Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Emily R.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY

I love swedish fish. They are they best chewy candy ever. The taste is great. It is also affordable, like a dollar or less. It's one of the best candy out there. I have bought this at Rite Aid and Kinney drugs. Its pretty much available in all drugstores. I recommend it to everyone.
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL

Classic movie food. If you a want something gummy and chewy!! I like the flavor it taste like strawberry to me. I usually pick these up at Walgreens or CVS. In comparison to other candy, it is an acquired taste. A little similar to Dots. I would recommend if you like chewy snacks!!
ashlie H.
ashlie H.
Sacramento, CA

I'm not really sure that these are even swedish, but it makes me feel very exotic eating them over any Hersheys. It's sweet, chewy, delicious flavor. I used to be scared to eat these as a kid cause I thought they were going to be fish flavored, not the case haha. I would buy again!
Mary Alliston B.
Mary Alliston B.
Milltown, NL

Swedish fish are always a hit. The perfect gummy, that's not too chewy and not too hard. Doesn't create a sugary mess as you're eating as they are not covered in sugar, and the taste itself isn't too sweet. The perfect "neutral" candy, and these small packs are great for on the go.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Bound Brook, NJ

5/5 for being vegan. I've always been a fan and upon finding out that they don't contain gelatin, I was able to eat them after going vegan. They're a great alternative to fatty candies. I buy it in bulk every so often and eat them at movies and other places where the markup is high
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN

I had Swedish Fish for the first time a couple years ago and fell instantly in love. I have a major sweet tooth and have no idea how I spent 25 years not having these before. They are cheap at Walmart and amazing. I do not even know what flavor they are but the red ones are great.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Centralia, WA

I've always seen these but never really had an interest to buy them until recently my son wanted them. I didn't think he'd like them but he loved them. I tasted them for the first time and they're not bad at all. Very good flavor to them. Affordable and definitely will repurchase.
Erin N.
Erin N.

Swedish fish is by far my absolute favorite candy ever. I really do recommend this one pound bag if you like Swedish Fish, they are mini sized, but based on the amount that I eat it is worth every penny! I buy these at my local grocery stores and I definitely recommend to anybody.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV

Swedish fish are a low cost, great value treat. I love the flavor and the chewiness! These give me a nostalgic feeling. It reminds me of being at the baseball field as a kid. It's great memories. I don't eat them as often as I used to when I was younger. But definitely recommend.
annalisa n.
annalisa n.

I love candy. These little fish are delicious. I know they come in some other flavors but the original red is my personal favorite. Only down side of these sweets is that they tend to stick in my teeth and make me feel like I need to see a dentist for professional teeth cleaning.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now