Add a Photo
meriden, CT
BEST CANDY EVER,
VERY ADDICTIVE,
Y'OU CAN EAT 1 BAG IN A MATTER OF 1 MINUTES
CON- CANDY GETS STICK INBETWEEN TEETH
Dishell M.
Dishell M.
My mom and son Loooooooove Swedish fish they favorite candy I have to buy a big bag every time I'm out in the store
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA
A treat that I can only eat once in a while, but it's always good! Nice addition to some alcoholic beverages too(:
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Los Angeles, CA
Can't go wrong with a classic. These are great if you're in the mood for something sweet but don't want chocolate.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Swedish Fish is delicious! Sometimes I want a chewy fruity candy and this is perfect and satisfies my sweet tooth!
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Asher, OK
I love these the only downside is they can hurt when they get stuck in your teeth. Other than that they are great.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
I love these and remember eating them all the time as a kid. However, if I eat too many I start to get a headache!
norma l.
norma l.
My son loves these fishes is what he calls them. Not to sweet just right when you have a crave for something sweet
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
June 3, 2016, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I love swedish fish. These are my favorite gummy candy to eat. They are so flavorful and sweet. They are delicious!
brittany r.
brittany r.
Elbert, CO
I used to eat these as a kid and they are so yummy. they are seriously the best and perfect to take to the movies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?