Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Derrian J.
Derrian J.
Yum yum yum. Best grab and go sweet treat, can't beat the price either. Can always find this product which is nice.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Glenview, IL
I am not a big candy person, more of a chocolate person but if I am craving candy. Swedish Fish is what I would buy
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Morgantown, WV
Tastes good, don't eat often. Only filling this out because it wouldn't let me click that I don't regularly eat candy.
cecilia r.
cecilia r.
I always get these and they are really good! although i do wish these were easier to chew, they still taste amazing
Osma H.
Osma H.
My favorite candy. Swedish fish are soft, chewy, and I love the original flavor. I buy a bag as a treat for myself.
Irma M.
Irma M.
Juncos
I can't stop eating them! I love the flavor, they are not sticky chewy like some gummy candies. They are addictive.
Averie C.
Averie C.
Jan. 29, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: Bag
My family loves Swedish fish. It's also my husband's favorite candy. A bag like this doesn't last long in my house.
Connie D.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ
Feb. 23, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Bag
These are great and fat free. A good began choice. Not totally healthy, but a good treat for every once in a while.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
I am a huge fan of Swedish Fish. It is my all-time favorite candy. Swedish fish has a cherry and is overall amazing
Not sure what there is to rate about this..it's candy and it tastes delicious. Another favorite from my childhood.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?