Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Ewing, NJ

Swedish fish are the perfect snack for traveling! The only downside is that they are so good you'll want to eat the whole bag.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA

Swedish fish are my favorite type of candy. They are simply a delicious snack when you are craving something sweet and sugary!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Columbus, OH

I could eat these every day if I let myself! I have tried off brands and they add never as satisfying as the real thing too :)
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC

I don't like these at all. the consistency the taste its all blehh.. probably just my taste but i don't really like this product
Erika R.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA

One if my favorite gummy candy. To me they taste like a mix between raspberry and strawberry. But are good when they are soft.
Nikole A.
Nikole A.
Levittown, NY

My husband always seems to grab these when we're down the candy aisle. For a man with no sweet tooth, these sure give him one!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Texarkana, AR

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great flavor really chewy. I buy them almost every time I go to the grocery store.

Chrislanene O.
Chrislanene O.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

Long time favorite, allows me to relive my childhood whenever I like!! Soft and chewy and sized just right!! Delightfully good
Amber V.
Amber V.
Chattanooga , Tn

A childhood favorite! These classic cherry gummy fish are a personal weakness. I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Salem,va

I remember going to the corner store as a kid and purchasing swedish fish for a penny. Eating these brings back many memories
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now