Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sandra m.
Sandra m.

I'm not a fan of gummy candy but these are by far the best. I try to have a bag around so when my sweet tooth kicks in I can go to these!!
Chassity H.
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY

These are my ultimate favorite it has helped me through a lot of bad things such as cancer it was the only thing I could eat after surgery
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA

Love Swedish fish! It's like my childhood happiness and memories in a bag. They do get stuck in your teeth but they are just so delicious!
Tateana P.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY

I love love love Swedish fish they absolutely positively good they are one of my favorite gummy candies I always get this gummy when I can
MELISSA P.
MELISSA P.
Mount Prospect, IL

Love swedish fish. Can eat them all day. My son & niece's & nephews fight over them. Always in my home & someone always grabbing a handful
Jen C.
Jen C.
Sterling, VA

I can eat a whole bag of these. I love how chewy they are and the flavor lasts forever. They are just like chips, you can't just have one.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Far Rockaway, NY

Swedish fish have always been my favorite since childhood and I think it will remain my favorite. The Ames tasty red flavor never gets old
Salina S.
Salina S.
Conneaut, OH

Swedish fish are a long time favorite of mine. They have been around forever. I love gummy candy and the flavor of Sweedish Fish is great.
Talore B.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD

Love this candy. It tastes like cherries with a hint of some other flavor I can't explain. If you have serious cavities though, stay away!
Marycarmen M.
Marycarmen M.
Baldwin Park, CA

These are my favorite ever . I love the taste and texture I eat a bag a week at least . Five stars for these they are absolutely delicious
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?