Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Livingston, NJ

A classic from my childhood, you can't go wrong with these delicious candies! They are actually vegan and are worth every calorie!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Graceville, FL

I first tried these when I was little, and at a friend's house..ever since I still think they are some of the tastiest gummies! :)
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Colony, KS

While I am not a big fan of these my kids love them. they aren't expensive and for the younger ones not messy like a candy bar is.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Towanda, PA

Swedish fish a a family favorite for us! They never last long once we get them in the house! They are a perfect snack for parties.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL

Are you surpassed by these candies in the store until one day I decided to buy them and try them and I've never been more pleased.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Warren, MI

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candy! They are the perfect mix of chewy and fruity and no off brand compares in my opinion.
Lesly R.
Lesly R.
N Branford, CT

I can get tired of these but then out of no where I go back to this candy. Love it and how detailed it is if you really look at it
Ranna A.
Ranna A.

My favorite candy of all time! Can never go wrong with Swedish fish. You can't just eat one....they keep you coming back for more.
Maureen d.
Maureen d.

This is an excellent gummy snack that never goes out of style. It's a treat I enjoyed as a kid and tastes just as good as an adult
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

My favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the taste of Swedish Fish. There is just something about them that is so satisfying to me.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now