BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
So so so yummy! These are one of my favorite candies. Like them better than any other gummy candy. Bought them from Ikea. They have such a sweet yummy flavor. I definitely would recommend these to any other candy lover.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Swedish fish are a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand and would most likely say the same thing. it is a candy favorite for my cousins and i. it is a good break from all the chocolate.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI
I have loves these since I was a little kid. These are great for days when you want a sweet treat, but you don't want too have too much sugar. They sell a lot of gummy type products now but these will forever be the best.
Alexa W.
Delicious, chewy, savory. I love these things, and have for years. 10/10 would recommend. Walmart has the best prices for bulk, but dollar/convenient have best prices for single packs. Try some today!
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
There is a slight cherry/strawberry flavor to them, although I don’t think I’ve ever seen any claim to a particular flavor. They claim to be soft and chewy, but they’re not that soft. Even when I eat one or two at a time, I get some of them stuck to my teeth.
Aliya V.
Denver, CO
Review for: Bag more...
So I work at Walgreens and my isle to fix is the candy isle, and I kept seeing Swedish fish and it's been forever since I've had them, and they were on sale so I bought them. I had forgotten how good they were. Fat free and not too sweet. Just sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. New fave snack.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Swedish Fish are great, me and my mom use to buy bags of these and snack on them when we went on road trips so they will always have a special place in my heart because of those memories. I prefer to try and suck on them to make them last longer, plus when I chew on them they get stuck in my teeth incredibly easily!
Julialynn F.
Ugh lol my sister loves these. I do not. Because I always forget that they are cherry flavor and they look like cinnamon flavor 😂 I'm always prepared for delicious cinnamon but then I am greeted with sweet cherry lol
Nicole G.
This size bag is huge but was on sale via Target cartwheel last week. So yummy, but not too sweet. I love munching on these while watching TV or crafting. They're also perfect to use in a gift: put into a pillow box and decorate with a cute and punny statement.
Jenny B.
Walkertown, NC
I have been eating Swedish fish since I could chew them. No matter what age I am I still always go for them when I want candy. (which is often). But it has to be Named Brand. The knock off's don't even come close!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?