Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alice S.
Alice S.
Brooklyn, NY

These are like crack. They're so good. Sweet and chewy, but don't hurt my teeth. I can eat a whole bag at once. Buy them. Right now.
Oni J.
Oni J.

My favorite candy in the whole wide world. I don't know what it is about these fishies but they're gummy and yummy and gelatin free!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH

I love these little fishy guys! The taste is great, great quality and you can purchase for a very cheap price at your local store!!
Justine A.
Justine A.

I love Swedish Fish! It's one of my go to candies I like to get when I go to the movies. They are usually inexpensive in the store.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

These are so good! They are so yummy! They are well priced. The packaging is super cute! I would repurchase and I would recommend !
Abby S.
Abby S.

I have a huge sweet tooth and Swedish fish satisfy that! They are super sweet and chewy, but sometimes get stuck to your teeth! Lol
Jalissa R.
Jalissa R.

By far the best candy ever. They are very soft and addicting. You can buy them at any grocery store and just about any gas station.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Saint Joseph, MO

I love these little guys. The flavor is so good but they are really chewy and get stuck in between my teeth. But it's well worth it
Heather P.
Heather P.

My whole family loves Swedish fish. They don't last long here before they are gone we all enjoy them. Can't just have a few of them
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY

The taste of Swedish fish is so unique and that's why I love it. I could eat these all day and no one would be able to stop me haha
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?