Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Powder Spgs, GA

These are absolutely amazing and the best vegan gummies! Even writing a review for them makes me want to go out and get some RIGHT NOW.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH

A delicious classic. If you haven't had Swedish fish you are missing out. If I have a taste for something fruity this is what I go for.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

Swedish fish are good once in a while. I would not be able to eat them all the time like other candies but when I do they are delicious
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY

I like getting big bags of these because I tend to eat a significant amount in a sitting. Very delicious and good for children as well.
Jenni D.
Jenni D.

A classic candy that I loved since I was a child. It's a great movie snack! It's also a nice sweet if you don't want to have chocolate.
sabrina a.
sabrina a.

I've always enjoyed these as a child. Now as an adult, it's only good in small doses but it still maintains the sweet sugary goodness!
dylan h.
dylan h.
Biddeford, ME

Certainly an old child hood favorite! i love these cherry gummy fish and always have! another great snack for movie watchers , CLASSIC
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD

Yum! This iis a favorite for the hubby and I! So good...The only thing better would be if they didn't try and stick to your teeth! lol
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
berea, ky

Swedish fish are so tasty and sweet. but not a candy that I could just eat the whole bag of and not get tired of. but still very tasty
Carmen c.
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL

Who does not like these this is so tasty and delicious. Use to always get this when I was younger so much fun with the fishy design :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?