The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are one of the best! I looove the taste and the texture of them. They are chewy, but not too hard to chew. They have cute packaging and are at a reasonable price. I do not eat them too often because they are not healthy, but every once in a while they are a great treat!
I grew up eating these as a kid and they are so good. They’re nice and chewy with a good amount of flavor. I do t eat them as much anymore but they are one of my favorite gummy candies to munch on. I’d recommend
This has been my favorite hands down non chocolate candy since I was a child. The recipe for it is exactly the same which is amazing that it hasn't changed I sneak a bag in the cart every once in awhile and hide it from everyone in the house because I don't like to share when it comes to these lol
I literally go through these giant bags like it’s nothing. Swedish fish is my all time favorite candy. In that giant bag, they can tend to get softer pending where you store it, and I love it! It’s such a nice candy to snack on, but be careful, you might find yourself eating the whole bag like me
One of my all time favorite sweets. There is nothing like Swedish fish, such a unique and delicious flavor. Brings me back to childhood and going to buy bags of penny candy. I will buy again and again, I love them!
Swedish Fish are a classic and a favorite of mine and have been ever since I was a child. I'm 25 now and I still buy Swedish Fish to this day. They taste great and the candy pieces are shaped like fish. They are somewhat chewy but not too chewy or hard. If you love chewy, fruity candy, this is the candy for you!
I just Love Swedish Fish❤ My family grew up on these in baskets for holidays. Now I enjoy them for my movie nights! Best part of with this bag is that I get all red and none of the other colors that I don't prefer! Love the chewy texture and flavor.
Sweedish fish are one of my favorite candies in existence. While they're not really expensive or really cheap, wherever you can find them for whatever price (as long as it's not outrageous), then it is most definitely worth the purchase.They are sweet and really great tasting.
If you want that artificial generic red flavor, these are your go to cheery treat. Yes their kind of fun, but before you realize it, you've eaten the entire package and still want something. Waste of time, money and more importantly calories. And then what are you going to look for next?
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos