BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Melanie N.
indianapolis
I love Swedish Fish. They are my delicious go-to candy snack and I think they are perfectly sweet and chewy. We give them out on Halloween every year and the kids in our neighborhood love them too.
Gabriella N.
Swedish Fish were an integral part of my childhood. Whenever I went into my local Rite Aid and my mom said my sister and I could pick out one snack, I always chose Swedish Fish. There's nothing like them! I don't even know how to describe them, except to say that they will always be one of my favorite treats.
Lisa S.
One of my favorite candies.  I do not eat them often but they are just perfect any time I do have them.  They are basic and simple but I do wish they had a healthier version.  The flavor is amazing and they are consistent in quality.  Rare but great treat to have without having chocolate.
Emily O.
Milwaukee
Swedish Fish are a classic gummy candy I don't think I will ever get sick of. It's available pretty much everywhere and I have always loved their fruity flavor. Some candies you can get the off-brand and it ill be just as good, but Swedish Fish you definitely need to stay on-brand for the best product.
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
Amaze balls. I was in college when I found Swedish Fish were a thing and they became my study reward. I love how the outside is a little harder and not squishy and it’s not overly thick squishy inside like those cinnamon bears. It’s perfect thickness. I even will let an open bag sit a day and come back to it!!!!!
Jordan S.
Kennewick, WA
Pretty sure I'm the only person I know who enjoys these. I think they are great and subtle, and they are one of the only gummies that don't make me immediately nauseous like gummy bears and gummy worms seem to do. They do stick to your teeth, but they are meant to be chewy so can't really fault them there.
Deanna S.
Swedish fish are one of our families favorite candies. They have a lot of flavor and a great chewy texture. You can always find them at the dollar store. Is there any other brand of Swedish fish? They're an original. They are one of our go to treats, and a favorite candy to give out for Halloween.
Lia S.
New Albany
We recently went on an all girls road trip, and I came out of the gas station with a bag of these and my friends thought it was hilarious that I picked such an "old person" snack, until they tired one. These things are delicious, the older I get the less sugar I need and this is the perfect sweet treat!
tania l.
Norwich
This snack is very good
I never had a gummy quite like this one before
The taste is sweet and over all yummy the only thing g is that the candy gets stuck to your teeth
Gabriela i.
This candy is good for diabetics due to the sugar free quality. Its great value for such a small price. My huaband knows I love these candies and so they are a staple to have around for when we need some sweets. They taste sweet but not enough to put you on a sugar rush and we always repurchase while grocery shopping.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?