Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH

I got a little bag of these the other day for my son. It's fun for him to try the things I used to enjoy when I was his age. :)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale , FL

I'm stocked up on these things. They are so addicting, although now that I have braces I don't enjoy them as often as I use too
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
College Station, Texas

I love Swedish fish. It satisfies my sweets craving and it's so yummy. I love the little Pack's as a snack through out the day.
Felissa J.
Felissa J.
Greensboro, NC

Sweet, chewy, delicious candy. It has a cherry flavor and is a little tougher than the usual gummy candy, but still a favorite.
Megan M.
Megan M.

Swedish fish are amazing! Strawberry is my favorite flavor and these are super strawberry flavored! They are chewy and amazing!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

I absolutely love swedish fish. They help me on my long runs and just love to take a handful of them to nosh on during the day.
Rhondalynn C.
Rhondalynn C.

Swedish fish (all red) is the best flavor. I always buy the big bags of this stuff. Its so good. Big bag never seem to last me.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Reynoldsburg, OH

My all time favorite candy ! They are so chewy and delicious and the unique fish shape I swear makes them taste even better lol
Christine C.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA

Swedish fish have been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid!!! You don't know what your are missing till you try them! 😋
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Lusby

My boyfriend absolutely adores these. I buy them for him every holiday. He acts like a little boy with a bag of fishy goodness.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now