BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
Swedish fish are basically the best gummy candy:) they aren't cherry flavored or strawberry, it's more like a Hawaiian Punch/fruit punch type flavor? I don't know exactly how to describe it but they are basically the best candy ever and if you haven't tried them, do!
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
I was surprised to like Swedish Fish because I never really gravitated towards them. But once I tried them, I loved them. They are perfect if you are looking for something sweet that's not too sugary and won't make your stomach hurt afterwards like you feel like after too many Skittles or Sour Patch.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies. I feel like it’s a candy you either love or hate. I think they are very affordable and you get a lot in one package. Flavor is great, obviously since I love them. If you haven’t tried them then you are totally missing out!
Becca L.
I used to love this years ago. They all have the same flavor but they get really addicting. The big packs of them in the resealable bags are great. They kind of get stuck in your teeth after a while though. Probably not the healthiest but still very delicious.
Karly B.
Oneonta , NY
Soooooooooooo good!! Hands down Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. Not sticky or too chewy and great flavor. They are so addicting because of their light, but really delicious flavor. If you haven't tried these you may be living under a rock.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
I lOVE Swedish Fish! I buy a bag for almost every trip that I take - they make the perfect travel snack. I like that they're fat free, but still delicious. Swedish Fish are very easy to find in stores (at least in Colorado and Utah), and they're always very affordable!
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Swedish fish. They are my favorite gummy to have. The texture is good the taste is amazing. I have been using them as my go to candy for years. And I always get them at the movie theatre. I recommend them to anyone and will continue to get them!
Zach S.
These are just flat out great. Swedish Fish have been my favorite candy for over 10 years. Their cherry flavor is amazing and there is only one thing bad about these: price. This larger bag is far more expensive than it should be but am still fine with the price. If you are too, feel free to buy some.
allison o.
sc, california
Good but it's repetitive to eat the SAME candy with the SAME flavor over and over. That being said, I do enjoy having a litte handful every now and then. I only eat 'em like twice a year which isn't very often compared to how much I eat other candies.
Yvonne S.
Iowa City, IA
I love swedish fish! My grandma used to eat them all the time when I was growing up so they kind of give me a nostalgic feeling. They're very chewy and not good if you have cavities obviously. I love the flavor. I definitely recommend them to anyone!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?