The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Always my go to favorite (I like the larger size fish better than the smaller). Even us 60 year olds can't get enough :)
I cannot go to the movies without eating Swedish Fish. They are so addictive I end up going through a bag before the previews.
I love Swedish Fish! It is one of my favorite gummy candies. I love snacking on them throughout the day. They are always yummy.
This is one of my all time favorite candies. The textures and flavors are magnificent. Every bag is consistent and delicious.
It tastes like one of those really cheap junky jellies but so chewy and good. I actually didnt think i would like it but i do
This is an old time favorite. I don't think these will ever go out of style. Mild sweetness so you can eat a zillion of them
Love Swedish Fish. It's a great candy to snack on and has great flavor. It's not too sweet and you can eat so many at a time!
Classic candy. Always been good, always will be. I don't eat candy often but when these are around, I definitely enjoy them!
I love Swedish fish. We take them on trips with the family and I love the way they taste.only the true red fish are the best
It amazing it like heaven in your mouth love it when you open the pack and the sweet air of the candy going into your lungs👍❤
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos