Add a Photo
Photos (55)
McKenzie G.
McKenzie G.
Waxhaw, NC

Swedish fish are my favorite candy because they're yummy but not too sweet! They're affordable and you get a lot of fish for your price!
tracy g.
tracy g.
Waltham, MA

Love it the bag is huge and pretty full and is a great price. taste great and you can find it in most gas stations and all suoer markets
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Better than I thought they would be. Sweet but not too sweet, funny but not too much that you're picking them out of your teeth foreever
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
West Liberty, OH

SO GOOD!!! They're my fav candy that's not chocolate, kinda like fruit snacks, which are pretty good! I love eating them and buying them
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

This is my husbands favorite type of gummy. He loves the taste and that it is not to soft and chewy that it gets stuck bad in his teeth.
alyssa c.
alyssa c.

These have been here for me my whole life. They never let me down and swim away. Forever and ever will be by my side. They are the best
Whitney W.
Whitney W.

Here are one of my favorite candies! They are super sweet and chewy! They are the perfect candy for anyone who loves that kind of candy
Donya S.
Donya S.
Jena, LA

My child loves Love's do you spell gummy fish cheats on every day she want some every day she loves them it's her favorite candy in the
Lily R.
Lily R.
Seaside, CA

I love Swedish fish, they are up there with my favorite candy's. I love the gummy texture and the fact that they look like little fish.
Joy W.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI

Swedish Fish are a yummy, classic candy. I still buy them for myself as an adult. They're one of the best candies to buy at the movies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now