Add a Photo
Photos (51)
bridget c.
bridget c.

Very good flavor. Its my dads favorite candy and they're very sweet. They don't taste like medicine as I find some candies to do.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR

Hail to the Swedish Fish! These things are life. A bit dramatic, yes, but they are amazing. Sweet and gummy. The perfect combo.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL

One of my original favorite candies however the last few times I've had them they've been overly chewy and hard on the outside.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.

Is it bad that I can eat the bag in a day? Maybe. Do I really care? Not really. Same great candy I've eaten since I was little.
Allison M.
Allison M.

Swedish fish are the perfect combination of sweet and gummy. Once you start eating it's hard to stop, they are just that good!!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL

One fish two fish red fish blue fish. Swedish fish are always a hit! I take them to work & share with the kids they love em!!!
Lori K.
Lori K.
Fairbanks, AK

I love Swedish Fish. I just wish they stayed soft longer. Once the bag is open they tend to get hard even if you close it good
Chrislanene O.
Chrislanene O.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

Long time favorite, allows me to relive my childhood whenever I like!! Soft and chewy and sized just right!! Delightfully good
Kate L.
Kate L.
Lake Stevens, WA

Swedish fish is good but sometimes it goes both ways where its too chewy or its too hard. But besides that the flavor is good.
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL

These are the BEST snacks. I'm a fan of all red gummies so this is bomb. The only downfall is how bad they stick in your teeth
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now