BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Allyson Y.
Laveen, AZ
I feel like I’m the only person I know that is obsessed with Swedish fish. I love the flavor I love the chewy. Every year for my birthday everyone gets me large bags of these as a joke but I eat them all. I love this candy and don’t let the name fool you. It’s not real fish.
Mia L.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a classic, how can I rate something like this? These are my favorite classic red candies. I hate redvines but these are really good. Good tart cherry flavor, no weird texture. Now that I think of it I want some right now! I would recommend this for anyone who has the munchies ;)
Emma R.
It’s Swedish Fish. Who doesn’t love these things. I feel like this is the kind of candy that gets stuck in your couch cushions, but then you find it and decide heeeeyy I’m gonna eat this anyway. Sick, but you know it’s true.
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
I use to love swish fish and then I got a five pound bag of them and ate it all super quickly which made me realize how nasty they actually tasted after more than a couple. They do taste pretty good but mainly in small quantities. I also love how they look like a fish
Karra T.
My sister and I absolutely love Swedish fish. The only issue that I have with the product is that 80% of the time, they aren’t fresh. It doesn’t seem to matter where I purchase them either. They are usually tough or sometimes even hard, but the taste is still always great.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Love swedish fish i like to mix them in with sour patch kids or watermelons to break up all the sour. I love that they are not to sweet and just perfectly gummy. They look awesome with some blue jello and these in the middle like swimming fish. Don't overlook the swedish fish!
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these swedish fishes. They have always been a favorite especially since they don't stick to your teeth nearly as much as other gummy candies. The price is always appropriate. I usually but these from the grocery store or drug store. I would recommend for all ages.
ruby r.
Killeen, TX
I love Swedish Fish! I know movie night is going to be a success when there is Swedish Fish. I eat them once a week or every two weeks only because I dont like to consume so much sugar. Amazing flavor, price, and chewy. I like to store them in the refrigerator.
Nancy L.
Miami
Please help me, I could eat the whole bag by myself. The flavor is great. It is not expensive at all. Anywhere it is sold CVS, Walgreens, Publix. I like putting it in the fridge and it gets cold and hard like hard candy. Yes I recommend it for myself and anyone else. ; )
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
Whenever I need a sweet, gummy treat, I almost ALWAYS choose Swedish Fish. The flavor is sweet and mouthwatering, and they're actually somewhat filling (so you avoid eating too many in one sitting). Next time you're at the movies, pick up a bag and try them for yourself!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?