22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are a classic candy. I love to buy the bulk bag around finals time and bring it to study sessions! They taste great and are a nice little snack to have when studying or just hanging out with friends.
These are addicting. Small little fish shaped candies, it seems odd. But they're sooo good! Dangerous is you're binge watching a Netflix series with this by you. We like grabbing the bigger bags that are resealable.
This is a great candy. It tastes great and has great flavor and texture. They aren’t too chewy and are addictive. I would recommend this candy to others and will continue to buy this when I’m looking for a candy.
I could literally sit and eat a whole package of these! They are sweet and gummy!! They do stick to your teeth pretty badly though. But great! I like getting the flavored packages as well but the original is my fave.
I can eat so many of these my husband needs to hide them from me for I don’t finish them all and I won’t complain the next day I don’t have none. Reminds m when I was a kiddos I always ate these when I was a kid.
So yummy and addictive. This candy isn't super sweet and doesn't get stuck in your teeth. I always buy them if I walk by them in any store. Great price. Just don't leave them exposed to air as they will get hard.
Yummy! Love this item! These are great for a quick snack especially in an office setting! I like the zip lock bag. It really helps to keep them fresh so they don’t dry out before you get to the bottom of the bag.
Swedish fish are undeniably my favorite candy. I don't eat candy that often, but when I do I'm usually going for a bag of these. They're cheap and just the right amount of sweet. I've loved them since I was kid!
This is such a classic. I always get a bag of these when I go buy groceries. You can never go wrong with the original red one but the assorted ones are good too. I would recommend this if you are going to buy candy
I've been eating sweetish fish since I was a child they're super good and addicting! They have a cherry favor to them, you can find them anywhere that sells candy, they inexpensive, I definitely recommend trying these
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos