The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,391 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Great! The right amount of chewiness that I like and the flavor isn't overwhelming. I didn't expect myself to like it so much.
These are my favorite! Reminds me.of when I was a kid and still tastes exactly.the same as I remember ! Chewy and subtly sweet
Ive always had a small sweet tooth for Swedish fish ever since I was little they have always been one of my favorite candies.
To be honest i dont like it its just me it was a wired taste to me i got them a while back when i decide to try something new
i prefer the rainbow kind, i like all of the flavors. I hate writing abut candy, becasue i want some now, thanks influenster
So yummy. I also love them when they are covered in chocolate. Such a classic candy that has no comparison to other gummies.
So good! The big bag will last a week! I love the fact that they're so hard to stop eating! Yum! I got these for mothers day!
What a classic snack. These have gotten us through many meetings. You can by a large quantity for a good price at Sams Club.
Very good love to eat these will get them for a road trip go to the beach or just eat when you are in the mood.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos