Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Very good snack. No fat but yes you have the sugar so you still must be careful because before you know it the bag is gone. LOL
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

These are my dad's favorite candy and I love them too. Of course, the reds are my favorite of the flavors so these are perfect.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

I absolutely love swedish fish. They help me on my long runs and just love to take a handful of them to nosh on during the day.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL

I love Swedish Fish! It is one of my favorite gummy candies. I love snacking on them throughout the day. They are always yummy.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA

Swedish fish have been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid!!! You don't know what your are missing till you try them! 😋
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Lusby

My boyfriend absolutely adores these. I buy them for him every holiday. He acts like a little boy with a bag of fishy goodness.
Renee M.
Renee M.
Steilacoom, WA

Just the right amount of chewy. good flavor. comes in a good variety of sizes and good price. One of my favorite go to gummies.
Amy L.
Amy L.

My absolute favorite go to as far as candy is concerned. It's not easy to quit so you better measure it out if you want to stop
Megan M.
Megan M.

Swedish fish are amazing! Strawberry is my favorite flavor and these are super strawberry flavored! They are chewy and amazing!
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Windsor

Love Swedish fish. All colours not just red. They have a great texture and the taste is good. They are a good price and decent.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now