The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,972 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These have a great taste. They are not to sweet and they do not melt in your hands. Kids love them!!
Love Swedish fish!! Great value and candy brand. Can be found at most grocery or convenience stores.
Swedish fish have a great taste and the texture is amazing.My favorite candy its cute and delicious.
I have a huge sweet tooth. These fishes are so good. I love all things gummy and these hit the spot.
These are the perfect candy and are so soft and chewy with a perfect flavor that isn't over powering
These are super good if your looking for something gummy yet sweet. But not too sweet! It's perfect!
These are so good you'll find so many wrapper around my house in my car everywhere there my favorite
Classic gummies. Best flavor, can't quite describe it other than just Swedish fish haha. Super tasty
My granddaughter loves these for a treat -very yummy and fun.buy at Kroger will continue to purchase
Best candy ever!!! Would recommend this to anyone that like chewy candy and something not too sweet.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos