Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC

I don't like these at all. the consistency the taste its all blehh.. probably just my taste but i don't really like this product
Erika R.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA

One if my favorite gummy candy. To me they taste like a mix between raspberry and strawberry. But are good when they are soft.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Texarkana, AR

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great flavor really chewy. I buy them almost every time I go to the grocery store.

We love swedish fish. I like being able to buy a large bag and have it last for a while. It's one of our kids favorite treats.
Allie S.
Allie S.

So addictive. These are my go-to chewy candy. Gets stuck in your teeth but won't make them sensitive like other chewy candies.
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX

The best gummies ever! Yummy cherry flavor, love the texture. One of my favorite candies forever. Would repurchase many times!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Sparrows Pt, MD

Yummm! These are great when they are fresh. The problem is if they dry out or are old, they are hard and do not taste as good.
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.

My 4 year old loves Swedish fish! They are nice because they aren't messy and sticky and they are a great snack for on the go!
sami s.
sami s.
Bethel Park, PA

I love swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. If you are looking for something gummy and sweet, these are perfect.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Salem,va

I remember going to the corner store as a kid and purchasing swedish fish for a penny. Eating these brings back many memories
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now