The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,045 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Omg what can i say these arw so addictive so soft and chewy and taste so yummy they are just the best
I love the taste of these gummy fish! They are a perfect snack for when you crave something sweet! :)
You're absolutely crazy if you don't like these!!!! Music number one addiction. It's my one downfall.
My absolute favorite candy for traveling, snacking, or sharing. So simple, so delicious. More please!
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy! They are sweet, but not too sweet like other gummy candies can be
Who doesn't like a perfectly sweet fruity and chewy fat free food shaped like a fish? I mean, really?
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE. You can never go wrong with swedish fish unless you actually don't like them :C
My favorite candy. Brings back childhood memories. These are soft, gooey and fulfills my sweet tooth!
I love these delicious and different gummies. I like to get them when I don't know what else to pick.
I like the taste and I love sharing with my brothers and how they play with them before they eat them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos