Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kim B.
Kim B.
Columbia, SC

I almost ashamed to admit it. But I'm addicted to Swedish Fish. I normally buy two bags each week and nibble away until they are all gone.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Fairfax, VA

These are my absolute favorite candy ! They are so good , many of my friends don't like them but I don't see why not , they are the bomb !
Julia M.
Julia M.
Grapevine, TX

A great occasional treat for a movie on date night. It's not my absolute favorite candy, but a weirdly delicious artificial-tasting treat.
Christina B.
Christina B.

I really like Swedish fish but they're not my favorite gummy candy (Sour Patch Kids are). Normally I would buy Swedish fish at the movies.
Katie S.
Katie S.

This is a candy from my childhood and it always makes me smile when I eat them. But only the red ones. The assorted colors taste like wax.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Sterling, VA

I can eat a whole bag of these. I love how chewy they are and the flavor lasts forever. They are just like chips, you can't just have one.
Janine D.
Janine D.
Ottawa, OH

My husband and I fight over the Swedish Fish no matter how big the bag is. They taste even better then you smash them flat and pull apart.
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA

All time favorite sweet treat! They are really affordable as well , I purchase them all the time at school. It is just so chewy and sweet.
melanie V.
melanie V.
Spokane, WA

My all time favorite candy. It is the perfect amount of fruity and chewy. I love Swedish fish. It is my number one choice nothing compares
Yasmine B.
Yasmine B.

Swedish Fish have to be everyone's childhood candy. Admittedly, I used to believe that these chewy masterpieces were actually from Sweden.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?