The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,890 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these makes me feel like a kids all over again when i eat them. better flavers to eat and enjoy over all the others. its not all that pricey at most stores . great flavores in every bit and every cloro there is yes it is worthey to rebuy them as much as i can
Swedish fish are my movie junk. I usually crave them mostly when I'm at the theater. A lot of gummy candies hurt my teeth but these don't hurt them often if I eat too many they do though. I wouldn't buy them at the theater but somewhere else where they're cheaper.
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies of all time. They are available at almost all convenience and grocery stores. They are a good value and a great cherry flavor that is easily recognizable. I would definitely recommend trying these if you haven't before.
This is one of my favorite candy and has been since I was little. I love them when they are fresh and aren't too hard and sticky on my teeth. The packaging is great and I love the bright colors. I wish I saw them in the stores more often in smaller bags, however.
Literally my favorite candy ever. To me personally it has just a slight cherry flavor, nothing powerful. It is soft and chewy but it does get stuck to your teeth when chewing. It is a simple somewhat plain candy. It so addicting. I purchase these all of the time!
A classic favorite you have to try once to love. The sweet subtle flavor is like nothing else you've ever had. We always buy them to keep in the candy drawer at our house. I would always recommend them to whoever asks. Once you try them you'll be a life long fan!
These are very addictive. So sweet and tangy. I eat these at least once a month and the bag will be empty just like that. They have a sweet fruity flavor. I like them better compared to Haribos because they are softer and more gummy. I would definitely recommend.
These incredibly sweet gummy candies are great for a sweet tooth. They have a sweet, slightly fruity flavor, and can be found at most grocery stores and movie theaters. They can get very sticky if left in hot temperatures, so it's important not to leave them out.
I have always loved Swedish fish. Delicious first of all. When I started training for a half marathon I found out something else that made me love them more. I can treat myself within reason even when carb loading, because these have a surprising amount of carbs!
Swedish Fish are always good! They are a great little munchie! They are great for road trips! I used to get them at the local candy store when I was growing up! Remember penny candy! They cost a little more then that nowadays, but not much more, still reasonable!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos