good!!!! They taste like sour patch kids without the sour! My husband and I get these all the time! Still good!
Gabby Jo S.
Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton, OH

Swedish fish are one of the best candies ever. I think they are delicious and are good with chocolate or just by themselves.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

My husband loves these Swedish fish. He can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Their very gummy and don't have much of a taste.
Eryn S.
Eryn S.

Who doesn't love vegan candy! Cruelty free, no disgusting gelatin, chewy fruity deliciousness to sneak into a movie theater.
Trinity O.
Trinity O.

I usually only like chocolate, but this is by far my favorite gummy candy. So delicious and I can usually find them anywhere.
Erica W.
Erica W.

Great texture and perfect amount of sweetness. The resealable bag is just what I needed. Grab and go fix for my sweet tooth.
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Pageland, SC

I don't know what it is but the red candy is always best and these gummy fish do not disappoint!! Fun shape and very tasty!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now