Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jen L.
Jen L.
Saylorsburg, Pa
Omg. These are my absolute favorite candy ever. Loved them as a kid love them as an adult. My kids love them to
Emily F.
Emily F.
These I eat everyone once I a while. They have a cook texture and a decent flavor but I get sick of them easily
Dinara H.
Dinara H.
I love these! They are so sweet and chewy and they are a great snack for really any time of day they are a must
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
One of my favorite gummy candies because the flavor is always consistent and you know what you're going to get!
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Lebanon, OH
When I am not eating chocolate these are my favorite, great taste, great value, I've been a fan for a long time
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.
I loveeeeeee gummy candy!! Definitely recommend these gummies! My friend bought me a pound of it for Christmas.
Camille C.
Camille C.
Havre De Grace, Maryland
May 12, 2016, 3:03 a.m.
Review for: Bag
By far the best Gummy candy. I really enjoy them. If I wanted a chewy candy Swedish fish would be my first pick
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
One of my favorite candies!!!! I love the flavor, chewy texture, everything. I repurchase these all the time :)
Kerstin P.
Kerstin P.
These are not only great on their own, but also in drinks/desserts/etc. Such cute shapes, and they taste great!
Abby V.
Abby V.
Seattle, WA
Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish. Classic candy that has a great fruit taste and is easy to share with friends.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?