Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC

I just quite literally ate a bag of these, they aren't my favorite candy but they will sure do if I'm looking for a sweet candy.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Duchesne, UT

There great I love the flavor the price can't be beat for the amount and they don't go bad. Big plus the whole family loves them
cait c.
cait c.
Hampden, ME

I can never refuse Swedish fish! Not too sweet, not annoyingly sticky or chewy like some gummy bears, Swedish fish are the best!
Koti O.
Koti O.
Montrose, MI

I love Swedish fish. they're so delicious and chewy. I usually don't like cherry flavored candy but I can't get enough of these!
Maddie G.
Maddie G.

Omg these are like the best gummy candy I have ever had. They are so damn addictive, that I just can't seem to get enough of it.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

These taste really good, the only problem is sometimes they get stuck in my teeth and then I remember why I don't buy them often
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Statesville, NC

So good...just a great all the way around snack to get you through the rest of the day! Very inexpensive, you get your $1 worth!
Harriett S.
Harriett S.
Tucson, AZ

I love swedish fish! They are chewy - but not too chewy! They have a natural tatse to them and satisfy your sweet tooth cravings
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH

Yum these are one of my favorite candies as long as their the red ones! Once they started adding new colors they weren't as good
Mariel P.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE

These have always been my little sisters favorite! I remember stealing them when I was littler, and now I buy them all the time!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now