Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Charae H.
Charae H.
Xenia, OH

I love the resealable package. It allows me to eat as many or as few as I want without having to worry about the candy not staying fresh.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN

Sticky, chewy and wonderful! They have a great flavor and they have a good texture too. Not too sweet, but help with sweet tooth cravings
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY

I love Swedish Fish. They taste great and have a firm gummie texture. Makes a great movie snack or anytime snack. Plus they are fat free.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA

I live chewy, fruity candy. Swedish fish have been around for a long time. A bag of these in the break room at work do not last too long.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Murray, UT

These are one of my favorite candies. I love it so much. I can never have too many of them. I like taking them camping and on road trips.
Claire M.
Claire M.

These taste amazing and even better when they are frozen. I could eat the whole 2 pound bag in one sitting because they are so addicting!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Lehi, UT

These remind me of a happier time in my childhood. My aunt always had them and used to sneak them to us kids! A great treat and so yummy.
Shakeera M.
Shakeera M.
Newark, NJ

I just got this bag two days ago and I'm eating it like it's chips. Lol. Love them. Don't want to share but my son caught me eating them.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY

Try not to eat the whole bag. One of my favorite gummies, the flavor just brings you back to childhood. The bulk bag is great for snacks!
Kailey S.
Kailey S.
Willis, TX

My boyfriend is obsessed with these. He loves them more than me I'm pretty sure sometimes. I love them as well and need them on hand 24/7
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?