Add a Photo
Photos (51)
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC

My husband truly enjoys this candy. It is not the kind of candy I normally would purchase; however I do like it from time to time.
eryn h.
eryn h.
Bethlehem, Pa

Absolute favorite candy. You can squish them before you eat them. My daughter loves them. I love them. Its our movie night candy.
Rose C.
Rose C.

Love these!! The originals are by far better than any knock - off I've tried. Super addicting and a big hit with everyone I know.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Kingston, NY

I love sweedish fish

These are the best. Always soft and that unique taste. the only problem is I can't stop eating once I start.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Lincoln Park, MI

BEST CANDY EVER!! These are my favoriteeee candies ever. They're very easy to find, and the best tasting thing I've tasted! 10/10
Johanna l.
Johanna l.

This is a good team name brings back memories from my childhood what are used to sell them for a penny each one they're delicious
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, Wa

Swedish fish are ago to treat in our family, my kids love their sweet chewiness, they're a good price and you get lots in the bag
Fariha M.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA

Love how it is chewy but not too much where it hurts your teeth and it is not too sugary which is a great bonus when eating candy
These are really good, they have a good flavor, and are the chewy consistency. There is a good amount of Swedish fish in one bag.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Pottsville, PA

By far favorite candy ever. Their sweet and chewy, and their portable so you could put a pack in your bag and take them with you.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now