Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL

I love Swedish Fish! It is one of my favorite gummy candies. I love snacking on them throughout the day. They are always yummy.
Monica B.
Monica B.

This is my favorite gummy candy. My dad always buys me a big bag. And I was so happy to know that Rita's had a ice this flavor.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Very good snack. No fat but yes you have the sugar so you still must be careful because before you know it the bag is gone. LOL
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Monroe Township, NJ

Love swedish fish. They are so soft and full of flavor. I buy them and all of the kids in the house and their friends eat them.
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH

I got a little bag of these the other day for my son. It's fun for him to try the things I used to enjoy when I was his age. :)
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

These are my dad's favorite candy and I love them too. Of course, the reds are my favorite of the flavors so these are perfect.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

I absolutely love swedish fish. They help me on my long runs and just love to take a handful of them to nosh on during the day.
Janie L.
Janie L.

I live on campus and thank goodness they sell it at the local on campus store. These are my go to when I crave something sweet.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Jackson Hts, NY

I've loved swedish fish since I was a little girl. They're not overly sweet and the perfect size for a quick little sugar rush.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL

One of my original favorite candies however the last few times I've had them they've been overly chewy and hard on the outside.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now