Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
These are chewy and quite satisfying! I've enjoyed these since I was a child and now my kids are addicted too.
Poonam P.
Poonam P.
Jersey City, NJ
These candies taste great. They remind me of my childhood. They are the perfect chewy snack to grab on the go.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Tucson, AZ
Yummmmm I love these and I love that I can find again all if the sudden. I used to wait till Easter every year
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
One of my fav candy they are so good and have a really nice juicy fruity flavor to them really recommend these
Linda W.
Linda W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Swedish fish are a quick non fattening snack, they are not too sweet and don't get stuck in between your teeth
Leandra P.
Leandra P.
Comstock Park, MI
Swedish fish are good. They have a different consistency of gummi bears. They are more firm that a gummi bear.
Cathy H.
Cathy H.
Owings Mills, MD
This is the top, Pinacle, Peak of my candy list!!!!! Swedish Fish has been my favorite for the last 25-years.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Palmyra, ME
We buy the big bags of sweetish fish for movies or game nights. We usually snack on them at the drive in too!
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY
Swedishfish are great! They are nice and chewy and a good thing to snack on when you want a little something.
Jamy J.
Jamy J.
FREDERICK, MD
I will eat Swedish Fish once in a while; they are a bit chewy for my liking. However, they are a great snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?