The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,319 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This One Dosent Has No Flavor it Taste Good And Reallyy Affordablee i Recommend Guyss !!!
These Are My Absolute Favorite Besides Sour Patch Kids , I've Been Eating These For Years
Classic candy, great for recipes, my family loves them. Great taste, definitely recommend
They are good snacks . My kids like them .there is no gelatin in it that is why i like it
Great candy. I love the flavor and the chewiness. Buy theses now!!! I love this product!!
Love these red small and big fishies....love the taste ..like no other ..there soooo good
These have always been one of my favorite candies. They have such a yummy unique Flavian
I love it! It's chewy but not too much, it can be too sweet when you eat a lot at a time.
I always gravitate towards this gummy, it tastes great and is softer than a regular gummy
I love sweedish fish candies! This huge bag comes in handy because your able to resell it
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos