Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego , OR

These are so good. Love their little shape. And not too sweet. I eat them at work to give myself a little pick up in the afternoon.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN

It's always fun to get these and snack on them. I can't have too many at one time or I'll feel nauseous but hey they taste alright!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Central, SC

Swedish Fish are a classic go to snack for me. Unlike chocolate, I never get sick of fruity snacks. And these are some of the best!
Britt S.
Britt S.
Bradenton, FL

Cant go wrong with these! great little fruity chews. Word of advice though....these are not made for making soaked alcohol gummies.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.

Who doesn't love swedish fish? They pair with just about anything and you can keep them in your purse without fear of them melting.
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA

Hands down my favorite gummies ever , I love the fish shape, and taste they are so good i even out them in my sprite sometimes lol😍
Faith E K.
Faith E K.
Maumee, OH

These bring back so many awesome memories for me from high school. A teacher used to give them our every friday for "fish fridays".
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Glen Mills, PA

These are my absolute favorite candys I am not a chocolate fan and these are the perfect substitute. Especially the big bag of them
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY

Absolutely love these. My all time favorite candy. They bring me right back to buying candy after softball at the concession stand.
mackenzie t.
mackenzie t.
Green bay, WI

The big bag of these is awesome. If you love sweedish fish it's worth it to get this jumbo bag. Great for road trips and car rides.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?