Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA

Love Swedish fish. They are the perfect fat free sweet snack! I have been eating them since I was a kid and I still love them.
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Costa Mesa, CA

Seriously flashbacks from child hood! I love Swedish Fish! They're sweet and super dense and chewy. I liked the mixed flavors!
sami s.
sami s.
Bethel Park, PA

I love swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. If you are looking for something gummy and sweet, these are perfect.
Lori K.
Lori K.
Fairbanks, AK

I love Swedish Fish. I just wish they stayed soft longer. Once the bag is open they tend to get hard even if you close it good
Susan C.
Susan C.
Moosic, PA

These are my weakness. I love to get a bag and snack on them at work. Only thing is I can't stop eating them they are so good.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC

I don't like these at all. the consistency the taste its all blehh.. probably just my taste but i don't really like this product
Chrislanene O.
Chrislanene O.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

Long time favorite, allows me to relive my childhood whenever I like!! Soft and chewy and sized just right!! Delightfully good
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.

My 4 year old loves Swedish fish! They are nice because they aren't messy and sticky and they are a great snack for on the go!
Dena H.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA

Swedish fish are my favorite type of candy. They are simply a delicious snack when you are craving something sweet and sugary!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Sparrows Pt, MD

Yummm! These are great when they are fresh. The problem is if they dry out or are old, they are hard and do not taste as good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now