Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Carolyn l.
Carolyn l.
North Kingstown, RI
March 29, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I love the to go cup. its perfect for the car and the beach bag. Has just the right amount of fish for a quick snack.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
A great treat when u have a sweet tooth. they get stuck in your teeth but well worth it! one of the greatest candies!
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Swedish fish is my favorite chewy candy, I can't even explain the flavor but damn it's good. And it's very affordable
Monique R.
Monique R.
Youngsville, LA
We love Swedish fish. My son gets so excited when I buy him a bag. They're chewy but soft and the flavor is so yummy.
Emily F.
Emily F.
I love these candies they are my very favorite they are chewy without being too difficult to get broken up, so tasty!
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Dover, PA
They have a favor Like no other! Perfect size and they don't get stuck in your teeth Luke other gummies do sometimes!
Amlex B.
Amlex B.
Homestead, FL
The best candyou in the world. Don't eat too much but it's hard not to . They taste great and are small- perfection!!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
March 2, 2016, 2:07 a.m.
Review for: Bag
The bag of all reds are the best! Love the texture, taste, and size. Really can't beat a bag of these during a movie!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
One of my favorite candies! Red is always the best flavor of candy, and this is like having a whole bag of just that.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
This is my go to movie snack, both at the theater and at home. They do tend to be a little hard if it is cold around.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?