Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Janet A.
Janet A.
Winnipeg

Another childhood classic, chewy but not tough, sweet but not cloyingly so. These will always be my favorite non-sour chewy candy.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL

Are you surpassed by these candies in the store until one day I decided to buy them and try them and I've never been more pleased.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Colony, KS

While I am not a big fan of these my kids love them. they aren't expensive and for the younger ones not messy like a candy bar is.
Karla B.
Karla B.

One of my favorites growing up and still now. I do notice that they are not easy to find as the once were and can be a bit pricey.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Taylorville, IL

I've loved these ever since I was a kid, the flavor is unique and they are always soft and chewey, definitely a favorite for life!
Lacey  G.
Lacey G.
Rochelle, IL

I like these but they are very hard to chew sometimes. Great price and the candy is good because it's been around for a long time.
Veda M.
Veda M.
Cedar Falls, IA

Just a classic candy. They're good to make drinks with and to eat with jell-o! I usually have to buy the movie theater style boxes
These Swedish fish are so good! They are also perfect for sharing with a group of friends. I will definitely continue to get them.
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC

My husband truly enjoys this candy. It is not the kind of candy I normally would purchase; however I do like it from time to time.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL

I like the flavor of these but they can be a bit too chewy for my liking at times. They are my roommates absolute favorite though!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now