Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA

I love Swedish fish candy, I can't help but eat the whole bag if you let me, they don't have a lot of sugar and they taste great....
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR

These are so good. Love their little shape. And not too sweet. I eat them at work to give myself a little pick up in the afternoon.
Logan S.
Logan S.

I love the taste of Swedish Fish AND they are a fat free candy! Plus, who doesn't love the reclosable bag to keep freshness longer!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Fremont, CA

My favorite movie candy! Doesn't stick to teeth like other chewy candy. The red ones are my all time favorite. I like the big fish!
Teresa B.
Teresa B.

These are pretty good. Love the flavor and the after taste isn't bad at all.
They're always nice and chewy
My kids like them a lot
Madison M.
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN

It's always fun to get these and snack on them. I can't have too many at one time or I'll feel nauseous but hey they taste alright!
Faith P.
Faith P.
Brooklyn, NY

This has always been a childhood favorite candy of mine. I usually get them from the convenience store down the block from my house
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I love buying the big bag because it lasts longer than one night. You usually get the best for your bargain buying the bigger pack.
Mindy G.
Mindy G.
Lexington, SC

I like Swedish fish and they are very good. Some bags do have a strange after taste. The large fish are better than the small ones.
Abby S.
Abby S.

I have a huge sweet tooth and Swedish fish satisfy that! They are super sweet and chewy, but sometimes get stuck to your teeth! Lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now