Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Bensalem, PA

What a delicious, chewy treat! These are always the first to go when a bowl is put out on the dessert table. You can't have just one!
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Dunkirk, NY

I love Swedish Fish so much! They are sweet and delicious. You can't help but grab a handful. The original Swedish fish are the best.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az

Im in love with Swedish fish they are so yummy i could eat a hole bag but don't forget to share them so you may need a really big bag.
Megan N.
Megan N.

Im in love with swedish fish but since i have braces they are a little hard to chew. very sticky but such a nice sweet flavor to them
aaliyah w.
aaliyah w.
Vallejo, CA

Swedish fish are so amazing. I honestly think I have an addiction. I just have random craving and have to go to the store in get some
Kyliegh Y.
Kyliegh Y.

These are not my favorite but every now and then I get a craving for them and I have to go get thtem there is nothing else like them!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA

Oh boy this brings me back to my childhood chewing on the fishes. i Love the flavor and the fact it still has the same good old taSTE
Charming J.
Charming J.

This is the best candy, its like it has a taste but at the same time it doesn't. Their very easy to chew and they are very addictive.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.

Swedish fish are yummy gummy treats. My biggest problem with them is that because they are gummy they easily get stuck in your teeth.
Dixie G.
Dixie G.
York, SC

I love Swedish fish. They are the perfect taste, perfect consistency...only downfall...they are addictive! I could eat an entire bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now