The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,958 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My absolute favorite!! I can eat a whole bag myself. Anytime I try a different brand I'm so disappointed!
My vice. Great flavor, only downfall is that it sticks to your teeth, but that's a risk with gummy candy.
YUM YUM YUM! This is by far one of my favorite go to movie treats. Trust me I love swedish fish yummmy!!!
These are fun to eat. They are also cute an delicious as well. I'm us them in my cocktail as decorative .
I've loved these ever since I was a kid and will continue to love them. Can't go wrong with the classics!
Oh my goodness I so wanna try these!!!!! I hear they are very good and the package makes it easy to eat:)
I would not buy it for my self but if someone buy it I will eat some because they good but not that good.
One of my favorites since I was little. Love when the fish are in the bigger size ! They are much softer.
Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy!! I love how they are chewy and sweet. My kids love them too.
These are a classic. Also, if you are a vegetarian, this is one of the few chewy candies without gelatin.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos