Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Monique D.
Monique D.
Jamaica Plain, MA

Love these. My sister got me hooked on to these when I was younger. I could eat these all day. Totally some of my favorite candy ever
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Baltimore , Md

Love the taste when they are fresh, but I often find the fish are too hard to eat and get stuck in my teeth. Gummy bears for the win!
Cassidy N.
Cassidy N.
El Reno, OK

My favorite candy of all time and I am so freaking happy that it's Vegan! I don't know what I would do without this candy in my life!
Alia T.
Alia T.
Chelsea, MA

I love em when they're a bit stale, but even the fresh ones are good. What flavor is it? cherry? fruit? who knows, but still perfect.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Garland, TX

Im in love with Swedish Fish and this bag gives me an endless supply of them. Every time I run out I'm always going back to get more.
Gabbie B.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar, Oh

Mmmmm my favorite candy!! I struggle trying to put these down. I can't just have a few!! I love the flavor and the chewiness of them.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Orlando, FL

Swedish fish are a timeless candy. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but when I do I go to the store and pick up some Swedish Fish.
Tony  M.
Tony M.

Swedish fish candies are my favorite. Everyone should go and buy some to try some. Lots of people love this candy. Great tasting N n.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY

These are the perfect snack for the movies when you want something sweet and don't want to deal with a mess. Plus, they're delicious!
Er E.
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA

My absolute go-to gummy candy. A trademark "red" flavor that you can't find anywhere else! You can't go wrong. Dangerously delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now