Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Stockton, California

Swedish fish are so good o love them so much the taste is perfect it's not to sweet it's perfect I would recommend this to all of you.
Celena S.
Celena S.
San Diego, CA

I love swedish fish, one of my favorite soft and chewy candies. It is great to bring on a trip and on the plane and tastes amazing. :)
Kara H.
Kara H.

These are such a great low fat snack! I have always enjoyed Swedish Fish candy and I also enjoy the different flavors that they have.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Orlando, FL

Swedish fish are a timeless candy. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but when I do I go to the store and pick up some Swedish Fish.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Great Bend, KS

Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummies. A friend brought over a bag yesterday and between 4 of us the bag was gone in 5 minutes.
Kaleigh H.
Kaleigh H.

I use to strongly dislike Swedish fish but once I finally got to the point where I could finally appreciate them then I fell in love.
Nikkie H.
Nikkie H.

These are my go too candies when it's time for a movie at the house or at the movies since it's super expensive to go too the movies.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Baltimore , Md

Love the taste when they are fresh, but I often find the fish are too hard to eat and get stuck in my teeth. Gummy bears for the win!
Morgan g.
Morgan g.

These are the best original childhood candy I love the flavor and the texture is just right! Just as long as you don't get an old bag
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I buy this very often because my daughter loves them. These are here absolute favorites. She even gets them when we go to the movies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?