Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Robin H.
Robin H.

These are one of my all-time favorite candies. I have to buy the small bag because I can't stop eating them once I get started!
One of my favorite candies to pick up on my way to work (there is a candy store nearby). Never fails to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Limestone, TN

My favorite candy if all time. Perfect texture! Perfect taste! If I had to pick one candy to eat forever, it would be this one.
Sagan O.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy! I love that they are soft and chewy at the same time. Plus the flavor is delicious!!
Abigail A.
Abigail A.

Is it bad that I can eat the bag in a day? Maybe. Do I really care? Not really. Same great candy I've eaten since I was little.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Lusby

My boyfriend absolutely adores these. I buy them for him every holiday. He acts like a little boy with a bag of fishy goodness.
Felissa J.
Felissa J.
Greensboro, NC

Sweet, chewy, delicious candy. It has a cherry flavor and is a little tougher than the usual gummy candy, but still a favorite.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA

Swedish fish have been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid!!! You don't know what your are missing till you try them! 😋
Janie L.
Janie L.

I live on campus and thank goodness they sell it at the local on campus store. These are my go to when I crave something sweet.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
College Station, Texas

I love Swedish fish. It satisfies my sweets craving and it's so yummy. I love the little Pack's as a snack through out the day.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now