Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Fariha M.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA

Love how it is chewy but not too much where it hurts your teeth and it is not too sugary which is a great bonus when eating candy
Johanna l.
Johanna l.

This is a good team name brings back memories from my childhood what are used to sell them for a penny each one they're delicious
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Husbands fave treat so I buy these a lot. These are good fresh or old. They are amazing room temp or straight out of the freezer!
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Dixon, MO

These are my absolute favorite! This bag will last me quite awhile if I can force myself to ration it! They Are just so delicious
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA

Swedish fish are ago to treat in our family, my kids love their sweet chewiness, they're a good price and you get lots in the bag
Hailey M.
Hailey M.

Swedish fish are so good. I love chewy candies and these are just so good. Also the fact that they're shaped as fish is just fun!
Paige R.
Paige R.
Pottsville, PA

By far favorite candy ever. Their sweet and chewy, and their portable so you could put a pack in your bag and take them with you.
Carina I.
Carina I.
San Leandro, CA

Best candy ever. Sweet without being too sweet. Gummy without being too sticky. I don't know why these candy aren't more popular.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Colorado Springs, CO

You can't go wrong with Swedish fish. You just can't. They have always been a favorite of mine. Perfect for movie theater snacks!
amaris r.
amaris r.
Staten Island, NY

I eat these sometimes, they're not my favorite but i don't hate them. they just easily get stuck in my teeth but they taste good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now