The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,908 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Cherry flavored but not really as good as someone would think when buying these!
All time favorite childhood candy. Tasty with a good consistancy. Very addictive
Not really my type of candy it taste kinda stale to me. Thr flavor is kinda dull
These are pretty good, they taste good but I get sick of the flavor really quick
Love the flavor and so yummy I could keep eat it everyday snacks to keep with me
I prefer these when the bag has been open a little. Much better than when fresh.
Reminds me of my childhood and hiding them from my sibling. My go to movie candy
Oh my god, i love me some swedish fish. I can honestly sit and eat them all day.
I tried this I'm not the biggest fan they are chewy and not to sweet they are ok
Awesome candy. Perfect consistency, not too chewy, and not too soft. Great taste
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos