BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Karra T.
My sister and I absolutely love Swedish fish. The only issue that I have with the product is that 80% of the time, they aren’t fresh. It doesn’t seem to matter where I purchase them either. They are usually tough or sometimes even hard, but the taste is still always great.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Love swedish fish i like to mix them in with sour patch kids or watermelons to break up all the sour. I love that they are not to sweet and just perfectly gummy. They look awesome with some blue jello and these in the middle like swimming fish. Don't overlook the swedish fish!
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
Whenever I need a sweet, gummy treat, I almost ALWAYS choose Swedish Fish. The flavor is sweet and mouthwatering, and they're actually somewhat filling (so you avoid eating too many in one sitting). Next time you're at the movies, pick up a bag and try them for yourself!
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these swedish fishes. They have always been a favorite especially since they don't stick to your teeth nearly as much as other gummy candies. The price is always appropriate. I usually but these from the grocery store or drug store. I would recommend for all ages.
ruby r.
Killeen, TX
I love Swedish Fish! I know movie night is going to be a success when there is Swedish Fish. I eat them once a week or every two weeks only because I dont like to consume so much sugar. Amazing flavor, price, and chewy. I like to store them in the refrigerator.
Nancy L.
Miami
Please help me, I could eat the whole bag by myself. The flavor is great. It is not expensive at all. Anywhere it is sold CVS, Walgreens, Publix. I like putting it in the fridge and it gets cold and hard like hard candy. Yes I recommend it for myself and anyone else. ; )
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
I don't know why I love this. There's nothing really special about them, I can't even tell you what flavor they are but they are so good! I like that they are soft and chewy at the same time but that they don't stick to your teeth. I could eat a whole bag of these!
Steve M.
Essex Junction
Live these, a candy classic. Juicy and chewy, with great flavor. Great value because only God knows what they're actually made of. My only complaint would be the havoc that they wreak on my teeth after a few of them. Something I'll always reach for in weak moments.
Anastasia H.
Buford
Seriously who doesn't love Swedish Fish? I like that they are a bigger candy so if I put a few in my hand it might be all I eat. Since you can't just pop 'em in it's easier to eat only a few. They only thing is they kind of get stuck in your teeth, but they're worth it!
Jenny M.
Muncie, IN
I love Swedish Fish.... Seriously can never go wrong with them wherever you are and whatever you're doing. I eat them a lot at work when I need a little sugar to pick me up and I really like to have them with me at the movies to munch on when the plot thickens. So good.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?