The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,328 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I just finished a bag of these I buy them all the time for my whole family they are the best!
My children and I love these for movie night. This big bag is a great buy. It never runs out.
It fruity fish who are awesome WHO would not want those its the perfect snack for a road trip
I don't know what it is about Swedish fish. But their flavor is so good. I love them so much.
I'm not a huge candy person but Swedish Fish are my weakness! They are the only candy I crave
Love these as a little snack. Gets stuck but is the best thing you can have as a lunch snack!
These candies are additive....love how soft and chewy these candies are. Definitely satisfied
Amazingly good , i love a gummy candies but these are on the top list followed by gummy bears
These fruit punch tasting candies are fun. The gummies are chewy and the flavors are classic.
My favorite non-chocloate candy. i love these so much. love them!! So fun to eat too! so good
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos