The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,451 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love swedish fish! Can never go wrong with these. Great thing to grab and take along with you
Great value pack, normally pick this up at SAMs club. It is a very large amount for the price
By far one of my favorite candies of all time, they are so good. you cannot beat Swedish fish
One thing f my all time favs. So sweet , soft but chewy. I love sneaking these in the theater
We all love the Swedish fish. My daughter has come home with large bags of these a few times.
We have these at our office-they are the favorite candy in the office. Classic candy, yum yum
These fruit punch tasting candies are fun. The gummies are chewy and the flavors are classic.
I grew up eating Swedish fish so every time I get them it's like reminiscing in my childhood.
Love these so much . I would keep buying them it is a good value you get a lot for your money
I'm not a huge candy person but Swedish Fish are my weakness! They are the only candy I crave
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos