Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Livingston, NJ

A classic from my childhood, you can't go wrong with these delicious candies! They are actually vegan and are worth every calorie!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Warren, mi

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candy! They are the perfect mix of chewy and fruity and no off brand compares in my opinion.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Towanda, PA

Swedish fish a a family favorite for us! They never last long once we get them in the house! They are a perfect snack for parties.
Lacey  G.
Lacey G.
Rochelle, IL

I like these but they are very hard to chew sometimes. Great price and the candy is good because it's been around for a long time.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charlottesville, VA

One of my favorite candies of all time! Sweedish fish are the perfect sweet treat for whatever kind of food-mood that I may be in.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Graceville, FL

I first tried these when I was little, and at a friend's house..ever since I still think they are some of the tastiest gummies! :)
Maureen d.
Maureen d.

This is an excellent gummy snack that never goes out of style. It's a treat I enjoyed as a kid and tastes just as good as an adult
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

My favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the taste of Swedish Fish. There is just something about them that is so satisfying to me.
kathleen m.
kathleen m.

Wow love these remember going to the penny candy store when growing up just to buy them after school fun to eat and love the taste
Kaitlin Rose K.
Kaitlin Rose K.
River Falls, WI

My fiance loves swedish fish...me not so much. They're a bit too gummy for me. It's like a cross between a gummy work and licorice
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now