Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Sagan O.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy! I love that they are soft and chewy at the same time. Plus the flavor is delicious!!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL

One of my original favorite candies however the last few times I've had them they've been overly chewy and hard on the outside.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Windsor

Love Swedish fish. All colours not just red. They have a great texture and the taste is good. They are a good price and decent.
Allison M.
Allison M.

Swedish fish are the perfect combination of sweet and gummy. Once you start eating it's hard to stop, they are just that good!!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL

One fish two fish red fish blue fish. Swedish fish are always a hit! I take them to work & share with the kids they love em!!!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Ewing, NJ

Swedish fish are the perfect snack for traveling! The only downside is that they are so good you'll want to eat the whole bag.
Karen K.
Karen K.
Basehor, KS

I love this candy. The flavor is delicious and not overwhelming. I like the texture; its gummy, but not hard to chew. Perfect!
We love swedish fish. I like being able to buy a large bag and have it last for a while. It's one of our kids favorite treats.
Allie S.
Allie S.

So addictive. These are my go-to chewy candy. Gets stuck in your teeth but won't make them sensitive like other chewy candies.
sami s.
sami s.
Bethel Park, PA

I love swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. If you are looking for something gummy and sweet, these are perfect.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now