BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a great chewy candy! Fish are very juicy and flavorful. They are fat free but contain sugar so they should be eaten in moderation. They also get stuck in your teeth as well.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Can you say yum? These are an awesome affordable snack that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth! If you leave them open they can go stale but I often finish in one seating!
faith s.
There is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish.
Tahlia T.
Barnhart, MO
I usually buy these when I'm going to the movies or something to treat myself because they are addicting! You intend to only eating a couple buy you end up eating the whole bag because they are so tasty!
PeggySue I.
Minneapolis, MN
Who doesn't love a good swedish fish! Chewy and not overly sweet these guys always remind me of my childhood! Not expensive and a big bag goes a long way - find them at target, walmart in the candy aisle. Delicious!
Emily A.
Naples, FL
You can't go wrong with Swedish fish. They will take care of a sweet tooth. They are plain and simple but they have a great taste and will either make you want to eat the whole bag or go back for more later!
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
Review for: Bag more...
The king sized Swedish Fish are my favorite to buy! They are delicious in every way! Perfect gummy! I tend to eat the entire bag without sharing, so if that's a con then so be it but I think it's a pro!
Hannah K.
Swedish Fish are fantastic! My aunt showed them to me years back and I eat them all the time. I buy the big packs from Sam's Club all the time! They are chewy and fruity! Definitely a favorite. I recommend these if you love fruity candies!
Tasha M.
Review for: Bag more...
Who can't get enough of these candies?! I absolutely love sweedish fish. The texture is awesome soft and chewy. I also love to throw them in the fridge and eat them cold!!! These are my must have candy.
Kenneth V.
Crystal Lake, IL
Really good candy it's so sweet and tasty. The only thing that is it gets stuck in you're teeth. Every time I go in the store for candy i always get Swedish fish. You should get this it is very very good.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?