Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA

These are pretty good. the first time I tried these when I bought the for my son's school project. they have a good cherry flavor.
Amethyst  H.
Amethyst H.
Jupiter, FL

I really love Swedish fish. They aren't like regular gummies and aren't too sweet for me. They are soft to bite into and I love em
kathleen m.
kathleen m.

Wow love these remember going to the penny candy store when growing up just to buy them after school fun to eat and love the taste
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.

Nice to enjoy by yourself or with friends and family, a little bit to chewy but there so good its almost hard to stop eating them.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.

I love the unique flavor of Swedish fish! They are chewy and delicious and my favorite gummy candy. They are also in a cute shape.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Sharon Springs, NY

Such a big bag lasts forever. I bought them as a present for my father and he ate on them for a couple of months. I love them too.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charlottesville, VA

One of my favorite candies of all time! Sweedish fish are the perfect sweet treat for whatever kind of food-mood that I may be in.
Lesly R.
Lesly R.
N Branford, CT

I can get tired of these but then out of no where I go back to this candy. Love it and how detailed it is if you really look at it
Ranna A.
Ranna A.

My favorite candy of all time! Can never go wrong with Swedish fish. You can't just eat one....they keep you coming back for more.
Karla B.
Karla B.

One of my favorites growing up and still now. I do notice that they are not easy to find as the once were and can be a bit pricey.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now