Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Camille E.
Camille E.
Coquitlam, BC

I love Swedish fish but I only like the red ones so sometimes I get them from bulk candy stores so I can just get those ones.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Chattanooga , Tn

A childhood favorite! These classic cherry gummy fish are a personal weakness. I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag!
These are amazing! There is nothing better than these little guys. My only issue with them is that they get stuck in my teeth
simone t.
simone t.
Green Bay, WI

These are amazing. can easily eat a whole bag in a one sitting there so addictive and yummy. one of my favorite go to sweets.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

I love gummy candies and these swedish fish hit the spot every time. They have a thicker consistency than most chewy candies.
Allie C.
Allie C.
Lexington, KY

Swedish fish are my favorite gummy candy. I could eat a whole bag all by myself. I've been obsessed since I was a little kid.
JL S.
JL S.
Barrington, IL

An oldie, but goodie! Great for everyone in your family, but they are a bit large for the little kids. Not too messy, either.
Romi A.
Romi A.

I know it is a kids candy. But I still like it. It is our must have for picnic. I think Swedish brand is the best in gummies.
Savra C.
Savra C.

Love Swedish Fish. It's a great candy to snack on and has great flavor. It's not too sweet and you can eat so many at a time!
Maddie C.
Maddie C.

Swedish fish are delicious. They are red. They are shaped like fish. This is just so I use 75 characters and can submit this.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now