Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Katie L.
Katie L.
These are so good. They remind me of my childhood which is really fun! Love the flavor and th bite sized fish.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Wapakoneta, OH
My kids and I love these mouth watering little fish! If we want something to snack on this is our go to snack!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My family can't get enough of these. The bags are gone so fast it's crazy. Definitely a favorite for all of us
Dejiana R.
Dejiana R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
OMG this is favorite candy in the world!! i buy these by the pounds. There is no other candy like Swedish Fish
Karla F.
Karla F.
Paragould, AR
My son loves Swedish fish. It is good tasting and very fresh too. They usually give you a lot in each bag too.
Kati P.
Kati P.
Gilbert, AZ
Never disappoints. You have to get the bag of all red because it is far superior to the assorted flavors. Duh.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Etters, Pa
I remember the days when this was truly "penny candy." even though the price has gone up, they're still great.
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
I used to eat on these almost everyday, these candies were my life. They have a great mix of gummy and smooth.
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Great classic candy. the flavor is great. my boyfriend and I love sharing a bag of these. love the consistency
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst , IL
These are my step dads favorite. They taste great and are affordable they can also be used as cute decorations
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?