BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Natasha B.
Bowling Green
This is my go to candy that I don’t feel quality about. People always give these to me with gifts since it’s my fav. I can eat the whole bag without realizing it, they don’t have a real sugary feel so it’s not heavy on your stomach.
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
It had been a long while since I'd eaten Swedish Fish, but I got a huge bag at my local Walmart recently and have been giving them out as treats to my Sunday School class kiddos. They LOVE them, and of course I always sneak a couple too, and I can't believe how soft they stay in the resealable container! I've had them several months and not only has the bag seemed BOTTOMLESS (they seem like they're going to last forever!) but the fishies are still so soft! Definitely recommend!
Jordan G.
Wausau, WI
I find that Swedish Fish are a great way to help me fuel during my long runs! Not only are they EVERYWHERE, but they are much more affordable than those "gels", and extremely portable. They are easily chewed and a great way to get some extra energy when running. (On my long runs, I also "reward" myself by indulging in a fish every mile!) Swedish Fish
K-ⅅUℬ W.
It’s weird because I am the only one in my family that love Swedish fish but they are amazing. I love the chewy ness of them and the taste is great too. The value is so not expensive and I would definitely recommend this product.
Heather M.
Windermere
I love the intense cherry flavor of Swedish Fish! I never understand the texture, but when you're eating them as fast as I tend to, texture is only a mild concern. My only complaint is that they get stuck too well in my teeth!
Junasia L.
Review for: Assorted
THIS IS WORTH THE BUY!!! when i seen this bad i was so excited because there was so many in the bag for only a dollar!!  Swedish fish has been my favorite for awhile and i still have some in my home today . I will be repurchasing when i run out and i will defiantly purchase it from here again.
Ashley K.
Wetumpka, AL
Review for: Bag
I dont have much to say about swedish fish but only that they taste amazing. I mostly like chocolate but when its a more fruity flavor these are what I like.  I can't describe the taste but they are so good!!
Charity G.
Review for: Bag
These have been my favorite candy since I was a little girl. These are amazing for any time and occasion, they will always hit the spot. You can get them anywhere and all my family loves them. We buy the big bags.
Olivia D.
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH!!! I think they’re he best candy ever. I also love this convenient resealable bag that they come in. The 1 pound bag is actually worth it instead of buying the small packs over and over again.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Review for: Bag
This will be a big hit!!! And I love that they are gluten free for my cousin's daughter. She is usually left out due to gluten issues and has to bring her own food to parties (a 6 yr old) so I love that I can have these treats there as part of the GF options for the little one.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?