The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,983 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I like the little bags but I find that i always have to buy more to satisfy the craving for more fishies.
My vice. Great flavor, only downfall is that it sticks to your teeth, but that's a risk with gummy candy.
My absolute favorite!! I can eat a whole bag myself. Anytime I try a different brand I'm so disappointed!
Oh my goodness I so wanna try these!!!!! I hear they are very good and the package makes it easy to eat:)
These are so tasty. Such a movie theater candy. But I eat them all the time! They taste really good cold.
These are fun to eat. They are also cute an delicious as well. I'm us them in my cocktail as decorative .
I love Swedish Fish! they are soft and chewy but not overly sticky. they don't have a super string flavor
Just turned on to these last Halloween. Great flavor and unique gummy texture . Definitely a new favorite
I would not buy it for my self but if someone buy it I will eat some because they good but not that good.
These best candy ever! So soft and chewy and not too sugary sweet. Always good when having a sweet tooth.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos