Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Itzel R.
Itzel R.
Denver, CO

I love these!! Its so much better than any other gummy. It has a very slight licorice flavor, but its a lot better than licorice
Mariel P.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE

These have always been my little sisters favorite! I remember stealing them when I was littler, and now I buy them all the time!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.

I love Swedish fish. They are chewy and sweet. And yes, they are SUPER addicting! I think that the red ones are the best flavor!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Sewickley, PA

The original... the best. Swedish fish are my favorite gummi candi out there- readily available at most drug and grocery stores.
Marisa T.
Marisa T.

I love this candy its like a cherry taste would recommend this to others bought at my local stores its sweet every dayi eat this
Nga R.
Nga R.

It's chewy, yummy, and fun. It makes me feel like a kid when I eat these. I always try to sneak in a pack when I'm at the store.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington , Nj

I absolutely LOVE Swedish fish!!!! You can definitely get your fix of these super Yummie fishes from five below for like $3!!!!!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL

I have been eating Swedish fish since I was a child. It is so nice to see them being sold all over instead of just candy stores!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

Is there anybody who doesn't like Swedish fish? These are a classic and are so good! Pop them in the freezer for an extra treat!
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.

These are so good!!! Perfect mix of fruity and chewy goodness. These are great for snacking, movie night or for anything really!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now