The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This product product has a delicious sweet flavor, you can't just eat one and put it down.
This is my favorite candy, and I also don't like actual gummies but I love these so much!!
I totally love this and I can never put the bag down especially when I am with my friends.
I grew up eating these! There's nothing like them. Not to sweet and the perfect chewyness.
I like Swedish fish and they are really good but they aren't something I eat all the time.
I love Swedish fish so much! The bug bags from Costco are the best buy! Yummy Yummy Yummy!
Grow up on these!! I can remember go to the general store and buying them for a penny each
These are my dads favorite candy and gave a sweet jelly bean like texture. would recommend
If writing this eill get me back to answering my snaos ill do it. Don't tell me what to do.
Everyone loves Swedish fish!! they taste great and I could eat them for hours to be honest
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos