Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
San Antonio, TX

Swedish fish always makes you smile, these little red fish taste great and have just enough sweetness to get your sugar kick.
Andy C.
Andy C.
Redding, CA

A classic favorite since my childhood, unique texture, great subtle flavor! Will remain a lifetime go to for my sweet tooth!
Eryn S.
Eryn S.

Who doesn't love vegan candy! Cruelty free, no disgusting gelatin, chewy fruity deliciousness to sneak into a movie theater.
Turauna P.
Turauna P.
Davison, MI

One of the few non chocolate candies that I really like. Soft yet chewy with a slight cherry flavor. And the kids love them!
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
Ames, IA

Typical cherry flavored candy, soft and very artificial tasting. It's a fun treat though, and cute for some Pinterest crafts
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Pageland, SC

I don't know what it is but the red candy is always best and these gummy fish do not disappoint!! Fun shape and very tasty!!
Desiree F.
Desiree F.
Grants pass, Or

These are so good!!!! They taste like sour patch kids without the sour! My husband and I get these all the time! Still good!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.

I absolutely hate gummies, but these are so good! They are my favorite candy, I don't know of anyone who doesn't like these!
Felicity E.
Felicity E.
Hutchinson, KS

If you have a sweet tooth this candy is perfect for you. They are perfectly chewy and flavorful and great bite size treats.
Vic D.
Vic D.
Carleton Place, Ontario

This is my favorite candy! So soft and chewy and the flavor is so sweet. They taste like swedish berries but so much better
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now