Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Dixon, MO

These are my absolute favorite! This bag will last me quite awhile if I can force myself to ration it! They Are just so delicious
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA

taste bad. there super hard and chewy. if they were softer then i would like them wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive teeth.
These are great, I put them in my kids stockings at Christmas, one of my kids has lots of food allergies and she can have these!!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Colorado Springs, CO

You can't go wrong with Swedish fish. You just can't. They have always been a favorite of mine. Perfect for movie theater snacks!
amaris r.
amaris r.
Staten Island, NY

I eat these sometimes, they're not my favorite but i don't hate them. they just easily get stuck in my teeth but they taste good.
Eman M.
Eman M.
Davis, CA

These get a little sweet after a while but I actually really like them. I'm not crazy over them but if they're around I'll eat it
Lauren C.
Lauren C.

Fruity and delicious classic gummy fish. They are not a soft chewy texture like most gummy bears are though, they are more dense.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Kingston, NY

I love sweedish fish

These are the best. Always soft and that unique taste. the only problem is I can't stop eating once I start.
Annie L.
Annie L.

I like Swedish fish, they are not too sweet and they are unique ! The candy sometimes get stuck to my teeth but it melts later on
Carina I.
Carina I.
San Leandro, CA

Best candy ever. Sweet without being too sweet. Gummy without being too sticky. I don't know why these candy aren't more popular.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now