The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,392 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my all time favorite candy. The bags are always a perfect size to put in my purse for when I'm craving something sweet.
So super yummy! Me and the kids get and split then 3 ways :) such a good and fun snack for us all. My toddler makes them " swim "
Everyone knows this is my go to snack! I love the flavor and the price point. Yummy! This is my gas station treat run addiction.
Seriously this is my favorite candy since I was little. They just are so good and I haven't found something else I enjoy as much.
Not bad but they tend to stick to your teeth which I don't like but I still tend to join them from time to time. Would buy again.
Love these chewy cherry fish! When fresh, these are a soft and yummy treat. If you like a chewy, fruity treat go get these today!
Swedish fish are so good. A cheap candy thats tasty. Sometimes they can be a little stale but you just have to take your chances!
Once I tried Swedish fish for the first time, I got hooked on it! Chewy and delicious and great for satisfying my sugar cravings
these are a little hard when you first grab it & chew but they'rer just the right amount of sweet. ooo specially with chamoy!!
These things are so f*÷$ing gooooood. I can eat these all day and not get sick of them and I get mad when people ask for some😂
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos