BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Catherine B.
Lynchburg, VA
I am going to admit that I definitely have a Swedish Fish problem. If I get a whole bag, I am going to eat the whole bag. I've tried a couple times to get various off-brands but they don't taste as good. I will definitely continue to purchase the actual brand.
Vantrice T.
troy, NY
My favorite candy. These little pieces of joy are my favorite. They are sweet but not too sweet. A handful is enough to satisfy a craving for sweets. I like that they comes in a variety of sizes. When I go to the movies, this is my go to snack. Just love them.
Verlinda S.
Millcreek, UT
So sweet!!! I love Swedish fish and! They are addicting for people who have a sweet tooth!! I love the texture and how they are chewy but not too tough to chew. I don't buy them all the time, but at least once a month. They are definitely repurchase worthy!!!!
Rachel R.
Vancouver, WA
These are a family favorite around here. I love the taste and texture. The perfect amount of chewiness. A great gummy candy with great cherry flavor. We like to buy the big packs at Walmart and snack on them when we watch movies. Definitely worth the purchase.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
By far one of my favorite candies ever! My husband and I love Swedish fish! They are very affordable and they have great flavor. The only thing is you can never eat just one . They are addicting ! If you haven't tried them go to any has station and get them .
Lauren M.
Who doesn't like Swedish Fish!? I've been eating these for quite a while. They are good alone, sometimes we'll take them on trips, etc. and they are also good in drinks such as a fish bowl. They keep for awhile and are a staple treat! Definitely worth trying!
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
I am a Swedish fish junkie. These are my favorite candies from childhood. I care not how much they are.. I would buy them at any price. I love with with popcorn. I buy the minis and take them to the movies with me. They are my favorite gummy candy of all time
Bint A.
Swedish fish have always been a favorite of mine. I don't know if it's the shape or the flavor but it's just so fun to eat them. They have a slight fruit taste but words can't really describe what they taste like. I definitely recommend them as a gummy snack.
Jeni S.
Hamburg, NY
Swedish fish are loved by all in my household. I used these for potty training treats. Every time my girls went on the potty successfully they got a couple of Swedish Fish as a reward. It worked great, and they were potty trained in a couple of days! Woohoo!
Jennifer L.
Now we are talking about classic that never went out of style. I been loving Swedish fish candies since I was a little girl they bring back great memories of running to the store wit and buying a bag full. So tasty chewy and soft you can never just have one.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?