Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Salem,va

I remember going to the corner store as a kid and purchasing swedish fish for a penny. Eating these brings back many memories
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO

My husband and son can finish the value pack in one night! Household must have at my house. We buy these at least once a week
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Bakersfield, CA

I love these candies!! They are so yummy and delicious. If I'm not reaching for chocolate I am definitely reaching for these.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
West haven, Ct

So good! Such a classic snack in a unique fish shape. I love how they're starting to come out with different flavors as well.
Erica B.
Erica B.

I love sweedish fish! These are a great snack and perfect for parties! I used these at my last party and they were a big hit!
Mary S.
Mary S.

One of my favorite candies! Not insanely sweet but still tasty, and has a great chewy consistency. It's hard to only eat one!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Aberdeen, WA

One of my fav types of candy ever! I love the huge bags from Costco. I can finish them in like three days. I love chewy candy
Megan C.
Megan C.
Grand Island, NY

These are great when they are fresh! It's important to make sure you seal the bag really well to ensure freshness every time!
Cora K.
Cora K.
Hillsboro , Or

These are my favorite candy! Always soft gummies and are super yummy. I highly recommend them if you are a gummy candy lover!
Grace  N.
Grace N.
Indio, CA

Swedish fish are on of my favorite candies ever! I love the multicolored ones too! They make eating candy so much fun!!!!!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now