The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,957 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Yummy candy. Tastes great. Very addicting. Be careful not to eat too many or you may have stomach issues.
The best candy in the whole world,even though it gets stuck in your teeth sometimes it still tastes great
My fiancé absolutely adores these. He cannot get enough of them and this hasn't changed for over 20 years
I love Swedish fish! They are a great cherry flavor and are extra chewy! I love how fresh the product is!
They are chewy and actually taste like gummies and are so yummy💗 they make you want to buy more and more.
We love Swedish fish! If given the choice of Swedish fish or gummy bears I will pick the fish every time!
I like the little bags but I find that i always have to buy more to satisfy the craving for more fishies.
Daughters favorite candy, too chewy and gummy for me. Sticks to my teeth too bad but they do taste great!
My fav! The big bags guarantees I always have some on hand, plus its the most economical way to buy them.
The BEST chewy gummy candy. They don't have an acidic tartness like so many other fruit flavored things.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos