Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jill S.
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA

I live chewy, fruity candy. Swedish fish have been around for a long time. A bag of these in the break room at work do not last too long.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Girard, OH

My youngest is a Swedish fish freak. I try to have these on hand when he visits, which is almost daily! I have to admit, I love them too.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Export, PA

Perfect size to stick in my purse! Take it to wait for my kids after practice, perfect movie size, small enough to stick in a pocket too!
alice p.
alice p.
Fairfax, VA

This stuff is like crack I can never stop eating them, makes great stocking stuffers or just little extras when you're giving a cute gift
Amber E.
Amber E.
NORTH CAROLINA

I could literslly eat this candy all day long!!! It is sweet and che=ewy and quite possible the best candy in the worl!you have to try it
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Shawnee, KS

Swedish fish are amazing. they taste great and they're low calorie which makes them great for people watching their weight. (*coughs* me)
Sophie S.
Sophie S.

It is hard to beat an old-fashioned and original Swedish Fish. The gummy texture, the cheerful coloring, their kind gummy faces. So good.
Conni D.
Conni D.
Duluth, GA

Whenever I'm in a candy store, Swedish Fish are must-haves simply because they remind me of my childhood. Simple, plain, cherry goodness.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ridgeland, MS

I love swedish fish but it seems they have changed the recipe because I can't eat them like I used to because they get stuck in my teeth.
Kara G.
Kara G.

I have loved these since I was a kid only downside is that they can get stuck in your teeth so make sure your dental hygiene is in check.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?