22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
A classic candy with a flavor that can't really be compared to anything. They are so good and the texture is unique too. Also good if you're a teacher, you can use the fish shapes for examples for young children.
These are absolutely my favorite candy!! They are also super cheap. You can't go wrong with this candy. They have such a sweet flavor that have you wanting more. Everyone should try!!
I love Swedish Fish! I've found that they're not too chewy and their flavor never gets old. They taste great, and their selling point is well worth the product that you receive. I would definitely recommend them!
Love the big bag! It can be sealed in order to keep the fish fresh and is routinely on sale for less than $5 at Target or my local grocery store. The only drawback is it's hard to stop yourself from enjoying more!
I actually really don't like these Swedish fish. The consistency is weird for a gummy snack as it's almost dry on the outside and it taste really odd in comparison to other gummies out there with the similar flavor
Honestly, I don't like the texture of these as much as I like the texture of more standard gummy candy, like Haribo. Seems a bit... thicker? Can't quite explain it. Flavors are good and the boyfriend loves them so.
Love these so much! I'm a vegan so theses make me happy that I can eat them! Bought them at Taret and totally worth it. I would definitely recommend these to most chewy brands of candy because there is no gelatin
These have always been my favorite candies since I was little. But they are super sweet and very chewy. It makes it hard to eat more then a few at time. But they are always delicious.
I think swedish fish taste wicked good at the first bite but i think they eventually taste gross. They are easy to find and pretty affordable but they always end up grossing me out after a while
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos