Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Husbands fave treat so I buy these a lot. These are good fresh or old. They are amazing room temp or straight out of the freezer!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Rehoboth, MA

They are so good. They are soft chewy and delicious with every bite. I think there cute and have the same details of a real fish.
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC

Love the flavor and the color. These do not get stuck to your teeth as easy as sour patch kids. Not to mention they are fat free!
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Modesto, CA

Swedish fish are the greatest. I always get these at the movies instead of popcorn. Be prepared to have them stick to your teeth!
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Dixon, MO

These are my absolute favorite! This bag will last me quite awhile if I can force myself to ration it! They Are just so delicious
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA

taste bad. there super hard and chewy. if they were softer then i would like them wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive teeth.
Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.
Hicksville, NY

Swedish Fish are such a delicious candy. Just like the my favorite red Sour Patch Kid but without the sour that bothers my mouth.
These are great, I put them in my kids stockings at Christmas, one of my kids has lots of food allergies and she can have these!!
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Doylestown , PA

Good but not my favorite
i don't like the texture and they get hard if u leave them open if i wanted that texture id eat jo jo bes
amaris r.
amaris r.
Staten Island, NY

I eat these sometimes, they're not my favorite but i don't hate them. they just easily get stuck in my teeth but they taste good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now