Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Celena S.
Celena S.
San Diego, CA

I love swedish fish, one of my favorite soft and chewy candies. It is great to bring on a trip and on the plane and tastes amazing. :)
Melody S.
Melody S.

Swedish fish are a favorite of mine! There's something about the taste that's really good. I don't eat them often but I do enjoy them.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warren, OH

Delicious little things theses are. The best part is there are not like a regular gummy texture. They have a little toughness to them.
Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Stockton, California

Swedish fish are so good o love them so much the taste is perfect it's not to sweet it's perfect I would recommend this to all of you.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
berea, ky

Swedish fish are so tasty and sweet. but not a candy that I could just eat the whole bag of and not get tired of. but still very tasty
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

Great candy!! I bring these everywhere to share with everyone. Its a classic and everyone can enjoy them because they are peanut free.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD

Yum! This iis a favorite for the hubby and I! So good...The only thing better would be if they didn't try and stick to your teeth! lol
Corrine R.
Corrine R.
Hasbrouck Hts , NJ

Love my Swedish fish. I used to buy these in the stores for penny candy since I was a little girl. Satisfy a that fruity snack craving
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Great Bend, KS

Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummies. A friend brought over a bag yesterday and between 4 of us the bag was gone in 5 minutes.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Orlando, FL

Swedish fish are a timeless candy. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but when I do I go to the store and pick up some Swedish Fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now