Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Karla B.
Karla B.

One of my favorites growing up and still now. I do notice that they are not easy to find as the once were and can be a bit pricey.
Lacey  G.
Lacey G.
Rochelle, IL

I like these but they are very hard to chew sometimes. Great price and the candy is good because it's been around for a long time.
kathleen m.
kathleen m.

Wow love these remember going to the penny candy store when growing up just to buy them after school fun to eat and love the taste
These Swedish fish are so good! They are also perfect for sharing with a group of friends. I will definitely continue to get them.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charlottesville, VA

One of my favorite candies of all time! Sweedish fish are the perfect sweet treat for whatever kind of food-mood that I may be in.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Colony, KS

While I am not a big fan of these my kids love them. they aren't expensive and for the younger ones not messy like a candy bar is.
Kaitlin Rose K.
Kaitlin Rose K.
River Falls, WI

My fiance loves swedish fish...me not so much. They're a bit too gummy for me. It's like a cross between a gummy work and licorice
Janet A.
Janet A.
Winnipeg

Another childhood classic, chewy but not tough, sweet but not cloyingly so. These will always be my favorite non-sour chewy candy.
Jolaine R.
Jolaine R.
Midlothian, VA

My youngest son and I love these. Sticky sweet and very flavorful, they do stick to the teeth a bit which I took away one star for
Veda M.
Veda M.
Cedar Falls, IA

Just a classic candy. They're good to make drinks with and to eat with jell-o! I usually have to buy the movie theater style boxes
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now