BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
This is gonna sound crazy, i'm 31 and i had never tried these until earlier this year lol. My sister brings sacks with her to concerts every now and then, and she brought these and was like "want some?" and i was like what is that?! to which she almost took my head off for never having tried any before lol. However, i tried it and loved them! so now i always make sure she brings them along with her lol. I like them because theyre not overly sweet, not like sour gummies, or sugar coated gummies..they're like low key lol. I duno if that makes any sense, but i really dont have much of a sweet tooth at all, and i really enjoyed these.
Vienna S.
Miami
I love their easiness to chew and their taste. I could eat a whole pack of these. The flavor is great because they are not all that sweet. I normally am not a gummy fan but if I wanted gummies, this is my go to brand. I would recommend it to anyone who likes gummies (or even those that dislike it)
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sweedish Fish are such a cult favorite. They taste amazing and you can  fined them all over the place. I buy mine at Walmart. They are affordable and such a great value. They are chewy but not too chewy and have a great taste. will definitely keep buying these in the future.
Lanie B.
Stilwell
I am not a fan of regular "gummy" candy - like gummy bears - they don't dissolve, you might as well chew on rubber bands. BUT wait try some Swedish Fish - softer texture, richer flavor, not as sticky AND you can bags of ALL RED!! OMG - I am little racist when it comes to candy like this, I typically only really like the cherry - yellow and green are usually okay - but just say no to orange - UGH the flavor of baby aspirin when I a kid ruined pretty much orange everything for me - so YES I highly recommend RED swedish fish one of my guilty pleasures and they are fat free!!
Carrie M.
Atlanta, GA
I love Swedish fish. It’s basically like having non-sour sour patch kids and the best flavor (cherry) at that. It’s hard to not eat the entire bag of them when I have them and I prefer them to sour patch kids because I never eat all of the flavors of sour patch kids.
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I have bought these same Swedish Fish on Amazon several times, and whether or not they are stale is pretty much a toss-up. The first batch I got was quite fresh, the second was obviously stale, and the third was sort of in-between (and a large portion of the fish were mysteriously chopped in half, which doesn't really affect anything besides to make me laugh). I'll continue buying them here anyway, because it doesn't really matter if they're a little stale, and I've gotten stale ones from the grocery store on occasion as well.
Nicole T.
My kids love love love these Swedish fish. These are another old school candy I remember eating as a kid that my kids now eat. They are sweet, soft, chewy, and taste delicious! My husband is always bringing home those red little fishies for us. They’re probably not that great for your teeth but they’re so good to eat! They come in big fish, little fish, and even teeny tiny fish! They are my kid tested and my kid approved! Swedish Fish
Rachel H.
Kennesaw, GA
These are so good! I always grab these around the holiday times when I know I will be taking road trips or sitting in holiday shopper traffic. They taste great and I always have trouble stopping myself from eating the whole bag. I would recommend to others!
Amanda R.
Gilbert
I purchase this product all the time. I've brought it at Safeway, Walmart, Walgreens and Albertsons. My kids love these and ask for them all the time. I would recommend this product and would buy it again. My kids love Swedish Fish and so do I!!!
Hannah B.
Eugene, OR
Swedish Fish are very tasty, affordable and easy to find. They are yummy and have been a  crowd-favorite for years. The only downside is that they do not come in many flavors besides the original red fish. This is something they should fix.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?