Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Moriah M.
Moriah M.

These are delicious! I can buy a bag and finish the entire thing! The candy is chewy so I would not recommend for small children!
Holly L.
Holly L.

My all time favorite candy! Road trips, movies, or just in the mood for some candy, this is what I'll have. Delicious and chewy.
rosio d.
rosio d.

I love cthese candies. this is my sisters fav for movie night movies. my brothet also enjoys these for breaks at work or school.
ashley k.
ashley k.
Yukon, OK

One of my absolute favorite gummy candies. if anyone ever wants to surprise me with a gummy candy, they know to buy me this one.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC

I just quite literally ate a bag of these, they aren't my favorite candy but they will sure do if I'm looking for a sweet candy.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Salem, OR

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. Whenever I'm at the checkout line, it's so hard for me not to grab a pack of these!
Megan E.
Megan E.
New Haven, IN

Favorite candy of all times. But also my weakness. Hard to only eat a couple. Great flavor and my favorite snack during a movie.
cait c.
cait c.
Hampden, ME

I can never refuse Swedish fish! Not too sweet, not annoyingly sticky or chewy like some gummy bears, Swedish fish are the best!
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Fairview Heights, IL

Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candy. The flavor is always delicious and it has just the right amount of chewiness.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Sometimes I just need my fish fix! Nothing else tastes quite like Swedish fish,chick is why I'll always be going back for more !
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now