The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,972 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Pretty good snack. Tasty and chewy. Great for cake or cupcake decorating for certain themed parties.
My favorite candy of all time! Nice and soft but also fun to put in the freezer or add to ice cream!
I like these better than gummy bears. They're so delicious. I usually get them at the movie theater.
I've always loved hear and the sweet taste with the not overly gummy texture! I but these everywhere
Favorite candy. Definitely has an acquired taste but so good for a quick easy snack. Packs easy too.
These are not only tasty, but are great for decoration when you're doing any underwater theme treat.
The Swedish fish are very flavorful and chewy. In this package you get a lot of fish for your money.
My husband favorite candy. He loves the so much he even tried the gum which also has a lemon flavor.
My son's favorite candy. Of course me and my husband dig in every now and then. These are delicious!
Great candy. Love the taste. We bring these to the movies. Just hate how they get stick in my teeth.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos