Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Eman M.
Eman M.
Davis, CA

These get a little sweet after a while but I actually really like them. I'm not crazy over them but if they're around I'll eat it
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Louisville, KY

Swedish fish are so good. A cheap candy thats tasty. Sometimes they can be a little stale but you just have to take your chances!
Serenity R.
Serenity R.

One of my favorite candies. Could eat these all day. The bags are often resealable, too, which helps me to save some for later :)
Rose C.
Rose C.

Love these!! The originals are by far better than any knock - off I've tried. Super addicting and a big hit with everyone I know.
Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.
Hicksville, NY

Swedish Fish are such a delicious candy. Just like the my favorite red Sour Patch Kid but without the sour that bothers my mouth.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Belmont, MS

They are so sticky n chewy. They need to lose some of the sugar they put in them to cause they are the sweetest candy you can buy
Haley M.
Haley M.
Lincoln Park, MI

BEST CANDY EVER!! These are my favoriteeee candies ever. They're very easy to find, and the best tasting thing I've tasted! 10/10
Ewa B.
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA

Classic kid-friendly candy. I love gummy candies and these actually have some fruity flavor that a lot of gummies lack. So yummy!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL

This is a super yummy candy and a nice treat once in a while as long as it's fresh it isn't too hard to chew and very inexpensive
These are really good, they have a good flavor, and are the chewy consistency. There is a good amount of Swedish fish in one bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now