The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
On a day that I’m feeling down and out I rush to the store and grab a bag of Swedish fish. Awesome flavor. Very affordable. Kroger’s always has a good deal on a nice size bag of Swedish fish. Everyone should enjoy
Yummy! Love this item! These are great for a quick snack especially in an office setting! I like the zip lock bag. It really helps to keep them fresh so they don’t dry out before you get to the bottom of the bag.
So yummy and addictive. This candy isn't super sweet and doesn't get stuck in your teeth. I always buy them if I walk by them in any store. Great price. Just don't leave them exposed to air as they will get hard.
These are absolutely delicious. I always get this one over other Swedish Fish. The flavor is fantastic and very addicting. I think this is very affordable. I would also recommend this to anyone who loves candy.
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
One of my favorite candies ever. I would always get them in my stocking for Christmas. They just have a different taste that I don't taste in any other candy. Also, they hold a special place in my heart since my grandpa and I were the only to like them. Also, the taste of them has never changed in the 15 almost 16 years I have been eating them. #swedishfish4life Swedish Fish Soft and Chewy Candy - 8 oz
Swedish fish are my favorite candy in the world! Sweet and chewy with such a unique flavor, they are so delicious and will always be so good! I️ don’t eat candy often, but when I️ do, it will be Swedish Fish!
Swedish fish is my all-time favorite candy it is absolutely my weakness. They are kinda like a gummy but not the same as a gummy bear . they have kinda like a cherry taste .
No brand better if you want the great flavor. I actually try not to buy these because I eat them all! I have eaten these since I was a kid and they were individually wrapped and you could buy them for a penny! They are so good and a great snack that you can take with you never worry about the temperature. Although if it's cold they are a bit hard but will soften up quick. Yum yum yum
My fave! Absolutely will never get tired of eating these. I love the texture of the gummy and the flavor is the same flavor I remember as a child. I don't like the multi colored ones though. Just the red fish.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos