BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL
Swedish fish are a candy that I crave. They are pretty unique in flavor and the fish is just too cute! They are filled with flavor and aren't too sweet. They are very affordable and easy to get anywhere.
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
The OG gummy candy. Swedish fish are so good and are unlike any other gummy candy. They have such a distinct and indescribable taste. Why are they fish? Why are they Swedish?...why are they so delicious?
Mallory B.
Kids love these. Low fat snacks, not too sweet. Very chewy but good for a quick treat to solve a sweet tooth. Can find them most anywhere, from small to large quantities. Remind me of an old time snack.
Jessie T.
I've always loved Sweedish Fish. My friend always laughed because every birthday party I had growing up there was always a giant bowl of Sweedish Fish there! Definitely one of my favorite gummy candies.
Ebonie L.
I don't know what it is about these little gummy fish but they're addicting!! I eat them anytime I can find them which unfortunately isn't too often. It gets no better than these though. Would buy again and again.
Dana N.
Philadelphia, PA
Very chewy and delicious. The only downside is that I wish there were more flavors because it can get boring after a while. If they made different fruity flavors or a sour version, that would be awesome.
Cassandra H.
Centralia, WA
I've always seen these but never really had an interest to buy them until recently my son wanted them. I didn't think he'd like them but he loved them. I tasted them for the first time and they're not bad at all. Very good flavor to them. Affordable and definitely will repurchase.
Sara H.
These are the perfect gummies. They are not sickeningly sweet so you can have a few. They are also a good size. Not too small and not too big. They can be found in nearly any drugstore or grocery store.
Jennifer C.
Pinellas Park, FL
I can eat a whole big bag in one sitting. Great flavor gummy! Just the red, the originals. I don't like the multi colored ones. Not very sweet and sugary either. The texture isn't super sticky. Very good!
Katie N.
I've never been a fan of Swedish fish. They taste like you're eating rubber. It's all my personal preference, but I don't recommend it. I prefer sweet candies, but not this.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?