BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • Do you think these are good10 Answers
Mary V.
Mary V.
I love Swedish Fish candy!! I miss being able to buy them in bulk from the local candy store. I am glad I can get them in the candy aisle of my local store. They are soft, chewy and sweet. They are the perfect snack when you need a sweet fix. I like that they have bigger bags and individual bags too. It keeps me from eating too much.
Jess M.
Jess M.
I LOOOOOOOOVE Swedish fish! I have no clue what they put in them but they are soooooooooo good! I am a huge fan of everything gummies and these are not just gummy, they are a little firmer on their outside and soft and chewy on the inside and I think that's what makes them so good! Whereas a gummy bear is just over all gelatinous in texture, but still really yummy!!!
Percy B.
Percy B.
Classic. These soft, chewy candies hit US markets in the mid 1900s but they don't taste like it- no bland, boring, old-fashioned flavors in this vibrant red fishies! These gummies have perfect texture and light sweet fruity unique taste. What flavor are they? Not quite raspberry, not quite cherry, not quite lingonberry... hmmm?
Dana W.
Dana W.
Crystal Lake, IL
How do you review Swedish Fish? Great tasting, great look. Tastes like cheery gummy with that texture that's chewy, but not stuck to your teeth chewy. It's a fair value, and I recommend them because they're just plain delicious. My boyfriend loves them and I buy them for him.
Ally ūüĆĽ.
Ally ūüĆĽ.
Swedish Fish will always be one of my favorite brands. They have a sweet taste that can't be replicated. I don't eat it often because they're pure sugar, but they're a good price. They always give a decent amount of candy in every bag. They do stick to my teeth a lot, so that's a bummer, but the taste more than makes up for it.
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are one of my childhood favorites. They are strawberry flavored, chewy, gummy delights. They are actually shaped to resemble a fish! They are now in a variety of different flavors. They are definitely worth a second and third purchase, and then some. They come in a bag or a box! Very good and reasonably priced! Go Fish!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Brooklyn
I love swedish fish, but I would not necessarily call them gummy candy- because they are more chewy than they are gummy. But that is one thing that I love about them! They have a nice flavor that doesn't taste like plastic, which many gummy candies do. Whenever I pass by a deli I make sure to go in and grab a bag for about $1
Shari G.
Shari G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is an old-fashioned candy, been around forever!!  It's a great value because it takes awhile to chew and the kids can't devour them as quickly as chocolates.  It is an economical candy, so most people can afford it.  I love the smiles I get when the kids see I've brought it home from the store.
Fran F.
Fran F.
Delicious. A great combination of texture and flavor and my favorite gummy treat. I've tried the mixed flavor bags but always pick out the red ones which is why I enjoy the bags of all red. The distinctive taste is why I come back for more--there are no other treats quite like Swedish fish. A yummy candy and self-indulgence.
dawn m.
dawn m.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My mom's candy she would keep these as a treat for herself and I would occasionally get one.  It was meant as a treat, and mom handled the candy intake.  It's a great memory of a mother sharing something she enjoyed as a child with her own child.  If you like gummies I think you would like these.  Tasty and chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?