Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX

You just can't go wrong with a classic. These wonderful gummy fish are a great little sweet to indulge in without feeling guilty after.
Rita N.
Rita N.
Gays, IL

Hubby's favorite! He gets these for Christmas and birthdays and any other time we go to the store. Him and the daughter fight over them
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Soft and really good flavor. The mini and regular size are always good and the package is good. Maybe they need to make a sealable bag.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

These are good. Not licorice, but a harder gummy candy.
I really like these and recommend them as a movie snack or something like that.
Jade J.
Jade J.

I love the to go idea. It's very travel friendly. I think these are so much softer in the packs instead of the huge pound bags of them.
Lily R.
Lily R.
Seaside, CA

I love Swedish fish, they are up there with my favorite candy's. I love the gummy texture and the fact that they look like little fish.
Lori Z.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH

Great tasty little snack for the kids or yourself when you're craving something a little sweet. Nothing tastes as good as the original.
Lexx K.
Lexx K.
Youngstown, OH

These aren't as chewy as they were back in the day they are a but softer as well. but when you get a fresh batch they are really yummy.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

Love how they feel in my mouth and then when I chew them!!!! The taste of it when you bite it is so good!! The value of them are good!!
Shersten S.
Shersten S.

Swedish fish are absolutely delicious, and a candy that simply reminds me of my childhood. These candies are addicting-highky recommed!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?