Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Marlborough, MA

This is one of my go tos as a kid and now as an adult!! I love the fruity taste and the gummy texture!!! Makes me feel like a kid again.
Tiff D.
Tiff D.
Columbus, OH

Always a classic delicious treat. These little gummy fish taste the same as they did 10 years ago. Proven delicious through and through!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Wheeling , WV

Best fish around.  Who does not like a good soft cherry fish.  We can't go wrong with this as a snack that everyone loves.
Allison M.
Allison M.

Easily my favorite movie theatre snack! It's so good and is perfect for those long movies! Can't go to the theatre without buying a bag!
Kaitlea T.
Kaitlea T.

This is one of my favorite fruit-flavored candies. Sometimes they can get stuck in my teeth pretty bad, which I don't really appreciate.
TaShinah H.
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA

Always been a childhood favorite of mine. I love that no matter how long I go without them, when I want them they always taste the same.
Jordyn F.
Jordyn F.
Alpharetta, GA

Love Swedish fish, they are so good and chewy and taste amazing. Only thing is that they don't come in packages that have a lot of them.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Whitewater, WI

These are definitely one of my favorite kinds of candy. I love the flavor of them, because they aren't too intense but still delicious!
Paige W.
Paige W.
Alexandria, KY

These things are addicting. You can't just eat one. It's the type of candy that you get really disappointed because you ran out so fast
alyssa c.
alyssa c.

These have been here for me my whole life. They never let me down and swim away. Forever and ever will be by my side. They are the best
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?