22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I remember growing up, my cousin LOVES Swedish Fish. I never really knew what they were until I tried them myself. That's why I understood why she loved them soo much. It's this sweet chewy cherry treat. Yes it does get stuck to your teeth but aren't the good candys all that way? I can never get enough of them now!
Swedish fish happens to be one of the best candies on this earth. It's sweet, but good at the same time. It's like enough of everything in one Swedish fish. Nice and gooey 😍 . I would definitely recommend it to someone who's never had them before. Very adorable , you can find them at the corner store for $1 .
I love to eat these with lucas and chamoy they taste so good.i get a plate put them inside and i add the chamoy and limon picante sause and wow they are delcious....i don't eat them alone cause the flavor is not all that great put if u prepare them like this they are yummy
I love swedish fish. I find that people either love it or hate it. It isn't too sweet and has it's own unique flavor, no other candy taste like swedish fish. It is not too sticky however it will occasionally get stuck in your teeth because of how soft it is. This is another treat that you can get for very cheap
I once tweeted at Swedish Fish that I suspected they laced these treats with drugs they were so addictive. Swedish Fish replied that I was mistaken, and they're simply full of sweet chewy deliciousness, but I'm still not so sure. Whatever the case may be, they're easily one of my favorite candies. I don't know what a serving is, but I assure you you won't eat just one.
Once you start eating these, you can't stop! They are so good and a nice treat to chew on at work. Definitely chewy but delicious! Room temp is best, chilled they get hard. I accidentally left them in my lunchbox at work and waited until they returned to room temp.
Swedish fish are just like fruit snacks. They also have them in assorted flavors. The only thing I don't really like about them is, they get stuck in your teeth easily. But that's kind of expected when eating a chewy candy.
Seriously Swedish fish are the bomb dot com. If there was a candy that you could compare to crack while hustling out on the corner I would be big poppa and I would only sling the Swedish fish.
Caution: Extremely addicting! :) I like to keep the big bag around to grab a little handful on the go. It easily seals so it doesn't go stale... not that I keep them long enough to go stale anyways! :)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos