Add a Photo
Tristan G.
Rochester, NH
May 1, 2016, 1:20 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I just bought a bag of these a couple days ago because I brought my daughter to the movies. These are so good!!
Kaleigh Y.
Kaleigh Y.
Munroe Falls, OH
Swedish fish is an old candy that is amazing! they do not stick to your teeth and fast amazing. what is better?
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Delicious. I love Sweedish Fish. They are best eaten right away when still soft, but they're great. Love these.
Lynda S.
Lynda S.
Reading, PA
Excellent candy, almost addictive once the bag is open. And once it is open it isn't long before it is emptied.
Josephine D.
Josephine D.
Wyckoff, NJ
A classic that everyone loves! Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish - everyone is a fan of these chewy little guys!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this candy. It's been one of my favorites since childhood. Every bag is fresh and the candy is always soft
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Brownstown, IN
Swedish Fish is my all time favorite candy. The texture is soft and chewy and its packs a strong cherry flavor.
Carolyn W.
Carolyn W.
Homestead, PA
We love gummy candy especially swedish fish!! The only thing that bothers me is how they get stuck in my teeth!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
My husband's favorite- and I always end up "having just one" that turn into half the bag. They are so addicting
Emily F.
Emily F.
These I eat everyone once I a while. They have a cook texture and a decent flavor but I get sick of them easily
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?