Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Garland, TX

Im in love with Swedish Fish and this bag gives me an endless supply of them. Every time I run out I'm always going back to get more.
Tony  M.
Tony M.

Swedish fish candies are my favorite. Everyone should go and buy some to try some. Lots of people love this candy. Great tasting N n.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.

Swedish fish are yummy gummy treats. My biggest problem with them is that because they are gummy they easily get stuck in your teeth.
Er E.
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA

My absolute go-to gummy candy. A trademark "red" flavor that you can't find anywhere else! You can't go wrong. Dangerously delicious.
aaliyah w.
aaliyah w.
Vallejo, CA

Swedish fish are so amazing. I honestly think I have an addiction. I just have random craving and have to go to the store in get some
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Bensalem, PA

What a delicious, chewy treat! These are always the first to go when a bowl is put out on the dessert table. You can't have just one!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I buy this very often because my daughter loves them. These are here absolute favorites. She even gets them when we go to the movies.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Milwaukee, Wi

Everyone is always fighting for the red candy, that is why swedish fish are so great! They are all red! great flavor, chewy and cute.
Grace E.
Grace E.

My favorite candy of all time. I could have these any day of my life. I'm in love with these and I will always continue to buy these.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Bend, OR

My all time favorite candy I love Swedish frosh so much. I just love the taste of them and how chewy they are they are just so yummy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?