Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
Are you kidding me? Great classic candy. Chewy. Not too sweet. Satisfying. Iconic. I love the flavor and texture b
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Feb. 8, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: Bag
The first two was the best to me after awhile it became cloyingly sweet and this goes for a lot of candy like this
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Los Angeles, CA
Can't go wrong with a classic. These are great if you're in the mood for something sweet but don't want chocolate.
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Buffalo, NY
My daughter's favorite candy and purchase regularly. they are also priced nice. I purchase them almost everywhere.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
I love these and remember eating them all the time as a kid. However, if I eat too many I start to get a headache!
Jenna w.
Jenna w.
Oh my god i love swedish fish so much. for candy there's not much to review,,,, just personal preference I believe
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
I loveee Swedish fish , I love candy in general but this is definitely one of my go to candies!!!! love love love!
Heather G.
Heather G.
All time favorite gummy candy! These have been my favorite since I was a kid, now I share(sometimes) with my kids!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Swedish Fish is delicious! Sometimes I want a chewy fruity candy and this is perfect and satisfies my sweet tooth!
Jeannie C.
Jeannie C.
meriden, CT
BEST CANDY EVER,
VERY ADDICTIVE,
Y'OU CAN EAT 1 BAG IN A MATTER OF 1 MINUTES
CON- CANDY GETS STICK INBETWEEN TEETH
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?