Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Jackson Hts, NY

I've loved swedish fish since I was a little girl. They're not overly sweet and the perfect size for a quick little sugar rush.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL

One of my original favorite candies however the last few times I've had them they've been overly chewy and hard on the outside.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Crisfield, MD

I enjoy the taste of this soft candy. It not too sweet. It's very affordable. Children love the soft texture and the taste too.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN

I. LOVE. SWEDISH. FISH. These are way better than Sour Patch Kids any day. I love the chewy-ness of them and the cherry flavor.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Very good snack. No fat but yes you have the sugar so you still must be careful because before you know it the bag is gone. LOL
Christine C.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA

Swedish fish have been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid!!! You don't know what your are missing till you try them! 😋
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.

These are sweet. But these are my all time favorite. Yes they get stuck in you teeth. However, I just can't get enough of them.
sydanee h.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD

These things are so f*÷$ing gooooood. I can eat these all day and not get sick of them and I get mad when people ask for some😂
Karlisa T.
Karlisa T.
Shreveport, LA

I always thought this candy was nasty until I finally tried it when I was 17 and I have come to find them my favorite gummies.
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.

My 4 year old loves Swedish fish! They are nice because they aren't messy and sticky and they are a great snack for on the go!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now