The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,890 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I Just recently tried Swedish Fish and I love them. All cherry gummies are amazing!!
My favorite candy it's so sweet and not too tough to chew. Can't get enough of them.
Very yummy and chewy. Loved this can't since I was a child. I recommend to everyone.
These are my most favorite candies in the entire world. Fruity sweet and chewie. NOM
Swedish fish are easy to share with others. Easy to enjoy on the go. Love the taste.
One of the best gummies every made. If yoy haven't tried them I strongly suggest it!
Something about these are awesome. My kids love these which is weird cuz there young
I LOVE ME SOME SWEDISH FISH. It has the perfect sugaryy taste and the best texture.b
My favorite Gummi ever, really reminds me of my dad. Love the taste and the texture!
I used these to make candy kabobs for my kiddos Valentine's Day party. Pretty tasty.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos