Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jen L.
Jen L.
Saylorsburg, Pa
Omg. These are my absolute favorite candy ever. Loved them as a kid love them as an adult. My kids love them to
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
My husband's favorite- and I always end up "having just one" that turn into half the bag. They are so addicting
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.
I loveeeeeee gummy candy!! Definitely recommend these gummies! My friend bought me a pound of it for Christmas.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Lebanon, OH
When I am not eating chocolate these are my favorite, great taste, great value, I've been a fan for a long time
Camille C.
Camille C.
Havre De Grace, Maryland
May 12, 2016, 3:03 a.m.
Review for: Bag
By far the best Gummy candy. I really enjoy them. If I wanted a chewy candy Swedish fish would be my first pick
Kerstin P.
Kerstin P.
These are not only great on their own, but also in drinks/desserts/etc. Such cute shapes, and they taste great!
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
One of my favorite candies!!!! I love the flavor, chewy texture, everything. I repurchase these all the time :)
Christiana H.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
This has been my favorite candy since childhood. they have a great cherry-ish flavor and have a velvety feeling
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
My kids & I love these! Love that they're fat free! I always make sure to have a bag of these around the house!
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI
I mean; who doesn't like Swedish fish?! If you're a fan of gummy-type candy; you'll probably really like these!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?