Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Fremont, CA

My favorite movie candy! Doesn't stick to teeth like other chewy candy. The red ones are my all time favorite. I like the big fish!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY

Absolutely love these. My all time favorite candy. They bring me right back to buying candy after softball at the concession stand.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL

The taste of Swedish fish is so unique and that's why I love it. I could eat these all day and no one would be able to stop me haha
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA

Hands down my favorite gummies ever , I love the fish shape, and taste they are so good i even out them in my sprite sometimes lol😍
Jalissa R.
Jalissa R.

By far the best candy ever. They are very soft and addicting. You can buy them at any grocery store and just about any gas station.
Linette L.
Linette L.

Simple and tasty. A classic candy. If only they would remove the articulate color and flavoring and replace it with natural ones...
Faith E K.
Faith E K.
Maumee, OH

These bring back so many awesome memories for me from high school. A teacher used to give them our every friday for "fish fridays".
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Parkville, MD

They're chewy, fruity, sweet, easy to mindlessly snack on like the indulgent lazybones I am, and they're vegan! What's not to love?
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.

Who doesn't love swedish fish? They pair with just about anything and you can keep them in your purse without fear of them melting.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Central, SC

Swedish Fish are a classic go to snack for me. Unlike chocolate, I never get sick of fruity snacks. And these are some of the best!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now