Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.

I mean, who hasn't had Swedish Fish before? These are a classic candy that are as good now as they were when we were kids. While their texture continues to baffle me after all these years, I will still reach for these to stick in my bag for a movie, or to bring along on a road trip.
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL

Classic movie food. If you a want something gummy and chewy!! I like the flavor it taste like strawberry to me. I usually pick these up at Walgreens or CVS. In comparison to other candy, it is an acquired taste. A little similar to Dots. I would recommend if you like chewy snacks!!
Alex T.
Alex T.
Bound Brook, NJ

5/5 for being vegan. I've always been a fan and upon finding out that they don't contain gelatin, I was able to eat them after going vegan. They're a great alternative to fatty candies. I buy it in bulk every so often and eat them at movies and other places where the markup is high
Leonela D.
Leonela D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

My favorite gummy candy! always so soft, I can never control myself when eating these. They are perfect as a movie snack, road snack, special treat and also as a gift! I stuff my husbands stocking during Christmas time, he loves it! You can never go wrong with an all red gummy bag!
ashlie H.
ashlie H.
Sacramento, CA

I'm not really sure that these are even swedish, but it makes me feel very exotic eating them over any Hersheys. It's sweet, chewy, delicious flavor. I used to be scared to eat these as a kid cause I thought they were going to be fish flavored, not the case haha. I would buy again!
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Centralia, WA

I've always seen these but never really had an interest to buy them until recently my son wanted them. I didn't think he'd like them but he loved them. I tasted them for the first time and they're not bad at all. Very good flavor to them. Affordable and definitely will repurchase.
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN

I had Swedish Fish for the first time a couple years ago and fell instantly in love. I have a major sweet tooth and have no idea how I spent 25 years not having these before. They are cheap at Walmart and amazing. I do not even know what flavor they are but the red ones are great.
Erin N.
Erin N.

Swedish fish is by far my absolute favorite candy ever. I really do recommend this one pound bag if you like Swedish Fish, they are mini sized, but based on the amount that I eat it is worth every penny! I buy these at my local grocery stores and I definitely recommend to anybody.
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky

I love the flavor of Swedish Fish, they are a great gummy snack. They have a very chewy texture and are what I would consider a "tough" gummy. My family enjoys Swedish Fish and we will continue to purchase occasionally as a treat. If you haven't sampled this candy, give it a try.
annalisa n.
annalisa n.

I love candy. These little fish are delicious. I know they come in some other flavors but the original red is my personal favorite. Only down side of these sweets is that they tend to stick in my teeth and make me feel like I need to see a dentist for professional teeth cleaning.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now