Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Doylestown , PA

Good but not my favorite
i don't like the texture and they get hard if u leave them open if i wanted that texture id eat jo jo bes
Fariha M.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA

Love how it is chewy but not too much where it hurts your teeth and it is not too sugary which is a great bonus when eating candy
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC

Love the flavor and the color. These do not get stuck to your teeth as easy as sour patch kids. Not to mention they are fat free!
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX

These are my moms favorite! I bought her a bag for her birthday last month and they're all gone.everyone in our house lives them.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.

Swedish fish are so good. I love chewy candies and these are just so good. Also the fact that they're shaped as fish is just fun!
amaris r.
amaris r.
Staten Island, NY

I eat these sometimes, they're not my favorite but i don't hate them. they just easily get stuck in my teeth but they taste good.
Serenity R.
Serenity R.

One of my favorite candies. Could eat these all day. The bags are often resealable, too, which helps me to save some for later :)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Husbands fave treat so I buy these a lot. These are good fresh or old. They are amazing room temp or straight out of the freezer!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA

taste bad. there super hard and chewy. if they were softer then i would like them wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive teeth.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Pottsville, PA

By far favorite candy ever. Their sweet and chewy, and their portable so you could put a pack in your bag and take them with you.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now