Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

I tried these for the first time a few months ago. They are so good! It's like a sweet fruit punch in gummy form, and it's not that kind of candy that burns your throat from being too sweet. I love that they are soft and don't get stuck in my teeth. Great movie snack for after popcorn!
Emma T.
Emma T.

Is it possible to love a candy as much as I love Swedish Fish?

(hint: the answer is NO)

Despite the old labeling advertising "fat free", and the tacky colors, Swedish Fish are still my favorite. The bright red hue, the chewy stretch that's so much better than other gummy candies. Yum.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Oh Swedish Fish are the one candy that takes me back to being a kid, this is one of the first candies that I tried when I was a kid and every time I eat some it just takes me back to the first time I tried candy. I love these the flavor is awesome!!! I would recommend these to anyone.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.

Oh my god my dentist Patrick hates me because I cannot stop eating these little fishies. Oh they are always a favorite but when I was pregnant I recently forgot how much I loved them. And now I can't stop eating them. I love the party size. It's cheap but oh my god those Lil fishies❤❤
Donna P H.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY

I love eating Swedish Fish since I have been a kid. They tate awesome to e.  I even raised my children to eat them. From 1 generation to another it never seems to change. And always affordable. You should try them. You will be glad you did. It's a go to candy in my household.
Andree H.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA

My favorite candy of all time! This is my favorite movie theatre candy. An oldie, but a goodie. Love the firm but chewy texture. The flavor is delicious, not sure what the actual flavor is. Being that this mysterious classic is my favorite there will be many repurchases in the future.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL

I am obsessed with Swedish fish. I regularly buy this bag from Walmart when I go grocery shopping. To me there is no greater candy out there. This is my bias and I have gotten it with many birthday and Christmas presents because everyone knows when gifting me this they can't go wrong.
Ana H.
Ana H.

These packs are amazing for children, on the go, in the car, or at home near the computer to snack while you work (or shop online). The perfect amount of sweetness for any age and are not too chewy. I eat these all the time and would definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Watsontown, PA

I would eat these things all day long if I could they are so good I love these. Even if you buy an off brand of these the flavor if magnificent. They are a beautiful bright red that is so pleasing to look at. These will always be by favorite gummy candy. I am in love with this candy.
April B.
April B.
Livermore Falls, ME

This is my childhood favorite it reminds me of when I was a kid I get this at wal mart and rite aid the big bags as My kids love this so much better than any other ones it has that one of a kind taste that everyone will love. I get this as a gift for my husband. as he loves them too.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?