The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,431 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Good candys.great flavor love the little fish shapes.an the kids love them for class parties.
We have these at our office-they are the favorite candy in the office. Classic candy, yum yum
One of my favorite candies! soft, tasty, sweet, and fat free! They're always well priced too!
These fruit punch tasting candies are fun. The gummies are chewy and the flavors are classic.
My favorite non-chocloate candy. i love these so much. love them!! So fun to eat too! so good
Love these as a little snack. Gets stuck but is the best thing you can have as a lunch snack!
Love these so much . I would keep buying them it is a good value you get a lot for your money
If u like gummy snacks, these are for you. To me they have like a cherry taste. Give it a go.
There are lots of cute project ideas using Swedish fish on Pinterest and the flavor is great!
I don't know what it is about Swedish fish. But their flavor is so good. I love them so much.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos