Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Long Island City, NY

These are most definitely my favorite candy. I buy these all the time to snack on while I'm at work, they're so chewy and delicious!
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.

Another one of my all-time favorites and has been since childhood! Probably the one candy that we have in my household at all times!
Haley W.
Haley W.

I love Swedish fish!!! These are a way better deal then buying smaller smaller ones. Used them as a treat for a under the sea party.
Dana D.
Dana D.

This is my absolute favorite go-to sweet treat! The serving size is the perfect amount for that bit of sweetness you may be craving!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Ventura, CA

Some of my favorite candies ever! I don't know why but I absolutely love the texture of them. They're soft and chewy and oh so good!
Bettina B.
Bettina B.
West Orange, NJ

Man I love these. Tasty flavor and I love chewy candy. I try not to eat too much sugary stuff but these and gummi bears are my crack
Kymberly E.
Kymberly E.
Grandview, MO

This is all for the hubby. He is obsessed. So I will grab these on occasion for him at target. I despise them but hey to each is own
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO

These are kind of an oldie but a goodie. Swedish fish are a classic. Delicious fish that are cherry flavored gummies are fun to eat.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Stone Mtn, GA

Swedish fish are literally my favorite candy of all time. They have like the best gummy feeling and you can eat like 1000 at a time.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

My kids love these like snack because is delicious and healthy. These is soft and chewy. My kids love mix with yogurt and ice cream.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?