Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Heather G.
Heather G.
All time favorite gummy candy! These have been my favorite since I was a kid, now I share(sometimes) with my kids!
Diedra H.
Diedra H.
Guilty pleasure since I was young. Whenever my allergies act up I eat these. They are always on sale at rite aide.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Swedish Fish is delicious! Sometimes I want a chewy fruity candy and this is perfect and satisfies my sweet tooth!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
June 3, 2016, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I love swedish fish. These are my favorite gummy candy to eat. They are so flavorful and sweet. They are delicious!
Diane M.
Diane M.
New Boston, MI
I am addicted to Swedish Fish! There is just something about the flavor of the original Swedish fish that I crave!
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.
Jan. 28, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Bag
This candy is SO GOOD! It is soft and chewy and i like that its only one flavor! It is one of my favorite gummies!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
Are you kidding me? Great classic candy. Chewy. Not too sweet. Satisfying. Iconic. I love the flavor and texture b
Sara E.
Sara E.
June 2, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: Bag
They're okay. Not a lot of flavor but satisfies my gummy candy cravings sometimes. Not my go to gummy candy though
Madison P.
Madison P.
Syracuse, NY
Can't go wrong with these I love them so much and you will too!! Just love them so much so much fun in the summer
Erica P.
Erica P.
Chester, VA
Omg! I am obsessed with these!! I could eat these everyday. I get the from the dollar tree! good value, and taste
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?