Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Bronx , Ny
I love Swedish fish this is an all time favorite of mine I remember back when I was younger they were only 5 cents!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Stow, OH
You can't go wrong with some good ole Swedish fish! Not my first pick of candy, but if offered wouldn't pass it up!
Not sure what there is to rate about this..it's candy and it tastes delicious. Another favorite from my childhood.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Hey did you know these are vegan. I don't particularly care but some of you may. these are addictive and delicious.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Lynbrook, NY
Swedish Fish is the best candy ever in the whole wide world. it is so gummy especially when its a little heated up.
Alli M.
Alli M.
My siblings and I used to buy these all the time when we were kids. These gummies are delicious and kids love them.
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love grabbing a bag of these and munching away when watching a movie, sweet and chewy. One of my favorite candies
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
A staple candy in our house. There is always a 1.9 lb. bag on top of our fridge. The kids and the adults like them.
Arni D.
Arni D.
One of my favorite candies though other friends of mine don't enjoy it as much so I suppose it's an acquired taste.
Eileen F.
Eileen F.
Aventura, FL
I'm traditional. I don't usually eat candy but I like the flavor and how it taste. For a afternoon snack is perfect
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?