BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Crystal M.
Salem
It had been a long while since I'd eaten Swedish Fish, but I got a huge bag at my local Walmart recently and have been giving them out as treats to my Sunday School class kiddos. They LOVE them, and of course I always sneak a couple too, and I can't believe how soft they stay in the resealable container! I've had them several months and not only has the bag seemed BOTTOMLESS (they seem like they're going to last forever!) but the fishies are still so soft! Definitely recommend!
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
One of my favorite candies, but so full of sugar! No matter, they are a guilty pleasure with just the right amount of chew and cherry flavor. They go well with a crisp carbonated beverage of your choice...and compliment the movie-going experience.

I do not like how the packaging states "A Fat Free Food" because while it may not say healthy on it, the end result is a calorie bomb in the form of sugar. Consume responsibly, but enjoy once in a while. :)
bianca r.
YES! Love Swedish Fish !! The best the best! Another one of my favorite candies ! So delish! I don’t eat it too often because they’re hard on the teeth... but they’re so great and perfect when you need something a little sweet!
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
Every year, there's a nearby festival that goes on in my hometown area, and every year I buy myself a 5lb bag of Swedish fish. And every year, I finish them within a month. Shameful but true that these little fishies are addictive.
Jordan G.
Wausau, WI
I find that Swedish Fish are a great way to help me fuel during my long runs! Not only are they EVERYWHERE, but they are much more affordable than those "gels", and extremely portable. They are easily chewed and a great way to get some extra energy when running. (On my long runs, I also "reward" myself by indulging in a fish every mile!) Swedish Fish
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
My kids buy this candy and it is so yummy. We sit and watch anime or cartoons while eatting them. Their easy to chew and are very tasty. I highly recommend this product.
Christel J.
San Diego , CA
These are traditional happy deliciousness. The soft, chewy red fish have a slightly fruity flavor, and I could eat them all day. The down side is they get stuck in your teeth easily, so you may want a toothpick or toothbrush nearby.
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
Mine and my sons favorite candy. Anytime we go to the grocery store or convenient store we always purchase Swedish fish. The taste is really good and also you can find them at a good price point. Will continue to purchase!
Troie O.
Fairfax, VA
Another childhood delicacy. These sweet fish will satisfy all of your tastebuds if you're looking for a quick snack. They've never let me down and I don't force that happening. They're a pretty good value if you're purchasing your normal sized bag of candy. It's a great snack to share and eat with the people you love.
Bayley C.
Favorite gummy candy and this will never change. I loved them since I was a little kid and they are so addicting to eat. I love them and the flavor is so perfect. Sweet enough to eat the whole bag. I will but forever
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?