The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,983 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my staple snacks to pick up when I hit Walgreens! Has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid!
I love eating Swedish fish! They're soooo good! I love taking a bag with me whenever I go to the movies
Swedish fish are probably one of my all time favorite candies. I love the flavor and cositency of them.
I personally don't like the texture of them but my husband loves them they're his number one candy pick
Crack in a bag! Does my sweet tooth justice I bring some to work or school helps during those long days
So good! Classic. Nice and sweet and not too terrible for you. I mean it's candy but fat free at least!
They're good when your in the mood for something chewy. This is my favorite movie theatre candy to eat!
Again, another one of my go to candies. Always easy to find and reasonably priced. Chewy and delicious.
These were one of my favorite candies growing up as a kind. Sometimes I still secretly indulge in them.
A favorite in our home. Love the flavor. Love the texture. Love them even more when they are stale! lol
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos