The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,431 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are addicting. They're yummy and not too sweet. I eat these weekly with my hubby.
Swedish fish have always been a favorite of my children's and mine. They taste great!!!
Swedish fist are a great tasting gummy candy .i enjoy eating them with dove chocolate .
Have loved these since I was a kid. Soft, chewy and great flavor. I buy these too much.
I love Swedish Fish! I've always loved gummi candy but these are the cream of the crop.
These are my sons favorite candy. He likes to keep them in th fridge and eat them cold!
My favorite since I was a kid never get tired of these I have to hide them from my kids
My daughter loves Swedish fish I think all little kids do so of course I recommend this
I have always loved this candy since I was a little kid. I will continue to buy these !
Love love love these candies, really like them for alcoholic fish bowls, love the taste
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos