The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,969 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish fish!! Great value and candy brand. Can be found at most grocery or convenience stores.
I like these better than gummy bears. They're so delicious. I usually get them at the movie theater.
This tastes like the red sour patch kids but I feel like this is a lot softer than the regular gummy
Favorite candy. Definitely has an acquired taste but so good for a quick easy snack. Packs easy too.
Great candy. Good gummy texture and great sweet flavor. I love to eat these but can't have too many.
The Swedish fish are very flavorful and chewy. In this package you get a lot of fish for your money.
I love these they are amazing and are a childhood favorite I couldn't,think of anythimg,else to say.
My son's favorite candy. Of course me and my husband dig in every now and then. These are delicious!
Lovvvvve the raspberry flavor of the original swedish fish ♥ one of my fave non chocolate candies :)
These are the perfect candy and are so soft and chewy with a perfect flavor that isn't over powering
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos