BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Victoria C.
Rosharon, TX
I love these they are amazing my brother, mother, and I would have a bowl of Jell-O in a small fish tank you get from the dollar store. Put these Swedish Fish in along with any other chosen candy, and it would make a decorative treat that is fun to make.
Brittany D.
Maspeth , NY
Review for: Bag more...
These are my all time favorite. These have some very good memories, these were my fathers favorite candy even to this day he still always has a bag in his office draw that I always ask him for some when I see him.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
One words: addicting. I love these. So much that I occassionally buy them in bulk at BJ's. They're so wonderfully chewy with the perfect amount of sweetness (not too little, not too sweet, but just right). The flavor is utterly unique and unforgettable.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
These are my mothers favorite treats! She buys these huge bags quite often. I love the flavor of Swedish Fish, I don't believe there's any other candy out there with quite that taste.
Susana C.
Grand Prairie, TX
They're okay. I remember my sister gave me this once because she doesn't really like candy, and I was actually pretty excited about trying this. It had an average flavor, and to me they were really hard to chew, and also got stuck in my teeth very easily.
Michelle V.
Show Low, AZ
These were my childhood favorite. I used to fight my dad for them! Thankfully, whenever he would buy some, he'd buy me some too. I love Swedish Fish. I love the shape of them, I love the way they taste....not quite cherry, but not quite anything else. They have their own unduplicated unique flavor.
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
I LOVE Swedish Fish! I have no clue what exactly it is about them but they're amazing! I could eat a whole bag and still want more. They're at basically every gas station and grocery store and are a great price!
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
Rip to all my swedish fish. Fat free and yummy. They are adorable and they are not completely terrible for ypu . the ooey gooey ness is amazing can get caught up in teeth butbhey save it for later right delicious
Jackie O.
Columbia, SC
Love the big bag! It can be sealed in order to keep the fish fresh and is routinely on sale for less than $5 at Target or my local grocery store. The only drawback is it's hard to stop yourself from enjoying more!
Lucy K.
Review for: Bag more...
I looooove Swedish Fish. Maybe too much for my own good. I definitely DO NOT eat the whole bag if it was in front, okay, I have no set control when it comes to these yummmmmmy candies.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?