Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love swedish fish. I don't loke gummy candy but these are so good. I like only the red. I'm not into the colors.
Sky W.
Sky W.
Ozark, MO
Sweet, flavorful, chewy candy! I love rhese! So fruity, and delicious. Great price, awesome goody! Kids love them.
Diane M.
Diane M.
New Boston, MI
I am addicted to Swedish Fish! There is just something about the flavor of the original Swedish fish that I crave!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
I loveee Swedish fish , I love candy in general but this is definitely one of my go to candies!!!! love love love!
Diedra H.
Diedra H.
Guilty pleasure since I was young. Whenever my allergies act up I eat these. They are always on sale at rite aide.
Sara E.
Sara E.
June 2, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: Bag
They're okay. Not a lot of flavor but satisfies my gummy candy cravings sometimes. Not my go to gummy candy though
Madison P.
Madison P.
Syracuse, NY
Can't go wrong with these I love them so much and you will too!! Just love them so much so much fun in the summer
Erica P.
Erica P.
Chester, VA
Omg! I am obsessed with these!! I could eat these everyday. I get the from the dollar tree! good value, and taste
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
These are great. The kids loved eating these. Mix one in a cup of blue Jell-O and pretend it's an edible fish tank
Abby G.
Abby G.
New Baltimore, MI
Oh boy...everyone's got to love this product especially if they are fresh and soft.. I'm addicted to Swedish fish
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?