The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,318 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
The memories lol whenever I see these I buy them I loved them as a kid they are so sweet and yummy
These are a hit in my house. Light and fruity snack is great on the go. Soft and chewy when fresh.
Best candy I love definitely on my top 5 fav candy of all time my fav and always will be so chewey
Best candy ever. They are so gummy and chewy. I love that I can find them anywhere esp at my deli.
Kids love to eat these on long car rides. Cute shape and great flavor for candy. Don't stain teeth
I love swedish fish. Very easy to eat a whole bag. Low fat candy which is great for my waistline.
This candy is a simple reminder of my childhood. It's sweet but doesn't give that sugar overload.
Great flavor. Perfect for any sweet tooth and always a choice for any road trips with my husband!
Love Swedish fish and this bag keeps them fresh. Great for a big family or to bring on a vacation
Great healthy snack. Buy the big bag to pack in more individual bags for car rides and for treats
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos