Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stacey A.
Stacey A.

I love swedish fish. These are not too chewy and the cherry taste is great. The price is right and the whole family loves them!!!!
Jolaine R.
Jolaine R.
Midlothian, VA

My youngest son and I love these. Sticky sweet and very flavorful, they do stick to the teeth a bit which I took away one star for
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN

Yum! My favorite candy. I can literally pick this candy up at any convince store in my area. Fruity and sweet and is my to candy!!
Allison S.
Allison S.
East Boston, MA

Ove love love Swedish fish. These are so good and one of my all time favorites. You can't go wrong with a soft chewy Swedish fish.
Kaitlin Rose K.
Kaitlin Rose K.
River Falls, WI

My fiance loves swedish fish...me not so much. They're a bit too gummy for me. It's like a cross between a gummy work and licorice
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shelbyville, KY

This is my favorite candy of all time. I prefer the multi colored pack though. If I wan candy, this is what I will buy, every time.
Lesly R.
Lesly R.
N Branford, CT

I can get tired of these but then out of no where I go back to this candy. Love it and how detailed it is if you really look at it
Amanda J.
Amanda J.

I love the unique flavor of Swedish fish! They are chewy and delicious and my favorite gummy candy. They are also in a cute shape.
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC

My husband truly enjoys this candy. It is not the kind of candy I normally would purchase; however I do like it from time to time.
Lori U.
Lori U.
Pittsburgh, PA

Can't go wrong with classic Swedish Fish. Super sweet and chewy. Usually gummy type treats irritate my stomach, but these did not.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?