The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,983 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Great candy I enjoy eating them. The taste is good as well as the price so I would recommend eating them
I don't eat candy much but these are good, especially at the movie theatre when you really want to binge
I love Swedish fish. They are so sogt and have the best flavor. These are my go to snack when traveling.
Love Swedish fish. No other candy gummies will do. Comfort food. Even like Swedish fish flavored Rita's.
My favorite candy as a kids so chewy and tastes just like my childhood in a couple of bites is so heaven
This gummie candy is perfection! when I'm not in the mood for chocolate this is the perfect sweet snack.
Swedish fish is so good!! I love the flavor! Once you start eating you can't stop! Definitely recommend.
My absolute favorite candy! Sometimes when you buy them they're really hard in the bag instead of chewy
Swedish Fish are a movie time favorite for the whole family. They are not overly sweet, but just right.
Swedish Fish are my favorite type of gummy candy. I can literally eat a whole bag in one sitting! Love!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos