Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sky W.
Sky W.
Ozark, MO
Sweet, flavorful, chewy candy! I love rhese! So fruity, and delicious. Great price, awesome goody! Kids love them.
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love swedish fish. I don't loke gummy candy but these are so good. I like only the red. I'm not into the colors.
Diane M.
Diane M.
New Boston, MI
I am addicted to Swedish Fish! There is just something about the flavor of the original Swedish fish that I crave!
Madison P.
Madison P.
Syracuse, NY
Can't go wrong with these I love them so much and you will too!! Just love them so much so much fun in the summer
Molly M.
Molly M.
Swedish Fish have been a favorite for me since I was young and nothing has changed! Wonderful flavor and texture.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, Pa
March 29, 2016, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I love Swedish fish! They're sweet and chewy but not overly sweet! I love that I can put this in my car cupholder
Erica P.
Erica P.
Chester, VA
Omg! I am obsessed with these!! I could eat these everyday. I get the from the dollar tree! good value, and taste
Abby G.
Abby G.
New Baltimore, MI
Oh boy...everyone's got to love this product especially if they are fresh and soft.. I'm addicted to Swedish fish
Krystle L.
Krystle L.
These are soooooo good. The chewiness will make you want more. Never boring to eat, and the flavor is just right.
jahinelis s.
jahinelis s.
If you ever get the big ol bag of these, you will literally never run out. even if you eat some every single day!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?