Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Allie S.
Allie S.

So addictive. These are my go-to chewy candy. Gets stuck in your teeth but won't make them sensitive like other chewy candies.
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL

These are the BEST snacks. I'm a fan of all red gummies so this is bomb. The only downfall is how bad they stick in your teeth
Lou W.
Lou W.
Baton Rouge

Swedish Fish are actually shaped like a fish which is really cool and they're chewy/ gummy. One of my favorite types of candy.
Robin W.
Robin W.

I don't know anyone who don't love these These are so wonderful it's a refreshing quick to throw it in your mouth and go candy
savannah h.
savannah h.

These are some of my favorite snack food candies! they taste delightful, and are great to keep on-hand if i get a sweet tooth.
Chrislanene O.
Chrislanene O.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

Long time favorite, allows me to relive my childhood whenever I like!! Soft and chewy and sized just right!! Delightfully good
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.

My 4 year old loves Swedish fish! They are nice because they aren't messy and sticky and they are a great snack for on the go!
Kaylee V.
Kaylee V.
Mount Clemens, MI

I love Swedish fish. They are a great and classic snack for all ages. It is tasty and I would recommend this product to others
Joy B.
Joy B.
Mediapolis, IA

SWEDISH FISH ARE AWESOME. FAVORITE GUMMY CANDY, LOVE THE FLAVOR AND CHEWINESS. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE FOR SUCH A TASTY TREAT.
Karlisa T.
Karlisa T.
Shreveport, LA

I always thought this candy was nasty until I finally tried it when I was 17 and I have come to find them my favorite gummies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now