Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nga R.
Nga R.

It's chewy, yummy, and fun. It makes me feel like a kid when I eat these. I always try to sneak in a pack when I'm at the store.
Dale N.
Dale N.
Waterbury, CT

These i purchase for one of my grandchildren as she loves them. they aren't my favorite but they keep her happy in the car, lol!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington , Nj

I absolutely LOVE Swedish fish!!!! You can definitely get your fix of these super Yummie fishes from five below for like $3!!!!!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

Is there anybody who doesn't like Swedish fish? These are a classic and are so good! Pop them in the freezer for an extra treat!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL

I have been eating Swedish fish since I was a child. It is so nice to see them being sold all over instead of just candy stores!
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.

These are so good!!! Perfect mix of fruity and chewy goodness. These are great for snacking, movie night or for anything really!
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Very good snack. No fat but yes you have the sugar so you still must be careful because before you know it the bag is gone. LOL
Megan M.
Megan M.

Swedish fish are amazing! Strawberry is my favorite flavor and these are super strawberry flavored! They are chewy and amazing!
Natalia H.
Natalia H.

THIS IS MY FAVORITESTESTESTEST candy ever!! The flavor is just so good I could sit on the couch and just eat them forever. :)))
Chantelle A.
Chantelle A.

One if my favorite candies. Not to sweet. They do tend to get stuck in your teeth but I guess that's true for all gummy candies
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now