Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Fremont, CA

My favorite movie candy! Doesn't stick to teeth like other chewy candy. The red ones are my all time favorite. I like the big fish!
Jalissa R.
Jalissa R.

By far the best candy ever. They are very soft and addicting. You can buy them at any grocery store and just about any gas station.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL

They taste great but they get stuck in your teeth and I hate it. I imagine how hard it is with braces ! But they taste pretty good.
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA

Hands down my favorite gummies ever , I love the fish shape, and taste they are so good i even out them in my sprite sometimes lol😍
Terra F.
Terra F.

Swedish fish are amazing! it reminds me of times with my dad. they were his favorite. there is no other flavor like a Swedish fish.
Carla C.
Carla C.
Brooklyn, NY

Always got this in outlet vending machines ... My favorite candy ever since I was a kid ... My favorite reason to go the the outlet
Madison M.
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN

It's always fun to get these and snack on them. I can't have too many at one time or I'll feel nauseous but hey they taste alright!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA

I love Swedish fish candy, I can't help but eat the whole bag if you let me, they don't have a lot of sugar and they taste great....
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.

Who doesn't love swedish fish? They pair with just about anything and you can keep them in your purse without fear of them melting.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY

Absolutely love these. My all time favorite candy. They bring me right back to buying candy after softball at the concession stand.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now