Add a Photo
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Jan. 6, 2016, 10:06 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Love! Perfectly chewy yet not so chewy that it hurts your teeth. It's the perfect balance. And it's fat free!
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Swedish fish are just a must when eating candy!! When I feel like eating gummies I reach out for these babies
Tracie F.
Tracie F.
These are a nostalgic blast from the past. They're cherry flavored gummy-textured fish and they're delicious.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
June 15, 2016, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Sweedish Fish are such a go to classic gummy candy. They always taste delicious and are very very affordable.
Payton A.
Payton A.
Hurley, WI
I love gummy candy and I always pick Swedish Fish whenever I am getting candy! They're so good and addicting!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
Swedish fish are so yummy and so so addicting it's almost impossible not to eat the whole bag in one sitting!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Yummm one of my favorites from childhood I let my boys pretend to go fishing with them they love them as well
Elizabeth Anne C.
Elizabeth Anne C.
Charlotte, NC
I love Swedish fish. They taste so good and aren't too sweet. They are a little hard. But they are delicious.
Presley D.
Presley D.
Madison, OH
My mom loves Swedish fish so I grew up eating these! I love them! They taste so good and it's a nice texture!
Candace D.
Candace D.
They are really goid, but they can get stuck on your teeth sometimes. I enjoy them. Good snack at the movies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?