Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Derrian J.
Derrian J.
Yum yum yum. Best grab and go sweet treat, can't beat the price either. Can always find this product which is nice.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA
I rarely buy them, but if these are anywhere near me, I need to eat some! Such a distinctive flavor and great chew!
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love grabbing a bag of these and munching away when watching a movie, sweet and chewy. One of my favorite candies
cecilia r.
cecilia r.
I always get these and they are really good! although i do wish these were easier to chew, they still taste amazing
Nazmeen H.
Nazmeen H.
Literally the BEST candy ever!!!! I could eat these all day. They are so sweet and chewy, I absolutely love them!!!
Averie C.
Averie C.
Jan. 29, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: Bag
My family loves Swedish fish. It's also my husband's favorite candy. A bag like this doesn't last long in my house.
Irma M.
Irma M.
Juncos
I can't stop eating them! I love the flavor, they are not sticky chewy like some gummy candies. They are addictive.
Connie D.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ
Feb. 23, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Bag
These are great and fat free. A good began choice. Not totally healthy, but a good treat for every once in a while.
Osma H.
Osma H.
My favorite candy. Swedish fish are soft, chewy, and I love the original flavor. I buy a bag as a treat for myself.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
I am a huge fan of Swedish Fish. It is my all-time favorite candy. Swedish fish has a cherry and is overall amazing
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?