Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale , FL

I'm stocked up on these things. They are so addicting, although now that I have braces I don't enjoy them as often as I use too
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

I absolutely love swedish fish. They help me on my long runs and just love to take a handful of them to nosh on during the day.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
College Station, Texas

I love Swedish fish. It satisfies my sweets craving and it's so yummy. I love the little Pack's as a snack through out the day.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Reynoldsburg, OH

My all time favorite candy ! They are so chewy and delicious and the unique fish shape I swear makes them taste even better lol
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.

These are sweet. But these are my all time favorite. Yes they get stuck in you teeth. However, I just can't get enough of them.
Chantelle A.
Chantelle A.

One if my favorite candies. Not to sweet. They do tend to get stuck in your teeth but I guess that's true for all gummy candies
Robin H.
Robin H.

These are one of my all-time favorite candies. I have to buy the small bag because I can't stop eating them once I get started!
Christine C.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA

Swedish fish have been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid!!! You don't know what your are missing till you try them! 😋
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Lusby

My boyfriend absolutely adores these. I buy them for him every holiday. He acts like a little boy with a bag of fishy goodness.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN

I. LOVE. SWEDISH. FISH. These are way better than Sour Patch Kids any day. I love the chewy-ness of them and the cherry flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now