Add a Photo
lisa c.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love swedish fish i have eaten and liked these since i was a kid big fan of these big bag for a great price and value
Kt D.
Kt D.
A GO TO present between my boyfriend and I. We love to keep candy jars filled & this is always a staple in our house.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Decatur, IL
Swedish fish are amazing! They can also be used for fun party ideas and give awayz that can go with a certain theme.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Jan. 4, 2016, 11:48 a.m.
Review for: Bag
My boyfriend and my favorite candy. So delicious and chewy. The perfect amount of sweetness that isn't overwhelming.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca
So gross this are the dollar tree candy. Hahaha so they are probably all expired. They taste awful hard and just bad
Deja E.
Deja E.
Fayetteville, AR
I've eaten one of the big bags by myself and didn't get sick or have a stomach ache, they are so good and addicting.
Beth K.
Beth K.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite candies, love the cherry flavor and the consistency of the gummies. These little guys travel well
Savanah J.
Savanah J.
Frankfort , Ky
Kroger Friday free download. Love this cherry flavored chewy candy. Price is 1.50. I got mine at Kroger for F free!!
savy r.
savy r.
Waxahachie, TX
May 15, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Bbbbh ghghhbb hb vgbvybhjbh bhbhh njjjj nijjkjj ihjhhb hhnnnbnbhn jjjjjn h hb gbn nhjjkkmnhhjm njjm nj un u hbn yuhh
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Burnside, KY
I absolutely love Swedish fish!! They have an awesome taste and are easy to eat. a favorite for my daughter as well!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?