The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,869 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish bring back memories of growing up. There's a nice middle of gummy and chewy
These are a good chewy candy, no complaints! Fun for little kids and people of all ages!
I love this snack. Red jellied fish. Sweet and chewy. Another great snack at the movies.
I just love Swedish fish , so chewy and good . I usually get the individual packed ones.
I love these. I could eat a whole bag on a day. We get them every time we watch a movie!
I've noticed lately that these are getting harder and harder. I miss the soft chewy ones
A classic gummy candy. Does anyone not like these? Soft and chewy in just the right way.
I love these snacks. Great for eating while playing games and spending time with family.
Swedish fish is a candy I'll never get tired of eating. I like how they're not too sweet
Súper good juice and jummy. These are good if you want a sweet snack that will last long
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos