Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mindy G.
Mindy G.
Lexington, SC

I like Swedish fish and they are very good. Some bags do have a strange after taste. The large fish are better than the small ones.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA

I love Swedish fish candy, I can't help but eat the whole bag if you let me, they don't have a lot of sugar and they taste great....
Abby S.
Abby S.

I have a huge sweet tooth and Swedish fish satisfy that! They are super sweet and chewy, but sometimes get stuck to your teeth! Lol
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY

The taste of Swedish fish is so unique and that's why I love it. I could eat these all day and no one would be able to stop me haha
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR

These are so good. Love their little shape. And not too sweet. I eat them at work to give myself a little pick up in the afternoon.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Central, SC

Swedish Fish are a classic go to snack for me. Unlike chocolate, I never get sick of fruity snacks. And these are some of the best!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN

It's always fun to get these and snack on them. I can't have too many at one time or I'll feel nauseous but hey they taste alright!
Justine A.
Justine A.

I love Swedish Fish! It's one of my go to candies I like to get when I go to the movies. They are usually inexpensive in the store.
Linette L.
Linette L.

Simple and tasty. A classic candy. If only they would remove the articulate color and flavoring and replace it with natural ones...
Rogelia S.
Rogelia S.

I'm a big fan of gummy candies and these are a childhood classic candy I've been eating forever they are so flavorful and delicious
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now