Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Colony, KS

While I am not a big fan of these my kids love them. they aren't expensive and for the younger ones not messy like a candy bar is.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN

Yum! My favorite candy. I can literally pick this candy up at any convince store in my area. Fruity and sweet and is my to candy!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charlottesville, VA

One of my favorite candies of all time! Sweedish fish are the perfect sweet treat for whatever kind of food-mood that I may be in.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Taylorville, IL

I've loved these ever since I was a kid, the flavor is unique and they are always soft and chewey, definitely a favorite for life!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

My favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the taste of Swedish Fish. There is just something about them that is so satisfying to me.
April S.
April S.
Palmyra, NJ

My daughters favorite treat! Soft, chewy and oh so great tasting. Better than popcorn for snacking and reading that favorite book.
Lesly R.
Lesly R.
N Branford, CT

I can get tired of these but then out of no where I go back to this candy. Love it and how detailed it is if you really look at it
Veda M.
Veda M.
Cedar Falls, IA

Just a classic candy. They're good to make drinks with and to eat with jell-o! I usually have to buy the movie theater style boxes
Jolaine R.
Jolaine R.
Midlothian, VA

My youngest son and I love these. Sticky sweet and very flavorful, they do stick to the teeth a bit which I took away one star for
Ranna A.
Ranna A.

My favorite candy of all time! Can never go wrong with Swedish fish. You can't just eat one....they keep you coming back for more.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now