Add a Photo
Photos (55)
April F.
April F.
Santee, CA

Best candy ever! Has a sweet taste but not TOO sweet and the artificial flavoring isn't over powering either! Highly recommend it!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA

These are pretty good. the first time I tried these when I bought the for my son's school project. they have a good cherry flavor.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Colony, KS

While I am not a big fan of these my kids love them. they aren't expensive and for the younger ones not messy like a candy bar is.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Livingston, NJ

A classic from my childhood, you can't go wrong with these delicious candies! They are actually vegan and are worth every calorie!
kathleen m.
kathleen m.

Wow love these remember going to the penny candy store when growing up just to buy them after school fun to eat and love the taste
Amber M.
Amber M.
Towanda, PA

Swedish fish a a family favorite for us! They never last long once we get them in the house! They are a perfect snack for parties.
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI

The OG candy. These are just too hard to resist. I love the flavor so much. Plus, you feel like you're not eating as many calories
Maureen d.
Maureen d.

This is an excellent gummy snack that never goes out of style. It's a treat I enjoyed as a kid and tastes just as good as an adult
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

My favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the taste of Swedish Fish. There is just something about them that is so satisfying to me.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN

Yum! My favorite candy. I can literally pick this candy up at any convince store in my area. Fruity and sweet and is my to candy!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now