Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Desta S.
Desta S.
Salem, OR

Cute candy with a great taste. This has been perfect for many a themed birthday party for cupcake decoration and in treat bags.
Renee M.
Renee M.
Steilacoom, WA

Just the right amount of chewy. good flavor. comes in a good variety of sizes and good price. One of my favorite go to gummies.
Felissa J.
Felissa J.
Greensboro, NC

Sweet, chewy, delicious candy. It has a cherry flavor and is a little tougher than the usual gummy candy, but still a favorite.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
College Station, Texas

I love Swedish fish. It satisfies my sweets craving and it's so yummy. I love the little Pack's as a snack through out the day.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

It's tastes pretty good and it's really chewy but still good I buy it sometimes when I go out and see it on a rack or something
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL

I love Swedish Fish! It is one of my favorite gummy candies. I love snacking on them throughout the day. They are always yummy.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

These are my dad's favorite candy and I love them too. Of course, the reds are my favorite of the flavors so these are perfect.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Monroe Township, NJ

Love swedish fish. They are so soft and full of flavor. I buy them and all of the kids in the house and their friends eat them.
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH

I got a little bag of these the other day for my son. It's fun for him to try the things I used to enjoy when I was his age. :)
Allison M.
Allison M.

Swedish fish are the perfect combination of sweet and gummy. Once you start eating it's hard to stop, they are just that good!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now