BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Renee H.
Hartstown, PA
Swedish Fish are always good! They are a great little munchie! They are great for road trips! I used to get them at the local candy store when I was growing up! Remember penny candy! They cost a little more then that nowadays, but not much more, still reasonable!
Linsey G.
Literally my favorite candy ever. To me personally it has just a slight cherry flavor, nothing powerful. It is soft and chewy but it does get stuck to your teeth when chewing. It is a simple somewhat plain candy. It so addicting. I purchase these all of the time!
kimber k.
Savannah, GA
A classic favorite you have to try once to love. The sweet subtle flavor is like nothing else you've ever had. We always buy them to keep in the candy drawer at our house. I would always recommend them to whoever asks. Once you try them you'll be a life long fan!
Kerry B.
Gainesville, GA
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. I love that they're fruity and gummy candies. I buy these pretty much everywhere. You get a lot for what you pay for; they're affordable. I've introduced many friends and family to Swedish Fish and everyone loves them.
Aleeza K.
Gainesville, FL
These incredibly sweet gummy candies are great for a sweet tooth. They have a sweet, slightly fruity flavor, and can be found at most grocery stores and movie theaters. They can get very sticky if left in hot temperatures, so it's important not to leave them out.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
I have always loved Swedish fish. Delicious first of all. When I started training for a half marathon I found out something else that made me love them more. I can treat myself within reason even when carb loading, because these have a surprising amount of carbs!
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies of all time. They are available at almost all convenience and grocery stores. They are a good value and a great cherry flavor that is easily recognizable. I would definitely recommend trying these if you haven't before.
alissa r.
The only brand of swedish fish I will eat. They are the right amount of chewy and they taste really sweet and juicy. I get these from anywhere really. Extremely affordable and will always continue to get these. Everyone I know prefers these over cheap knockoffs.
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, OK
Swedish fish have been a lifelong favorite sweet, that I don;t think I will EVER get sick of. They are perfectly sweet, but not overly sweet or sour like other gummy candies. All varieties are great, but the original sized little fish are the best in my opinion!
Hannah B.
I've tried these candies quite a few times, and I've seen them everywhere. The flavor of the fish reminds me of a lightened up artifical cherry. On the other hand, I found the candies very chewy and prone to getting stuck in your molars, which can be a nuisance.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?