Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Girard, OH

My youngest is a Swedish fish freak. I try to have these on hand when he visits, which is almost daily! I have to admit, I love them too.
Ajata B.
Ajata B.

I bought the biggest bag I could find when I went snack shopping to stalk my dorm room before my parents left. I love these fish candies.
Amber E.
Amber E.
NORTH CAROLINA

I could literslly eat this candy all day long!!! It is sweet and che=ewy and quite possible the best candy in the worl!you have to try it
alice p.
alice p.
Fairfax, VA

This stuff is like crack I can never stop eating them, makes great stocking stuffers or just little extras when you're giving a cute gift
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Export, PA

Perfect size to stick in my purse! Take it to wait for my kids after practice, perfect movie size, small enough to stick in a pocket too!
tracy g.
tracy g.
Waltham, MA

Love it the bag is huge and pretty full and is a great price. taste great and you can find it in most gas stations and all suoer markets
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.

If I could only pick one candy to have for the rest of my life, swedish fish would win. Hands down. My favorite treat since I was a kid.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM

I love Swedish fish. There an amazing treat and are actually about as healthy as you can get with gummy candy's. I seriously love these.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Paragould, AR

I have loved these since I was a little kid! Sometimes I'll grab a bag to snack on when I seem them in a store, they're just super good.
Love these! Been eating these for years. They're my go to gummy snack! They have good taste but not too much to wear it's over powering.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?