Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Hailey M.
Hailey M.

Swedish fish are so good. I love chewy candies and these are just so good. Also the fact that they're shaped as fish is just fun!
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC

Love the flavor and the color. These do not get stuck to your teeth as easy as sour patch kids. Not to mention they are fat free!
Johanna l.
Johanna l.

This is a good team name brings back memories from my childhood what are used to sell them for a penny each one they're delicious
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Husbands fave treat so I buy these a lot. These are good fresh or old. They are amazing room temp or straight out of the freezer!
Montana H.
Montana H.
Chillicothe, OH

Love Swedish fish they are great tasting inexpensive and are fat free I could sit and eat these all day and not get tired of them
Annie L.
Annie L.

I like Swedish fish, they are not too sweet and they are unique ! The candy sometimes get stuck to my teeth but it melts later on
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Dixon, MO

These are my absolute favorite! This bag will last me quite awhile if I can force myself to ration it! They Are just so delicious
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA

taste bad. there super hard and chewy. if they were softer then i would like them wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive teeth.
Carina I.
Carina I.
San Leandro, CA

Best candy ever. Sweet without being too sweet. Gummy without being too sticky. I don't know why these candy aren't more popular.
amaris r.
amaris r.
Staten Island, NY

I eat these sometimes, they're not my favorite but i don't hate them. they just easily get stuck in my teeth but they taste good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now