Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.

Another one of my all-time favorites and has been since childhood! Probably the one candy that we have in my household at all times!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI

These are so yummy and addictive. I don't buy them a lot though because once I buy them I can't stop myself from eating a whole bag.
Bettina B.
Bettina B.
West Orange, NJ

Man I love these. Tasty flavor and I love chewy candy. I try not to eat too much sugary stuff but these and gummi bears are my crack
Lesley C.
Lesley C.
Bronx, NY

Love them! Kinda hard at first but then chewy, strongly recommend them to anyone!!! Kids adults, seniors doesn't matter made for all
Dana D.
Dana D.

This is my absolute favorite go-to sweet treat! The serving size is the perfect amount for that bit of sweetness you may be craving!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

Mine, and my kids favorite chewy candy! Their really isn't anything like these, which i LOVE! They are auper addicting, so watch out!
Rockea J.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport, CT

Growing up I hated these fishes but now as an adult you can't keep me from them and all these years to think I didn't care for them.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Williamsport , PA

I love Swedish fish and any lover of this candy would absolute go crazy with the big bag, also love then reseal option to keep fresh
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO

These are kind of an oldie but a goodie. Swedish fish are a classic. Delicious fish that are cherry flavored gummies are fun to eat.
Paulina H.
Paulina H.
Miami Beach, FL

Good but not great. Swedish fish don't really have a flavor except sweet. Doesn't taste anything like the Swedish candy counterpart.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now