The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,027 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite type of candy!!!! These are so exciting and chewy and flavorful!! Everyone should love these!
Yummy candy. Tastes great. Very addicting. Be careful not to eat too many or you may have stomach issues.
I love how cheap big bags of these are. My fiance loves Swedish fish and the big bags make a great treat.
My fav! The big bags guarantees I always have some on hand, plus its the most economical way to buy them.
My vice. Great flavor, only downfall is that it sticks to your teeth, but that's a risk with gummy candy.
I love Swedish fish. I have many favorite candies and these are my favorite Canodes. they taste amazing .
Oh my goodness I so wanna try these!!!!! I hear they are very good and the package makes it easy to eat:)
Love them. The whole family loves them. My problem with them is once I start eating them, I can not stop!
These are fun to eat. They are also cute an delicious as well. I'm us them in my cocktail as decorative .
Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy!! I love how they are chewy and sweet. My kids love them too.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos