Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love this chewy soft candy. Swedish fish has been my favorite sonce i was little. It has and original taste not to sweet just perfect.
Candy C.
Candy C.
Las Vegas, NV

I don't like Swedish fish. In my opinion they just don't have much flavor. They're a little hard, and dry. Definitely not my favorite.
Raena C.
Raena C.
Rochester, NY

My favorite candy!!! It's my favorite on frozen yogurt! The flavor is fruit punch but it's so yummy and chewy and is the perfect candy
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY

These are a great snack, but the taste can get kind of old after a little while. At Walmart, a bag costs about $4 so it is a good buy!
Celena S.
Celena S.
San Diego, CA

I love swedish fish, one of my favorite soft and chewy candies. It is great to bring on a trip and on the plane and tastes amazing. :)
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
Jacksonville, FL

My favorite candies and I can't eat just one. Great to take on the go and so easy to eat. Don't have to worry about any messes either.
Julia C.
Julia C.

Swedish Fish are some of my favorite candy. They're also some of my least favorite because I could easily eat an entire bag by myself.
alaina s.
alaina s.
Bronx, NY

This is my coworkers and I go to snack. Satisfying and affordable in price. Great for a kids snack as a pick-me-up after school.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warren, OH

Delicious little things theses are. The best part is there are not like a regular gummy texture. They have a little toughness to them.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.

Who doesn't love Swedish Fishies! these are the perfect size for snacking in the car or toss them in a tote and enjoy anywhere you go!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?