Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jen H.
Jen H.
La Fayette, NY
Always a must have with the kids. They love the red ones so a whole bag is great. Wish the zipper closed better
Karly R.
Karly R.
I love the taste of swedish fish, but I am not a huge fan of the after-taste. They often get stuck on my teeth.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Huntsville, AL
These have a unique taste that I absolutely love. I don't eat them often but I love them from big candy stores.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Delicious. I love Sweedish Fish. They are best eaten right away when still soft, but they're great. Love these.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Yum yum YUM! I buy these anytime I see them, because sadly I can't find them too often. But they are delicious!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Dacula, GA
Old favorite. They are near and dear to my heart because of sentimental reasons but are not my favorite flavor.
Niki K.
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
Can't go wrong with Swedish fish. I've loved these for years and will continue to buy when I need my sweet fix.
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Great classic candy. Eating these makes me feel like a little kid again. You can find them at almost any store!
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.
Greensboro, NC
I love Swedish Fish, especially after I have put them in the freezer. Good value and will definitely buy again.
Jewel G.
Jewel G.
Great my kids and I both love Swedish fish!! Stay fresh in the resealable bag. Great for a little special treat
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?