The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,983 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My girls favorite candy they love them because they taste so good and that there fish they love fish
I love Swedish Fish they ate really gummy with a very juicy cherty flavor. I can't stop eating them.
Swedish Fish are my weakness. I love the texture and the lingonberry? flavor. Perfect theater candy!
Great candy. Good gummy texture and great sweet flavor. I love to eat these but can't have too many.
These have a great taste. They are not to sweet and they do not melt in your hands. Kids love them!!
I've always loved hear and the sweet taste with the not overly gummy texture! I but these everywhere
Swedish fish have a great taste and the texture is amazing.My favorite candy its cute and delicious.
Love Swedish fish!! Great value and candy brand. Can be found at most grocery or convenience stores.
I love eating Swedish fish while watching movies. They are not too pricey for the amount in each bag
My favorite candy of all time! Nice and soft but also fun to put in the freezer or add to ice cream!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos