Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Tam C.
Tam C.

Swedish fish are old as time. Old and young love them. The was my favorite as a kid and now they are my children's favorite
Vic D.
Vic D.
Carleton Place, Ontario

This is my favorite candy! So soft and chewy and the flavor is so sweet. They taste like swedish berries but so much better
Emily B.
Emily B.
Glenshaw, PA

A favorite of mine. You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish. They never last long in my house because everyone loves them.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Seatac, WA

I love Swedish fish. I love the texture and the taste. The fish are fun to play with and make a great non-messy treat. yum!
Liz B.
Liz B.

These are great candies. they are not the same as ju jubes it has a sweeter berry flavor. they are soft and very flavorful
jenn r.
jenn r.

Favorite since I was a kid. Love the fruity taste and always sneak them in movie theaters. Great for snacking on cheat day!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Waynesboro, PA

Love the value of the bag they last forever love just love always so soft and chewy never had an issue of tyem getting hard
Melissa M.  J.
Melissa M. J.
Jacksonville, NC

Swedish Fish!

Sweet, tasty, chewy. It's amazing! I love the texture of Swedish fish because it's chewy all the way through.
Quiana S.
Quiana S.

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite treats. Love them and buy them very often. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Brunswick, MD

I used these for a school project and everyone wanted them at the end of class. These are so good and their size is perfect
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now