Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Perfect size of Swedish fish! These are moms favorite and these bags make a great size to give as part of a gift
Mary B.
Mary B.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Literally the best and my favorite candy ever. I just always have a bag in my car... Also great road trip snack!
Noel M.
Noel M.
Gaffney, SC
Swedish fish are always a win, especially when fresh. They have a great gummy texture with a unique sweet taste.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
My favorite gummy! The only problem is that it sticks to my teeth very easily but in a way that makes it better!
Macie H.
Macie H.
Swedish fish is my number one all time favorite candy's , i am obsessed. the chewyness and the flavor is so good
Gabi H.
Gabi H.
I really like these. To me they taste like a sour patch with out the sour sugar coating, plus they're fun to eat
Cibil C.
Cibil C.
Providence, RI
Swedish fish is One of my favorite candys. Always so affordable,and it taste amazing. I purchased my at Walmart.
Ally H.
Ally H.
These are great snacks for the movies! And happen to be my all time favorite candy I recommend these to everyone
Michele C.
Michele C.
Melbourne, FL
Was my favorite candy when I was little. I buy a little bag of them at lunch time and eat them for lunch at work
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Newburgh, NY
April 17, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE THEY ARD MY FAVORITE CANDY ABD THE LITTLE TRAVEL CONTAINER IS SUPER CUTE
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?