The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,328 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these so much . I would keep buying them it is a good value you get a lot for your money
Great value pack, normally pick this up at SAMs club. It is a very large amount for the price
We have these at our office-they are the favorite candy in the office. Classic candy, yum yum
We all love the Swedish fish. My daughter has come home with large bags of these a few times.
Love swedish fish! Can never go wrong with these. Great thing to grab and take along with you
One thing f my all time favs. So sweet , soft but chewy. I love sneaking these in the theater
Good candys.great flavor love the little fish shapes.an the kids love them for class parties.
I grew up eating Swedish fish so every time I get them it's like reminiscing in my childhood.
There are lots of cute project ideas using Swedish fish on Pinterest and the flavor is great!
If u like gummy snacks, these are for you. To me they have like a cherry taste. Give it a go.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos