BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Dana N.
Philadelphia, PA
Very chewy and delicious. The only downside is that I wish there were more flavors because it can get boring after a while. If they made different fruity flavors or a sour version, that would be awesome.
allison s.
Gallatin, TN
Theses are soooo good my go to candy i even had my boyfriend convinced once they tasted like actual fish so that he wouldn't ask for any of mine (; but now that he has had them he has become addicted too
Sara H.
These are the perfect gummies. They are not sickeningly sweet so you can have a few. They are also a good size. Not too small and not too big. They can be found in nearly any drugstore or grocery store.
Jerlisa B.
I am a fish eater and these fish definitely have a different taste, nice and sweet! This is not my go to candy but if they are around there's no doubt I will ask for some! If you like Chewy candy these are for you! Not sure if they've made different flavors yet or not, but they should!
Jessie T.
I've always loved Sweedish Fish. My friend always laughed because every birthday party I had growing up there was always a giant bowl of Sweedish Fish there! Definitely one of my favorite gummy candies.
Jennifer O.
Edina, MN
I can't quite put my finger on it...but, I have never liked these. They get stuck in my teeth and that powdery coating that is on each one to keep them fresh bothers me...lol. I might just be crazy... but, definitely not one of my faves.
Heidi C.
Sacramento, CA
Swedish Fish are so addicting. I love that they are not too sweet and the level of chewiness is perfect too. Not too squishy but not to hard either. I have to be careful or I can eat an entire large bag.
Alexis O.
Visalia, CA
Swedish Fish is my favorite candy ever! It is delicious! It's a nice chewy gummy that just has a great taste that I can't even explain! The shape it comes in is so cute, festive, and playful! I would definitely recommend everyone to try Swedish Fish and fall in love with it like I did!
Brittney S.
Portland, ME
I wish these didn't have artificial colors and favors, otherwise I'd buy them all the time. I get all nostalgic when I get them because they remind me of my grandpa. They are a classic but unfortunately I can taste the artificial ingredients and that obviously is a deal-breaker.
Jasmine K.
Angleton, TX
These things are so delicious, I can eat a whole entire bag in less than in hour by myself. I am not talking about the tiny bags, I mean the big 1 pound bags. The good thing is they're fat free! The taste of them is so good. I'm not really sure what the flavor is supposed to be though.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?