Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Medina, OH
My absolute FAVORITE CANDY, it's so GOOD and not at all bad for you!!! A must have! I love love love this candy!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Concord, NC
These are classic. I grew up eating Swedish Fish and even today when I see them in a store, I have to buy a bag.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Perfect size of Swedish fish! These are moms favorite and these bags make a great size to give as part of a gift
Mary B.
Mary B.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Literally the best and my favorite candy ever. I just always have a bag in my car... Also great road trip snack!
Noel M.
Noel M.
Gaffney, SC
Swedish fish are always a win, especially when fresh. They have a great gummy texture with a unique sweet taste.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
My favorite gummy! The only problem is that it sticks to my teeth very easily but in a way that makes it better!
Cat I.
Cat I.
There's not much I can say about these other than I love them. They are sweet and chewy and highly addictive lol
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , FL
Swedish fish are a classic! The best gummy candy because it's not too sweet yet still satisfies your sweet tooth
Gabi H.
Gabi H.
I really like these. To me they taste like a sour patch with out the sour sugar coating, plus they're fun to eat
Cibil C.
Cibil C.
Providence, RI
Swedish fish is One of my favorite candys. Always so affordable,and it taste amazing. I purchased my at Walmart.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?