Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Carmen c.
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL

Who does not like these this is so tasty and delicious. Use to always get this when I was younger so much fun with the fishy design :)
Corrine R.
Corrine R.
Hasbrouck Hts , NJ

Love my Swedish fish. I used to buy these in the stores for penny candy since I was a little girl. Satisfy a that fruity snack craving
sabrina a.
sabrina a.

I've always enjoyed these as a child. Now as an adult, it's only good in small doses but it still maintains the sweet sugary goodness!
Andrea L.
Andrea L.

Yummy candy, soft and chewy! Stay fresh for awhile if you seal the bag or put in a zip lock. Also lower calorie! Good road trip snack!
Trish S.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv

These are one of my favorite chewing candies idk it's just something about them that I really like & you can also get them for $1 @ DG
dylan h.
dylan h.
Biddeford, ME

Certainly an old child hood favorite! i love these cherry gummy fish and always have! another great snack for movie watchers , CLASSIC
Annie O.
Annie O.
Provo, UT

These are classic, I just honestly don't like them that much. Probably still recovering from the trauma they caused when I had braces.
Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Stockton, California

Swedish fish are so good o love them so much the taste is perfect it's not to sweet it's perfect I would recommend this to all of you.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Reisterstown, MD

I don't think I could ever get tired of these. I always go back to them. They are so tasty and so cute. I like that they are fat free.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love this chewy soft candy. Swedish fish has been my favorite sonce i was little. It has and original taste not to sweet just perfect.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?