The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,992 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Favorite soft chewy candy. Not to sweet it's just perfect. Always loved them since I was a little girl.
DELICIOUS! My favorite fruity-chewy snack. The flavor is way better Han any generic candies I've tried.
I don't know why but I feel like you either love this or hate this and I'm one of those who loves them!
I can never get enough Swedish Fish and crave them on a daily basis. My 2 year old even loves them too!
One of my all time favorite candies. I will always love Swedish fish!! Who doesn't?? Also greatly priced
Enjoyable in small dosages, no flavor changes and also quite chewy. Nice snack for road trips or snack.
My absolute favorite Candy no lie! Its perfect for any time, wherever whenever. Sweet and Chewy. Yummy!
A family favorite. Everyone fights over them till they're gone. We have loved them since we were little
One of my favorite candies! perfectly sweet, but not too strong of a flavor. The red ones are the best!
I love Swedish Fish. Chewy and sweet. Pure delicious and fun. Also great for sea life desserts for kids
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos