Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.

These are sweet. But these are my all time favorite. Yes they get stuck in you teeth. However, I just can't get enough of them.
Desta S.
Desta S.
Salem, OR

Cute candy with a great taste. This has been perfect for many a themed birthday party for cupcake decoration and in treat bags.
Monica B.
Monica B.

This is my favorite gummy candy. My dad always buys me a big bag. And I was so happy to know that Rita's had a ice this flavor.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

These are my dad's favorite candy and I love them too. Of course, the reds are my favorite of the flavors so these are perfect.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

I absolutely love swedish fish. They help me on my long runs and just love to take a handful of them to nosh on during the day.
Amy L.
Amy L.

My absolute favorite go to as far as candy is concerned. It's not easy to quit so you better measure it out if you want to stop
Abigail A.
Abigail A.

Is it bad that I can eat the bag in a day? Maybe. Do I really care? Not really. Same great candy I've eaten since I was little.
Allison M.
Allison M.

Swedish fish are the perfect combination of sweet and gummy. Once you start eating it's hard to stop, they are just that good!!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale , FL

I'm stocked up on these things. They are so addicting, although now that I have braces I don't enjoy them as often as I use too
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Very good snack. No fat but yes you have the sugar so you still must be careful because before you know it the bag is gone. LOL
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now