Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Conni D.
Conni D.
Duluth, GA

Whenever I'm in a candy store, Swedish Fish are must-haves simply because they remind me of my childhood. Simple, plain, cherry goodness.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Girard, OH

My youngest is a Swedish fish freak. I try to have these on hand when he visits, which is almost daily! I have to admit, I love them too.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Export, PA

Perfect size to stick in my purse! Take it to wait for my kids after practice, perfect movie size, small enough to stick in a pocket too!
Amber E.
Amber E.
NORTH CAROLINA

I could literslly eat this candy all day long!!! It is sweet and che=ewy and quite possible the best candy in the worl!you have to try it
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Shawnee, KS

Swedish fish are amazing. they taste great and they're low calorie which makes them great for people watching their weight. (*coughs* me)
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ridgeland, MS

I love swedish fish but it seems they have changed the recipe because I can't eat them like I used to because they get stuck in my teeth.
alice p.
alice p.
Fairfax, VA

This stuff is like crack I can never stop eating them, makes great stocking stuffers or just little extras when you're giving a cute gift
tracy g.
tracy g.
Waltham, MA

Love it the bag is huge and pretty full and is a great price. taste great and you can find it in most gas stations and all suoer markets
Laura P.
Laura P.
Paragould, AR

I have loved these since I was a little kid! Sometimes I'll grab a bag to snack on when I seem them in a store, they're just super good.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bowling Green , KY

Chewy and yummy are how I would describe these gummies they are super and plenty come in the package. Plenty to share with your friends.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?