Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Marinna R.
Marinna R.
Santa Clara, CA

There really is no other flavor out there that is the same or identical to Swedish Fish. Definitely will give you a sugar rush because they are practically all sugar... And, especially if you binge eat these which I have a bad habit of doing (I can't eat just one!), so be mindful of how much sugar you are consuming. Apparently there is another flavor that is more salty and like black licorice and this kind is actually wildly popular in Sweden. Have to try it and compare!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL

This is something I get for my kids once in a while when they want something different for candy. I have had them a few times too. I like the flavor but they're a bit chewy and can tire your teeth if you eat enough of them lol. I recommend them if you like chewy and sweet candies. They have a nice cherry flavor and most kids love them cause they're cute little fishies. They're like tummies but not as soft or squishy, like I said they're tougher to chew.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Vancouver, WA

These are yummy. I buy them because they are my mom's favorite and my kids like them too. An all around crowd pleaser. They aren't what I would consider, "gummies" because while they are firm, they are also kind of sticky. They are very unique with a flavor that is all their own. Four stars because sometimes if they are old, they get a weird crystal or chalky type coating on the outside which isn't very appetizing. Other than that, no complaints
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Paramount, CA

Although I like chewy candies, this one just hasn't made the cut. It doesn't taste that bad, I actually can finish a bag if there's nothing better to chew on. But one thing that terrifies me and is a deal breaker - sugar content. There're 38g of sugar in 7 pieces!!! WHAAAAAAT??? It's roughly 5g per piece. Ingredient list makes it even worse: sugar, invert sugar, corn syrup,etc... so basically what you're consuming is sugar, wax and color. Yuck!
Emmy S.
Emmy S.

I really like gummy candy and these are one of my favorites one of my friends introduced me to them and they're just like a drug for me like my addiction I love them they're like sour patch kids but they're not sour that's the only thing really think that I don't like about it is that it always get stuck to my teeth but that's the only thing I don't like everything else is a hundred percent love it you can get them at Walmart not pricey at all
Mary A.
Mary A.

I recently tried these little fish at work because my co-worker bought them and shared with me, and they were addicting for some reason. I couldn't quite put my finger on what the taste resembled but it was definitely familiar and similar to something I have had in my childhood... however I also felt that the more I chewed on them the more it tasted like that of an eraser, or maybe that was just the texture? Lol either way, they were not bad!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH

I love these little gems of yumminess. My only issues is that they can sometimes be a bit too sticky and get stuck in my teeth, but they taste too good to stop eating. I've been a huge fan of these since I was a teenager, and they are still one of my favorite candies for the movies or on flights. The fruit flavor is not too sweet, it's just a lovely flavor. And I kind of love how the outside is a little bit tougher than the inside.
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO

Oh these are so good! These are a soft and chewy candy, a little like gummy worms but less springy, if that makes sense. They don't really melt or dissolve on their own in your mouth, but when they are chewed they easily break down. The flavor is a really nice, very sweet cherry flavor. They feel dry and are a matte red color. I love Swedish Fish, and will continue to purchase them when I need a sweet, fruity snack!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA

I will forever love Swedish fish. It's my moms favorite candy and they remind me of home. They are sweet and chewy and look like cute little fishes. I sometimes wish that they would come out with other flavors but then think it might be blasphemy against the Swedish Fish gods. But then again, one time I found an un-soured sour patch kid in my swedish fish bag but I will leave that up to the gods to decide upon.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Salem, OH

My favorite snack I eat every night. Sometimes I share but I love these little fish. I could sit and eat the bag in one day they r that good. I've been eating these for over 20yrs and don't think I'll ever stop. I buy the smaller bags for stocking stuffers or tie them into gifts. I wish they sent free sample bags to me that would be a dream come true !!! I just can't get enough of these little red bites of joy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now