The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,293 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I really grew to love these. When I was younger I hated them, the texture, and how chewy they were and would get stuck in your teeth. I was in IKEA one day and saw these and decided to give them another try and I am HOOKED. I love these and usually buy them whenever I see them in stores.
I’ve bought this huge bag of fishies multiple times for a great price of five dollars at Walmart . I don’t eat candy too often since it’s not super healthy for you but , this is my guilt pleasure that I simply love. The flavor never gets old , they’re the perfect amount of sweetness.
These are my road trip go-to snack. You can find them just about anywhere. They are perfectly chewy and juicy. I typically grab them whenever I see them while standing in a check-out line at Walmart or at a gas station. Makes me feel slightly less guilty than if I grabbed a Snickers!
I love the red Swedish fish but I don't like how much it costs for the bag and the bag is only a quarter full so it feels like you are wasting some of your money.
I love these. These are amazing. I like that they're a bit more chewy than most other gummy candy out there. I also like the flavor of this product-it's not too sweet and not too tart. Also super cute fish shape! These are one of my favorite candies and I recommend them to everyone!
The first time I had these is when I use to work at Cost Plus. The prices are reasonable, and super yummy! I like the flavor and how its not a hard candy. I would prefer these over red vines, only because red vines are hard sometimes, and not as soft as these!
HATE HATE HATE!!!! I do not like sweetish fish at all. They taste like rubber and nothing at all. They have no flavor and they are just straight up nasty. I have tried them a couple of different times and each time they just gross me out. I am not a fan of them at all what so ever.
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH! They are a good substitute for a candy that is low in sugar. I always buy Swedish Fish from Family Dollar or CVS because they always have a sale on them so you can essentially buy one and get one free. Perfect snack for your purse, car, or desk drawer.
This is a nice treat when you want something that is a little sweet to snack on. They are not messy and easy to enjoy. It has a good flavor to it and it's not too overwhelming. I usually eat these every once in a while because they can also be quite addicting.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos