Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
AMAZING! just amazing i love this candy so much it has a nice berry flavor in a fish mold. I always get mines from the dollar store as well as the local gas stations. I enjoy it so much its a nice snack for a hot day or going to the beach. The cost is pretty good as well/
Sam L.
Sam L.
Perfect for a summer, poolside snack. the flavor is perfect as usual and the price is on point to get one or many of them. I have these so often during summer that I associate them with the season. Usually I pick them up from costco. Would recommend if you've never tried.
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I love how soft and chewy the original sweedish fish are. I think that they have a unique flavor, which I love, that cannot be duplicated. I find them to be a movie favorite at my house. I think they are fairly affordable and great for a treat on summer holidays as well.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Leicester, MA
Great product all around. Though I'm not too into gummies these win me over. The red ones are ok on their own but the mixed flavor is better. I bought this at Walmart and target. I would recommend to those with a sweet tooth that love gummies or want to try something new
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
I absolutely adore Swedish Fish. The texture is a bit harder and less squishy than gummy candy, but the flavor is not as overpowering or sugary. It's got just enough cherry in it. The little fish shapes are cute and it's always fun to get a pack in my Christmas stocking.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best candy ever. It's squishy and gummy but doesn't stick to your teeth like other candy. I love it as a quick snack when studying because they aren't messy and they are big enough to pick up without needing to pay attention. Plus they are even better a little stale!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH
My favorite chewy candy of all time! Takes me back to some good childhood memories! The flavor is great and the Swedish Fish Brand is way better than any knock off. The price is right and I would recommend this to anyone who loves gummy candy! I will buy again and again!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
My son loves Swedish fish. They are his favorite and they are soft and Chewy. I don't let my son eat candy often so he gets this on special occasions. This product is readily available in most stores. I would recommend people try this product of they have a sweet tooth.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Panama city, Fl
I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.. They taste aweful! My kids don't even like these..and it's candy! They leave a nasty after taste in your mouth. The consistency of the chewy fruit chews is just aweful! Maybe if they added more flavors I would consider buying again.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
So great! Especially when the bag is fresh, after opening they kind of get a little hard, but still good! Not as strong as a flavor as other gummy candies in my opinion which I enjoy. If the taste was any stronger, I wouldn't buy, but these are perfect the way they are!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?