Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Faith P.
Faith P.
Brooklyn, NY

This has always been a childhood favorite candy of mine. I usually get them from the convenience store down the block from my house
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Glen Mills, PA

These are my absolute favorite candys I am not a chocolate fan and these are the perfect substitute. Especially the big bag of them
Logan S.
Logan S.

I love the taste of Swedish Fish AND they are a fat free candy! Plus, who doesn't love the reclosable bag to keep freshness longer!
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA

Hands down my favorite gummies ever , I love the fish shape, and taste they are so good i even out them in my sprite sometimes lol😍
Carla C.
Carla C.
Brooklyn, NY

Always got this in outlet vending machines ... My favorite candy ever since I was a kid ... My favorite reason to go the the outlet
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Central, SC

Swedish Fish are a classic go to snack for me. Unlike chocolate, I never get sick of fruity snacks. And these are some of the best!
Britt S.
Britt S.
Bradenton, FL

Cant go wrong with these! great little fruity chews. Word of advice though....these are not made for making soaked alcohol gummies.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Round Rock, TX

Absolutely, hands down, without a question my favorite candy of all time. They are so chewy and sweet. I can't get enough of them!
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
New Brunswick, NJ

I love this snack! It has a sweet taste that's not too overwhelming! Love to just eat a little pack of them every once in a while.
Maureen d.
Maureen d.

This is an excellent gummy snack that never goes out of style. It's a treat I enjoyed as a kid and tastes just as good as an adult
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now