The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,708 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite type of candy!!!! These are so exciting and chewy and flavorful!! Everyone should love these!
We love Swedish fish! If given the choice of Swedish fish or gummy bears I will pick the fish every time!
These tasty treats are a family favorite one bag can last a long time and can satisfy the pickiest eaters
I love everything about Swedish fish there amazing they taste so good and I totally recommend you buy it.
I love Swedish Fish! they are soft and chewy but not overly sticky. they don't have a super string flavor
Oh my goodness I so wanna try these!!!!! I hear they are very good and the package makes it easy to eat:)
My vice. Great flavor, only downfall is that it sticks to your teeth, but that's a risk with gummy candy.
These best candy ever! So soft and chewy and not too sugary sweet. Always good when having a sweet tooth.
Just turned on to these last Halloween. Great flavor and unique gummy texture . Definitely a new favorite
This is an all time favorite between my whole family. We fight over them. We all prefer bags of just red.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos