Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Eman M.
Eman M.
Davis, CA

These get a little sweet after a while but I actually really like them. I'm not crazy over them but if they're around I'll eat it
Johanna l.
Johanna l.

This is a good team name brings back memories from my childhood what are used to sell them for a penny each one they're delicious
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX

These are my moms favorite! I bought her a bag for her birthday last month and they're all gone.everyone in our house lives them.
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Doylestown , PA

Good but not my favorite
i don't like the texture and they get hard if u leave them open if i wanted that texture id eat jo jo bes
Fariha M.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA

Love how it is chewy but not too much where it hurts your teeth and it is not too sugary which is a great bonus when eating candy
Annie L.
Annie L.

I like Swedish fish, they are not too sweet and they are unique ! The candy sometimes get stuck to my teeth but it melts later on
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC

Love the flavor and the color. These do not get stuck to your teeth as easy as sour patch kids. Not to mention they are fat free!
Montana H.
Montana H.
Chillicothe, OH

Love Swedish fish they are great tasting inexpensive and are fat free I could sit and eat these all day and not get tired of them
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Husbands fave treat so I buy these a lot. These are good fresh or old. They are amazing room temp or straight out of the freezer!
Paige R.
Paige R.
Pottsville, PA

By far favorite candy ever. Their sweet and chewy, and their portable so you could put a pack in your bag and take them with you.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now