The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,966 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these they are my favorite and they taste amazing and I have always loved them even in lemonade
Probably my favorite non chocolate candies of all time. Brings back a lot of childhood memories for me
My kids love this it's extra soft and easy to eat and swallow. Plus it's sweet best treats for my boys
I love eating this stuff in front of my friends because then they get jealous because we all like them
So addicting! Perfect little treat for on the go. These things are hard to stop eating once you start!
Swedish fish are my favorite candy. They taste very sweet with a fruity taste. I recommend trying them
These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I like how they are not overpowering sweet and chewy
These used to be my favorite but after a little while they taste kinda waxy.. Not my favorite anymore.
Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candy. They are so good but can sometimes be really chewy.
My husband and I love that these are a fat free treat, and we love eating them while watching a movie.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos