Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Koti O.
Koti O.
Montrose, MI

I love Swedish fish. they're so delicious and chewy. I usually don't like cherry flavored candy but I can't get enough of these!
stefanie b.
stefanie b.

Swedish fish is the best there great to eat no matter where i eat them when i can and i get them at target and the flavor good .
Harriett S.
Harriett S.
Tucson, Az

I love swedish fish! They are chewy - but not too chewy! They have a natural tatse to them and satisfy your sweet tooth cravings
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH

Yum these are one of my favorite candies as long as their the red ones! Once they started adding new colors they weren't as good
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kinder, LA

Why can't I give this more than 5 stars?? By far the best candy out there! Better than chocolate and gummy bears mixed together!
Holly L.
Holly L.

My all time favorite candy! Road trips, movies, or just in the mood for some candy, this is what I'll have. Delicious and chewy.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC

I just quite literally ate a bag of these, they aren't my favorite candy but they will sure do if I'm looking for a sweet candy.
rosio d.
rosio d.

I love cthese candies. this is my sisters fav for movie night movies. my brothet also enjoys these for breaks at work or school.
Mariel P.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE

These have always been my little sisters favorite! I remember stealing them when I was littler, and now I buy them all the time!
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.

These are one of my favorite classic candies. They are sweet and gummy and great for sharing as well as keeping all to yourself.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now