22 colors available

Buy on Walmart*
ashley s.
ashley s.
Belvidere, IL
My favorite candy that isn't chocolate. The flavor is like a bubble gum-type tutti frutti to me. There isn't another candy that tastes like it. It can get stuck in your teeth like any other gummy candy but it isn't hars to chew up like others. Very addicting and delicious.
R T.
R T.
DELICIOUS!!!!! Makes a great snack if you are craving some candy! Has a delicious unique flavor that i cant quite point out. I love eating this on the go. It can get a little bit sickening if you eat too much. If youve never tried these then definitely give it a chance.
Mai M.
Mai M.
Columbus, OH
At any given time, there is some medium to large size bag of these at work or home. I mean how could you not like these??? They were a childhood favorite and still are. I like the small ones and the bigger ones. I prefer the all red variety versus the multi flavor pack.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Columbus, GA
Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! The flavor is amazing and amazing. I love the chewy texture. The value you receive in the bag is plenty. The price is very affordable. I brought a big bag from Walmart for a coup of dollars. This item is very purchase worthy.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite candy in the world. Love the softness of the candy when I bite into it. Right now at my Walmart the big bag is around $7. I got me 3 bags to last me 2 weeks. I eat the candy almost everyday. I like this more than the other candy that is made by this company.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
I feel like the only person in the world who loves Swedish fish, well besides my mom! They're a little bit harder of a gummy than I usually like but they are delicious in flavor! I can only eat a few though, it's not a candy that I absolutely can't but down like others.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Reston, VA
It's a weird chewy, like a finite chewy, not like a gummy mouthful. The sweetness is understated. I tend to stay away from refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup, but when I forget to sneak in my own snacks at the cinema, I do spend that pocketful on a bag of fish.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I get these from time to time. The flavor is like no other. They care a great price and good value. they are a very unique product. They are great to decorate kids Jell-O and cupcakes. The kids like to act like they are eating sushi . Once the bag is open. Its empty lol
Colleen O.
Colleen O.
These candies are great for when you're craving a chewy and sweet snack and don't want to pay a lot of money. Sometimes they can be overly sweet if you eat too many. I love these for a treat whenever I can get them. They do stick to your teeth a bit, but it's worth it.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
My favorite candy as a child and still going! They are so yummy and very cheap. A bag of candy under a dollar is hard to find and the taste is great too! I have recommended them before to friends and will keep doing so. I love to eat these fish as a snack or on the go!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?