Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Chicago

I bring these into the office and they are always a hit. They don't even last two hours in the candy dish! Everybody loves Swedish Fish!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Inwood, WV

When my sister and i was little we use to go to the drugstore to buy these for a penny a piece.. we grew up loving these and still do.(:
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

Sometime I get bags where the fish are just too hard, as if they're stale. But when I get a bag where they aren't too hard I enjoy them.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Marlborough, MA

This is one of my go tos as a kid and now as an adult!! I love the fruity taste and the gummy texture!!! Makes me feel like a kid again.
Tiff D.
Tiff D.
Columbus, OH

Always a classic delicious treat. These little gummy fish taste the same as they did 10 years ago. Proven delicious through and through!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Wheeling , WV

Best fish around.  Who does not like a good soft cherry fish.  We can't go wrong with this as a snack that everyone loves.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

My family lives Swedish fish. They are our favorite. The flavor is very unique. They are perfect to give as little rewards for the kids.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

Not my favorite/go-to candy but definitely still a goodie!! They may seem a little bland at first, but definitely get better as you chew
Kaitlea T.
Kaitlea T.

This is one of my favorite fruit-flavored candies. Sometimes they can get stuck in my teeth pretty bad, which I don't really appreciate.
Allison M.
Allison M.

Easily my favorite movie theatre snack! It's so good and is perfect for those long movies! Can't go to the theatre without buying a bag!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now