Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
I love these little gems of yumminess. My only issues is that they can sometimes be a bit too sticky and get stuck in my teeth, but they taste too good to stop eating. I've been a huge fan of these since I was a teenager, and they are still one of my favorite candies for the movies or on flights. The fruit flavor is not too sweet, it's just a lovely flavor. And I kind of love how the outside is a little bit tougher than the inside.
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
Oh these are so good! These are a soft and chewy candy, a little like gummy worms but less springy, if that makes sense. They don't really melt or dissolve on their own in your mouth, but when they are chewed they easily break down. The flavor is a really nice, very sweet cherry flavor. They feel dry and are a matte red color. I love Swedish Fish, and will continue to purchase them when I need a sweet, fruity snack!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Salem, OH
My favorite snack I eat every night. Sometimes I share but I love these little fish. I could sit and eat the bag in one day they r that good. I've been eating these for over 20yrs and don't think I'll ever stop. I buy the smaller bags for stocking stuffers or tie them into gifts. I wish they sent free sample bags to me that would be a dream come true !!! I just can't get enough of these little red bites of joy.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I remember I first tried these because my mom had bought them while she out at a speciality candy shop. She loved these as a kid and wanted me to share in her memories and of course being her disgusted, I was immediate in love with these cute little fishy gummies. They are the perfect candy to snack on during a movie and popcorn, because they're a bit on the sweet side. I highly recommend these in moderation!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
These are very prone to get stuck in your teeth so be careful if you have braces or newly done fillings. These have such a unique flavor, it's almost like a red sour patch kid without the sour sugar on the outside. These were one of my favorite candies when I was a kid, and I still love them now! You also can get these for a bargain at Walmart, in those bins with the 69 cent candies or the 99 cent candies!
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Rogue River, Or
Swedish Fish make me have memories of my Great Grandma! When I was little she would come to where I lived and go to Sears to the candy counter and get 2 lbs. Of Swedish fish. Then when Sears removed the counter it was hard to find them. It is great to be able to buy them and tell my kids who love them they are like their Great Grandma, because she loved them too! Thanks for bringing back memories!
DONNA HEFNER M.
DONNA HEFNER M.
Madison, OH
FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE chewy candy!!! I first tried Swedish Fish about 5 years ago when my daughter bought some for a movie. I thought they were ok. As the years progressed, I started eating more of hers and then began buying my own. Now I buy them several times a month (unless it's the really big bag) and they flew by licorice as my fav! (I also liked the variety colors they do sometimes)
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Me and my kids we love these every time you go to the movies you get like five packs is always a pack in my house you know they just absolutely delicious the packaging is good deleting I wish that they had was a sip lock on the big bags because usually I have to take them out of the packaging and put them into a Ziploc unless they would get hurt besides that they're great and they're cheap
Audra T.
Audra T.
Now that I have braces there isn't a lot of candy I can still eat that I used to love. So I was so upset when my mom brought home some Swedish fish because I loved them and thought I couldn't eat them. But lo and behold they weren't sticky at all! I'd forgotten how Chewy but not sticky they were, perfect for people with braces! They taste amazing and to top it of the mold is just so cute!
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
If I could give Swedish Fish 1 million stars are definitely with Swedish fish is my all-time favorite and I don't know how to describe the delicious flavor they have their these red gummy candies but they're not like the gummy candy like that sticks to your teeth and they're just have like a classic clear I don't know how to explain that red feels like it's an actual flavor it's amazing
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?