Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Logan S.
Logan S.

I love the taste of Swedish Fish AND they are a fat free candy! Plus, who doesn't love the reclosable bag to keep freshness longer!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY

Absolutely love these. My all time favorite candy. They bring me right back to buying candy after softball at the concession stand.
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA

Hands down my favorite gummies ever , I love the fish shape, and taste they are so good i even out them in my sprite sometimes lol😍
Carla C.
Carla C.
Brooklyn, NY

Always got this in outlet vending machines ... My favorite candy ever since I was a kid ... My favorite reason to go the the outlet
Faith P.
Faith P.
Brooklyn, NY

This has always been a childhood favorite candy of mine. I usually get them from the convenience store down the block from my house
kathleen m.
kathleen m.

Wow love these remember going to the penny candy store when growing up just to buy them after school fun to eat and love the taste
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charlottesville, VA

One of my favorite candies of all time! Sweedish fish are the perfect sweet treat for whatever kind of food-mood that I may be in.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Colony, KS

While I am not a big fan of these my kids love them. they aren't expensive and for the younger ones not messy like a candy bar is.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Warren, MI

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candy! They are the perfect mix of chewy and fruity and no off brand compares in my opinion.
Lori U.
Lori U.
Pittsburgh, PA

Can't go wrong with classic Swedish Fish. Super sweet and chewy. Usually gummy type treats irritate my stomach, but these did not.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?