BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Rachel Q.
San Diego, CA
I was just introduced to Swedish Fish this Halloween and I have to say that I really like them.

They may be a tad bit chewy and have the tendency to stick to my teeth.. but they taste so good.

They are little bursts of fruit punch is a gummy fish form.

It's been added to my list of favorite candies..
Alexa W.
Delicious, chewy, savory. I love these things, and have for years. 10/10 would recommend. Walmart has the best prices for bulk, but dollar/convenient have best prices for single packs. Try some today!
Carrie T.
Chatsworth, CA
I am a big gummies person! I absolutely love gummy bears. I can eat it all day long. This past Halloween was my first time trying Swedish Fish and I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. It's sooooo good. It's not too sweet but not bland either. It's chewy and super yummy overall. I am always going to buy these from now on.
amanda w.
I'm not sure why, but I have never been a big fan of these gummy fish candies! To top it off, Rita's Italian Ice goes and makes a swedish fish flavor ice... ugh. The taste just isn't for me.
Haley S.
Wyoming, OH
This is the perfect little treat without being too sweet. We buy these fairly often and my toddler is always up for doing something she doesn't want so she can get a little 'Fishy treat'. Loved by the whole family and sometimes even buy in bulk at Sams club.
Jorin K.
Review for: Bag more...
Swedish Fish! Okay...looks can be deceiving. At first...i thought this wouldn't taste good just by looking at it. But boy was I wrong. Tasted better than it looked. These are awesome. Grab them at your local retail store
Kelley d.
I just love these little fish candies and so does my son. I could sit there and eat a whole bag. There extremely chewy and that is what I love the best. The flavor is also amazing. These are in my top ten favorite candies.
Jill S.
Delicious! These are one of my favorite candies ever! They have a gummy texture and a sweet flavor. I love that they come in multiple sizes too. The mini fish are great but I prefer the original size.
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
So so so yummy! These are one of my favorite candies. Like them better than any other gummy candy. Bought them from Ikea. They have such a sweet yummy flavor. I definitely would recommend these to any other candy lover.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI
I have loves these since I was a little kid. These are great for days when you want a sweet treat, but you don't want too have too much sugar. They sell a lot of gummy type products now but these will forever be the best.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?