Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Quaide S.
Quaide S.
Export, PA

If you purchase the commercial bags, prepare yourself. The addictive nature of Swedish Fish plus the size of the bag results in a difficult struggle of self-control :) I love Swedish Fish and prefer them over other "non-chocolate" candies. If you haven't already, try them out!
Beth A.
Beth A.
Canada

The reason I gave these four stars is because I do like these and will occasionally buy them but we have a more if they are around I will eat them relationship. I do like that they are chewy I just wish they had a little more variety in flavors and maybe even some sour ones!
kathygraves
kathygraves

There's just something about a chewy fruity fish. I bought these at Walgreen's but they seem to be hard to find elsewhere. The price is fair but I love them so much, I would probably pay more. They are yummy chewy goodness, if you like that kind of thing. I do recommend them!
I love love love Swedish fish soo good they just have such a nice flavour used to buy them all the time don't knock where to find them now but I'm looking . Once I decided to eat like 4 packs and I did the purchase worthy is great I really really hope u get into buying them x
Jena K.
Jena K.

My favorite, favorite, favorite gummy candy in the entire world! I wish I could explain the flavor of them but it's near impossible but just know they taste amazing and are very addicting! I have been eating them since I was a kid and I will pass them on to my kiddos as well!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.

A good gummy candy, however I feel like the taste tends to bland out after you've had a few handfuls. If you eat your candy sparingly then this shouldn't be a problem for you. But I feel like if I eat too many, I can't taste the rich flavor anymore and it gets kind of boring.
Esther W.
Esther W.
Rochester, NH

Swedish Fish are delicious. They are sweet, but they don't have a recognizable flavor. However, they are addictive if you have a sweet tooth and a proclivity for chewy candies. Swedish Fish have their own distinct flavor, which is why I think they're so easy to get hooked on.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV

One of my favorite candies ever. Swedish fish are gummy and chewy with a balanced flavor. Not too sweet but not blame what so ever. I've ate these since I was a kid and I still buy a bag every time I go in the dollar store. TIP: they are great with frozen yogurt or ice cream!
Libby R.
Libby R.

These are my go-to when I'm craving something sweet and gummy! Thanks to my husband for introducing me to his love of Swedish fish! I like these a lot better than the bigger bag because the jumbo bag is usually with the tiny fish and I like the bigger ones (they're gummier!)
Jeidy G.
Jeidy G.
Inglewood, CA

I received a bag for Christmas and I still have it! It's long lasting. I have gotten tired of the flavor but if I leave them there for a while and come back the flavor always ceases to amaze me ! I dislike how they get in my teeth though, but overall it's a chewy experience!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now