The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,913 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish is a great candy because it tastes good and aren't too sugary or sweet
My go to snack for road trips! They have just the right amount of gummy and flavor!
I love Swedish fish!!!!! They are great candies! I love that they are not too chewy
I love Swedish fish! I get them every time I go to the movies! So fruity and juicy!
These are probably my favorite candy of all time. They are delicious and addicting.
This is probably the best sweet I have ever tried is amazing so good yum yum try it
All time favorite yummy, they just taste soooo good. They never last long my house.
I love Swedish Fish and they are so yummy. Although they do get stuck in your teeth
I love Swedish fish!!!! I love how they taste and how their in the shape of fish!!!
love this flavoring. i love his they come in large packs. could eat these every day
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos