The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,384 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish. They are quite tasty and I've been eating these since I was a kid.
My favorite treat. Can't have sweets but once in a while I love these. I am like a kid.
My daughter loves Swedish fish I think all little kids do so of course I recommend this
My daughter likes them and has been eating them for years they are really cheap to buy.
I love Swedish fish! They are sweet and fruity, once I start eating them, I can't stop!
These are my sons favorite candy. He likes to keep them in th fridge and eat them cold!
Love love love these candies, really like them for alcoholic fish bowls, love the taste
My husband loves these. He gets them at walmart when he's on shift and snacks on them.
My go-to movie theater snack!!!! Once I eat one, I cannot put the bag down. Love them!
I love Swedish fish! There my favorite candy! These can be bought literally everywhere
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos