Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Garland, TX

Im in love with Swedish Fish and this bag gives me an endless supply of them. Every time I run out I'm always going back to get more.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Baltimore , Md

Love the taste when they are fresh, but I often find the fish are too hard to eat and get stuck in my teeth. Gummy bears for the win!
Megan N.
Megan N.

Im in love with swedish fish but since i have braces they are a little hard to chew. very sticky but such a nice sweet flavor to them
Gabbie B.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar, Oh

Mmmmm my favorite candy!! I struggle trying to put these down. I can't just have a few!! I love the flavor and the chewiness of them.
Monique D.
Monique D.
Jamaica Plain, MA

Love these. My sister got me hooked on to these when I was younger. I could eat these all day. Totally some of my favorite candy ever
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ

These are so good. Not too sweet but totally satisfy the sweet tooth. Gum mines is perfect and I always have to grab a whole handful.
Kaleigh R.
Kaleigh R.
Seaford, Va

Swedish fish are/always have been the best candy around! ever since I was a kid I've been obsessed with these little red cherry fish!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Orlando, FL

Swedish fish are a timeless candy. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but when I do I go to the store and pick up some Swedish Fish.
Tony  M.
Tony M.

Swedish fish candies are my favorite. Everyone should go and buy some to try some. Lots of people love this candy. Great tasting N n.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Dunkirk, NY

I love Swedish Fish so much! They are sweet and delicious. You can't help but grab a handful. The original Swedish fish are the best.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now