BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
brittney c.
rocklin
swedish fish is one of my favorite candies! although, the mini swedish fish has a different texture as the original larger ones. the smaller ones i feel are much harder and feels like there's a layer of powder. but the original sized ones are great for any occasion! Swedish Fish
Andrea P.
These are incredibly underrated. They have such a unique flavor I can't even describe it. I also love the texture. They're soft but not overly chewy that your jaw gets a painful workout. I try not to buy them too often because when I do, I'm eating the entire bag. There's no stopping me.
Kathryn B.
Philadelphia, PA
My team actually eats Swedish fish at the halftime of every game to gain back some energy and focus! The carbohydrates in them with the sugars is exactly what you need to boost your body in the middle of a workout. The taste isn't too bad either! Who doesn't love these classic fish?
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I love this product "a million Swedish Fish." There's no denying why this phrase is a common one -- it's because this product is so amazing -- the concept of a million of them is ultimate perfection. A great sugar fix when i need one. Love this product and always give out at Halloween :)
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have been eating these since I was a kid. I can literally finish an entire bag to myself in one sitting. They taste different from the other candies so they help break up the boredom. If you haven’t been lucky enough to try these yet you need to correct that quickly. They are amazing.
Eliza A.
These are SO GOOD another classic, love them, love their fruity taste! Even though these are good to eat, I just wish they have other flavors other than the red fish, so other gummies with a wide variety of flavors are more suitable for me, but these are still good and I can't pass up!
Kristie M.
Port Allegany, PA
These are a classic family favorite! Our whole family shares this treat at the drive-in, sporting events, & family movie nights. They also make a good party favor. We have set bowls centered on each table at the kids' birthday parties & they are a huge hit by kids & adults.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really grew to love these. When I was younger I hated them, the texture, and how chewy they were and would get stuck in your teeth. I was in IKEA one day and saw these and decided to give them another try and I am HOOKED. I love these and usually buy them whenever I see them in stores.
Fancy G.
NJ
I’ve bought this huge bag of fishies multiple times for a great price of five dollars at Walmart . I don’t eat candy too often since it’s not super healthy for you but , this is my guilt pleasure that I simply love. The flavor never gets old , they’re the perfect amount of sweetness.
Brady R.
Oskaloosa , IA
I love the red Swedish fish but I don't like how much it costs for the bag and the bag is only a quarter full so it feels like you are wasting some of your money.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?