The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these chewy classics! Always a treat, and a fat free food! Basically a vegetable am I right??
I love these. I always buy them to have enough at home. They are really good and they are so cute.
Love love love this candy!! We can't keep it in the house! I hit it in the biggest bag i can find.
My favorite candy of all time. The perfect flavor. The perfect texture. I could eat the whole bag!
I remember these snacks when I was young.My mom wouldn't let us eat snacks pro lay I eats ouch now
Kids love to eat these on long car rides. Cute shape and great flavor for candy. Don't stain teeth
They have a good taste but stick to your teeth but for the desires you have they good . They sweet
I love swedish fish. Very easy to eat a whole bag. Low fat candy which is great for my waistline.
My all-time, go-to favorite candy. Who could say no to Swedish Fish? This is my OG gummy candy :)
Luv it 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦🎉🎉💗💸✨😘👭👯😩💀🅿️😜⛽️🅰🆖☺️😱😱👭😉✨😭👭 favorite ever bro like omg I die when I eat them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos