Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
These are a candy all on their own. There are many knock offs but they just can't nail the flavor. Yummy gummies
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
I love getting these at the movie theaters. Great cherry taste. Only con is they get really stuck in your teeth.
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
Fishers
Love These! I cannot get enough. These are my favorite things in the world. I buy them every time I go to store.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Clinton Township, MI
Love these, such a great flavor. sometimes kind of expensive. most store do put these on sale. Kind of addicting
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Van Wert, OH
My children and I love these. We choose these over most candy! Love them. We buy and make other treats with them
Christy B.
Christy B.
These are great, but they all have the same flavor: cherry. I love them and they do not get stuck in your teeth.
Jen L.
Jen L.
Saylorsburg, Pa
Omg. These are my absolute favorite candy ever. Loved them as a kid love them as an adult. My kids love them to
Emily F.
Emily F.
These I eat everyone once I a while. They have a cook texture and a decent flavor but I get sick of them easily
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Lebanon, OH
When I am not eating chocolate these are my favorite, great taste, great value, I've been a fan for a long time
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.
I loveeeeeee gummy candy!! Definitely recommend these gummies! My friend bought me a pound of it for Christmas.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?