Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alex T.
Alex T.
Bound Brook, NJ

5/5 for being vegan. I've always been a fan and upon finding out that they don't contain gelatin, I was able to eat them after going vegan. They're a great alternative to fatty candies. I buy it in bulk every so often and eat them at movies and other places where the markup is high
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Centralia, WA

I've always seen these but never really had an interest to buy them until recently my son wanted them. I didn't think he'd like them but he loved them. I tasted them for the first time and they're not bad at all. Very good flavor to them. Affordable and definitely will repurchase.
Erin N.
Erin N.

Swedish fish is by far my absolute favorite candy ever. I really do recommend this one pound bag if you like Swedish Fish, they are mini sized, but based on the amount that I eat it is worth every penny! I buy these at my local grocery stores and I definitely recommend to anybody.
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN

I had Swedish Fish for the first time a couple years ago and fell instantly in love. I have a major sweet tooth and have no idea how I spent 25 years not having these before. They are cheap at Walmart and amazing. I do not even know what flavor they are but the red ones are great.
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky

I love the flavor of Swedish Fish, they are a great gummy snack. They have a very chewy texture and are what I would consider a "tough" gummy. My family enjoys Swedish Fish and we will continue to purchase occasionally as a treat. If you haven't sampled this candy, give it a try.
annalisa n.
annalisa n.

I love candy. These little fish are delicious. I know they come in some other flavors but the original red is my personal favorite. Only down side of these sweets is that they tend to stick in my teeth and make me feel like I need to see a dentist for professional teeth cleaning.
Yesica L.
Yesica L.

Oh man, I love this candy! Brings back memories of when I was child, I still love it! And buy it every now and then when I'm in the mood for something sweet. The flavor is good the sweetness is not overwhelming like other candies, this is just right. I recommend this to everyone.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV

Swedish fish are a low cost, great value treat. I love the flavor and the chewiness! These give me a nostalgic feeling. It reminds me of being at the baseball field as a kid. It's great memories. I don't eat them as often as I used to when I was younger. But definitely recommend.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Portland, ME

I wish these didn't have artificial colors and favors, otherwise I'd buy them all the time. I get all nostalgic when I get them because they remind me of my grandpa. They are a classic but unfortunately I can taste the artificial ingredients and that obviously is a deal-breaker.
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Philadelphia, PA

These are the best gummy candies yet. You can eat them by themselves or put them in just about anything. They are available at the dollar store(which is my heaven). My daughter just has to have them every time she sees them. If you want a sweet treat I would recommend to anyone.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?