Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kati P.
Kati P.
Gilbert, AZ
Never disappoints. You have to get the bag of all red because it is far superior to the assorted flavors. Duh.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
These are chewy and quite satisfying! I've enjoyed these since I was a child and now my kids are addicted too.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
One of my fav candy they are so good and have a really nice juicy fruity flavor to them really recommend these
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Fort Worth, TX
THESE ARE THE BEST, VERY ADDICTING , GREAT TASTE BUT EXPENSIVE. I ONLY BUY THE RED ONES OTHER FLAVORS ARE BAD.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Tucson, AZ
Yummmmm I love these and I love that I can find again all if the sudden. I used to wait till Easter every year
Leandra P.
Leandra P.
Comstock Park, MI
Swedish fish are good. They have a different consistency of gummi bears. They are more firm that a gummi bear.
Madeleine B.
Madeleine B.
Emporia, KS
Yum. Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? They have more flavor and a better texture than your average gummy candy.
Cathy H.
Cathy H.
Owings Mills, MD
This is the top, Pinacle, Peak of my candy list!!!!! Swedish Fish has been my favorite for the last 25-years.
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY
Swedishfish are great! They are nice and chewy and a good thing to snack on when you want a little something.
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Forked River, NJ
These are always a favorite of mine. They are sweet and aren't messy at all. They are nice to have a parties.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?