Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tateana P.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY

I love love love Swedish fish they absolutely positively good they are one of my favorite gummy candies I always get this gummy when I can
Kasey O.
Kasey O.

They are yummy. They original Swedish disbarred the best, they are really soft. They have a flavor like no there candy that I've ever had.
Salina S.
Salina S.
Conneaut, OH

Swedish fish are a long time favorite of mine. They have been around forever. I love gummy candy and the flavor of Sweedish Fish is great.
Talore B.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD

Love this candy. It tastes like cherries with a hint of some other flavor I can't explain. If you have serious cavities though, stay away!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Far Rockaway, NY

Swedish fish have always been my favorite since childhood and I think it will remain my favorite. The Ames tasty red flavor never gets old
Marycarmen M.
Marycarmen M.
Baldwin Park, CA

These are my favorite ever . I love the taste and texture I eat a bag a week at least . Five stars for these they are absolutely delicious
Kenna C.
Kenna C.

They are so good and chewy. Bad part is they are always stuck in my teeth but I got use to it. Do not recommend to anyone with soft teeth.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ

I love this product I wish they were available everywhere 😔 they taste jucey and amazing I recommend this product to my friends and family
Marisa M.
Marisa M.

So good i try to buy them when they are really soft. a big bag can last about a month for me . great flavor when it comes to Swedish fish.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Sterling, VA

I can eat a whole bag of these. I love how chewy they are and the flavor lasts forever. They are just like chips, you can't just have one.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?