Add a Photo
Photos (55)
stefanie b.
stefanie b.

Swedish fish is the best there great to eat no matter where i eat them when i can and i get them at target and the flavor good .
rosio d.
rosio d.

I love cthese candies. this is my sisters fav for movie night movies. my brothet also enjoys these for breaks at work or school.
Marisa T.
Marisa T.

I love this candy its like a cherry taste would recommend this to others bought at my local stores its sweet every dayi eat this
Candy B.
Candy B.
Baltimore

The regular flavor suits me just fine. Not sure how to describe the flavor don't know if it's strawberry or cherry but it's good
cait c.
cait c.
Hampden, ME

I can never refuse Swedish fish! Not too sweet, not annoyingly sticky or chewy like some gummy bears, Swedish fish are the best!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

These taste really good, the only problem is sometimes they get stuck in my teeth and then I remember why I don't buy them often
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ

I absolutely LOVE Swedish fish!!!! You can definitely get your fix of these super Yummie fishes from five below for like $3!!!!!
bridget c.
bridget c.

Very good flavor. Its my dads favorite candy and they're very sweet. They don't taste like medicine as I find some candies to do.
Robin H.
Robin H.

These are one of my all-time favorite candies. I have to buy the small bag because I can't stop eating them once I get started!
Natalia H.
Natalia H.

THIS IS MY FAVORITESTESTESTEST candy ever!! The flavor is just so good I could sit on the couch and just eat them forever. :)))
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now