The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,328 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish they are really good candy and I love gummy candy I love almost all candy to
Been eating this candy since I was a little girl . And but them from the store for like 5 cents.
My boyfriend loves this candy and got me into it too. I love using them for cupcake decorations.
They're sweet and shaped like fish. Not one of my favorite candies, but definitely no complaints
I love swedish fish its sweet gummy candy its my favorite candy to eat when i have a sweet tooth
We love these in our office, I have a hard time keeping the candy jar full. Everyone loves them.
Swedish Fish will forever be my favorite candy. I always have one of these go paks in my purse.
Love these they are a childhood classic nothing can take the place of these love love love them
Love this fish..who doesn't like them .........................................................
Love these fish they are very chewy but very yummy at the same time also the price is very good
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos