Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Long Island City, NY

These are most definitely my favorite candy. I buy these all the time to snack on while I'm at work, they're so chewy and delicious!
Paulina H.
Paulina H.
Miami Beach, FL

Good but not great. Swedish fish don't really have a flavor except sweet. Doesn't taste anything like the Swedish candy counterpart.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO

I love to get these if when I go to the movies. They are such a unique flavor and are so soft and chewy. One of my favorite candies.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO

These are kind of an oldie but a goodie. Swedish fish are a classic. Delicious fish that are cherry flavored gummies are fun to eat.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

Mine, and my kids favorite chewy candy! Their really isn't anything like these, which i LOVE! They are auper addicting, so watch out!
Kymberly E.
Kymberly E.
Grandview, MO

This is all for the hubby. He is obsessed. So I will grab these on occasion for him at target. I despise them but hey to each is own
Lesley C.
Lesley C.
Bronx, NY

Love them! Kinda hard at first but then chewy, strongly recommend them to anyone!!! Kids adults, seniors doesn't matter made for all
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Murfreesboro, TN

This has always been my favorite candy ever. I always keep a bag of these in my fridge to put over ice cream when friends come over😊
victoria m.
victoria m.
Gardena, CA

These are probably the only non-sour gummy candies i like. the flavor is great and they aren't too overwhelmingly flavored/sweetened.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Stone Mtn, GA

Swedish fish are literally my favorite candy of all time. They have like the best gummy feeling and you can eat like 1000 at a time.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now