Add a Photo
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH
May 17, 2016, 4:07 p.m.
Review for: Bag
My favorite chewy candy of all time! Takes me back to some good childhood memories! The flavor is great and the Swedish Fish Brand is way better than any knock off. The price is right and I would recommend this to anyone who loves gummy candy! I will buy again and again!
ashley m.
ashley m.
Leicester, MA
Great product all around. Though I'm not too into gummies these win me over. The red ones are ok on their own but the mixed flavor is better. I bought this at Walmart and target. I would recommend to those with a sweet tooth that love gummies or want to try something new
Aiman Z.
Aiman Z.
I can nibble the whole package in one seating, that's how good it is. I love the flavor and I'd eat it whenever i get my hands on it. It's one of my favorite snacks. I bought this at the nearest grocery store and it's not really expensive too. Definitely gonna buy more!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
So great! Especially when the bag is fresh, after opening they kind of get a little hard, but still good! Not as strong as a flavor as other gummy candies in my opinion which I enjoy. If the taste was any stronger, I wouldn't buy, but these are perfect the way they are!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Orlando, FL
When I need a sugar fix, I love a bag of Swedish fish. They aren't overly sweet (at least not to me), aren't too sticky (which is impressive for chewy candy), and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. There is nothing that compares. They are addictive, so proceed with caution!
ashley s.
ashley s.
Belvidere, IL
My favorite candy that isn't chocolate. The flavor is like a bubble gum-type tutti frutti to me. There isn't another candy that tastes like it. It can get stuck in your teeth like any other gummy candy but it isn't hars to chew up like others. Very addicting and delicious.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Columbus, GA
Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! The flavor is amazing and amazing. I love the chewy texture. The value you receive in the bag is plenty. The price is very affordable. I brought a big bag from Walmart for a coup of dollars. This item is very purchase worthy.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite candy in the world. Love the softness of the candy when I bite into it. Right now at my Walmart the big bag is around $7. I got me 3 bags to last me 2 weeks. I eat the candy almost everyday. I like this more than the other candy that is made by this company.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
I feel like the only person in the world who loves Swedish fish, well besides my mom! They're a little bit harder of a gummy than I usually like but they are delicious in flavor! I can only eat a few though, it's not a candy that I absolutely can't but down like others.
Mai M.
Mai M.
Columbus, OH
May 7, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: Bag
At any given time, there is some medium to large size bag of these at work or home. I mean how could you not like these??? They were a childhood favorite and still are. I like the small ones and the bigger ones. I prefer the all red variety versus the multi flavor pack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?