BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
I really grew to love these. When I was younger I hated them, the texture, and how chewy they were and would get stuck in your teeth. I was in IKEA one day and saw these and decided to give them another try and I am HOOKED. I love these and usually buy them whenever I see them in stores.
Fancy G.
NJ
I’ve bought this huge bag of fishies multiple times for a great price of five dollars at Walmart . I don’t eat candy too often since it’s not super healthy for you but , this is my guilt pleasure that I simply love. The flavor never gets old , they’re the perfect amount of sweetness.
Aliysa L.
Alexandria, VA
These are my road trip go-to snack. You can find them just about anywhere. They are perfectly chewy and juicy. I typically grab them whenever I see them while standing in a check-out line at Walmart or at a gas station. Makes me feel slightly less guilty than if I grabbed a Snickers!
Brady R.
Oskaloosa , IA
I love the red Swedish fish but I don't like how much it costs for the bag and the bag is only a quarter full so it feels like you are wasting some of your money.
Ewa S.
I love these. These are amazing. I like that they're a bit more chewy than most other gummy candy out there. I also like the flavor of this product-it's not too sweet and not too tart. Also super cute fish shape! These are one of my favorite candies and I recommend them to everyone!
Evelyn M.
The first time I had these is when I use to work at Cost Plus.  The prices are reasonable, and super yummy!  I like the flavor and how its not a hard candy.  I would prefer these over red vines, only because red vines are hard sometimes, and not as soft as these!
Crystal I.
These fit great in my running belt (FlipBelt Running & Workout BeltFlipBelt Running & Workout Belt) for a quick calorie boost on my longer runs.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
HATE HATE HATE!!!! I do not like sweetish fish at all. They taste like rubber and nothing at all. They have no flavor and they are just straight up nasty. I have tried them a couple of different times and each time they just gross me out. I am not a fan of them at all what so ever.
JenMarie M.
Smyrna, GA
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH! They are a good substitute for a candy that is low in sugar. I always buy Swedish Fish from Family Dollar or CVS because they always have a sale on them so you can essentially buy one and get one free. Perfect snack for your purse, car, or desk drawer.
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
This is a nice treat when you want something that is a little sweet to snack on.  They are not messy and easy to enjoy.  It has a good flavor to it and it's not too overwhelming.  I usually eat these every once in a while because they can also be quite addicting.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?