The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,397 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Even as a child, I’ve never cared for gummy candy. Recently I tried Swedish Fish and I can’t get enough! It feels like a grown-up gummy.
Yup! Bought the big bag! Unfortunately, you have to eat them in a short amount of time. Even though the bag seals, they got hard quick.
So so good. We get the big bags at $5 below. They don't last long between my husband and kids. My husband eats them a few times a day.
The phrase should be can't just have one....they are so addicting. I have had people either tell me they love them or hate them!!
Love, love, love Swedish fish!! One of my favorite candies!! They have a great flavor and are easy to chew. I love the big bag of them!
Sweet, chewy & my type candy. They hit the spot when in need of a fix. Better than twizzlers if you ask Me. I love them & so would you.
Love them? Everyone on my house eats them! They are great but be careful if you have any dental work!!! These will stick to everything!
Love these cute little red Swedish fish. They're so good and fun to eat. I love to go watch a movie and eat some of these little guys.
Yummy candy, soft and chewy! Stay fresh for awhile if you seal the bag or put in a zip lock. Also lower calorie! Good road trip snack!
Classic! Classic flavor, chewy and delicious. Can't go wrong with this awesome chewy candy. Gets stuck in you teeth of course, but yum!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos