Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Liz B.
Liz B.

These are great candies. they are not the same as ju jubes it has a sweeter berry flavor. they are soft and very flavorful
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Great value and always delicious. I love the resusable packaging that allows you to keep the fish fresh. Great for snacking
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Waynesboro, PA

Love the value of the bag they last forever love just love always so soft and chewy never had an issue of tyem getting hard
Megan T.
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL

These are my favorite non chocolate candy! I only eat these occasionally though because too many will give me stomach ache.
Christy J.
Christy J.
Fuquay Varina, NC

I love these me and my son eat these all the time. We get them from the dollar store. They are one of our go to for candies
Becky H.
Becky H.
Pasadena, MD

So addictive.
I could literally sit and eat the entire bag of these.
I buy a small bag every time I'm in the grocery store.
Dylan H.
Dylan H.
Spokane, WA

So, Swedish fish are my FAVORITE THINGS. But I notice that they have gotten smaller and I am very upset by that just SAYIN.
Melissa M.  J.
Melissa M. J.
Jacksonville, NC

Swedish Fish!

Sweet, tasty, chewy. It's amazing! I love the texture of Swedish fish because it's chewy all the way through.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Brunswick, MD

I used these for a school project and everyone wanted them at the end of class. These are so good and their size is perfect
Emily B.
Emily B.
Glenshaw, PA

A favorite of mine. You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish. They never last long in my house because everyone loves them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now