Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Amethyst  H.
Amethyst H.
Jupiter, FL

I really love Swedish fish. They aren't like regular gummies and aren't too sweet for me. They are soft to bite into and I love em
kathleen m.
kathleen m.

Wow love these remember going to the penny candy store when growing up just to buy them after school fun to eat and love the taste
Ranna A.
Ranna A.

My favorite candy of all time! Can never go wrong with Swedish fish. You can't just eat one....they keep you coming back for more.
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
New Brunswick, NJ

I love this snack! It has a sweet taste that's not too overwhelming! Love to just eat a little pack of them every once in a while.
Lori U.
Lori U.
Pittsburgh, PA

Can't go wrong with classic Swedish Fish. Super sweet and chewy. Usually gummy type treats irritate my stomach, but these did not.
Veda M.
Veda M.
Cedar Falls, IA

Just a classic candy. They're good to make drinks with and to eat with jell-o! I usually have to buy the movie theater style boxes
April F.
April F.
Santee, CA

Best candy ever! Has a sweet taste but not TOO sweet and the artificial flavoring isn't over powering either! Highly recommend it!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN

Yum! My favorite candy. I can literally pick this candy up at any convince store in my area. Fruity and sweet and is my to candy!!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Graceville, FL

I first tried these when I was little, and at a friend's house..ever since I still think they are some of the tastiest gummies! :)
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI

The OG candy. These are just too hard to resist. I love the flavor so much. Plus, you feel like you're not eating as many calories
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now