Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Natoya C.
Natoya C.
Bronx, NY
Childhood favorite turned adult fav, this is one of those snacks you probably should feel guilty about after eating an entire bag but you don't! They a sweet, chewy and just as delicious now as they were on when I was younger. Thanks to keep this old time favorite classic
Sam L.
Sam L.
Perfect for a summer, poolside snack. the flavor is perfect as usual and the price is on point to get one or many of them. I have these so often during summer that I associate them with the season. Usually I pick them up from costco. Would recommend if you've never tried.
Dani C.
Dani C.
manhattan, KS
I love swedish fish. I bring these to work sometimes to snack on. They have a great taste but the biggest thing i hate is how they get stuck to the inside of my teeth. I can purchase these at any drugstore as well. I love them but I wish the formula could change a little.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Swedish Fish are a classic. These are very sweet but have nice flavor. They're chewy and will get stuck in your teeth. I can't eat too many otherwise my teeth will begin to ache. I find that sometimes they have a "greasy" residue on them, but it doesn't effect the flavor.
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
AMAZING! just amazing i love this candy so much it has a nice berry flavor in a fish mold. I always get mines from the dollar store as well as the local gas stations. I enjoy it so much its a nice snack for a hot day or going to the beach. The cost is pretty good as well/
ashley m.
ashley m.
Leicester, MA
Great product all around. Though I'm not too into gummies these win me over. The red ones are ok on their own but the mixed flavor is better. I bought this at Walmart and target. I would recommend to those with a sweet tooth that love gummies or want to try something new
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
I absolutely adore Swedish Fish. The texture is a bit harder and less squishy than gummy candy, but the flavor is not as overpowering or sugary. It's got just enough cherry in it. The little fish shapes are cute and it's always fun to get a pack in my Christmas stocking.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
May 30, 2016, 7:35 a.m.
Review for: Bag
My son loves Swedish fish. They are his favorite and they are soft and Chewy. I don't let my son eat candy often so he gets this on special occasions. This product is readily available in most stores. I would recommend people try this product of they have a sweet tooth.
Katie R.
Katie R.
The best candy ever. It's squishy and gummy but doesn't stick to your teeth like other candy. I love it as a quick snack when studying because they aren't messy and they are big enough to pick up without needing to pay attention. Plus they are even better a little stale!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Panama city, Fl
I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.. They taste aweful! My kids don't even like these..and it's candy! They leave a nasty after taste in your mouth. The consistency of the chewy fruit chews is just aweful! Maybe if they added more flavors I would consider buying again.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?