Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Maureen d.
Maureen d.

This is an excellent gummy snack that never goes out of style. It's a treat I enjoyed as a kid and tastes just as good as an adult
These Swedish fish are so good! They are also perfect for sharing with a group of friends. I will definitely continue to get them.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY

Favorite candy I've loved these for years. The big bag is my favorite I buy them at a whole sale store. Reasonable price. So yummy
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC

My husband truly enjoys this candy. It is not the kind of candy I normally would purchase; however I do like it from time to time.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Spring, TX

This has been a favorite of mine since childhood! I always purchase them at the movies and when Walgreens has there 3 for $3 deal!
Lacey  G.
Lacey G.
Rochelle, IL

I like these but they are very hard to chew sometimes. Great price and the candy is good because it's been around for a long time.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Tewksbury, MA

Swedish Fish is a classic favorite of mine! They are always soft and chewy and deliver the perfect amount of sweetness.  Addicting!
Karla B.
Karla B.

One of my favorites growing up and still now. I do notice that they are not easy to find as the once were and can be a bit pricey.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Towanda, PA

Swedish fish a a family favorite for us! They never last long once we get them in the house! They are a perfect snack for parties.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL

Are you surpassed by these candies in the store until one day I decided to buy them and try them and I've never been more pleased.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?