Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Itzel R.
Itzel R.
Denver, CO

I love these!! Its so much better than any other gummy. It has a very slight licorice flavor, but its a lot better than licorice
Alicia D.
Alicia D.

I love Swedish fish. They are chewy and sweet. And yes, they are SUPER addicting! I think that the red ones are the best flavor!
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Statesville, NC

So good...just a great all the way around snack to get you through the rest of the day! Very inexpensive, you get your $1 worth!
Harriett S.
Harriett S.
Tucson, AZ

I love swedish fish! They are chewy - but not too chewy! They have a natural tatse to them and satisfy your sweet tooth cravings
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, Oh

Yum these are one of my favorite candies as long as their the red ones! Once they started adding new colors they weren't as good
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kinder, LA

Why can't I give this more than 5 stars?? By far the best candy out there! Better than chocolate and gummy bears mixed together!
Mariel P.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE

These have always been my little sisters favorite! I remember stealing them when I was littler, and now I buy them all the time!
Athena Z.
Athena Z.

Chewy, non fat and perfect snacks because its low calorie. cheap and sweet. i love this. its been my favorite since i was little
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Salem, OR

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. Whenever I'm at the checkout line, it's so hard for me not to grab a pack of these!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Sewickley, PA

The original... the best. Swedish fish are my favorite gummi candi out there- readily available at most drug and grocery stores.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now