Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Erika R.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA

One if my favorite gummy candy. To me they taste like a mix between raspberry and strawberry. But are good when they are soft.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Texarkana, AR

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great flavor really chewy. I buy them almost every time I go to the grocery store.

Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC

I don't like these at all. the consistency the taste its all blehh.. probably just my taste but i don't really like this product
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Salem,va

I remember going to the corner store as a kid and purchasing swedish fish for a penny. Eating these brings back many memories
Mason S.
Mason S.

This is an OK product I guess. I do not like Sweedish Fish, but if you are a strawberry/cherry candy person, this is for you.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Plymouth

Have always loved Swedish fish. Not a candy I think to buy often but when I do they are always good. Soft and chewy and tasty
Anna P.
Anna P.
Alton, IL

A favorite candy. Soft and chewy without being too sweet. I love to use these for cupcake accents too for summertime parties.
Piper C.
Piper C.
Acton, ON - Ontario

One of my all time FAVOURITE candies! ugh, honestly, I could eat so many of these. My favorites are definitely the red ones.
Erica B.
Erica B.

I love sweedish fish! These are a great snack and perfect for parties! I used these at my last party and they were a big hit!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO

My husband and son can finish the value pack in one night! Household must have at my house. We buy these at least once a week
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now