Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sherrie J.
Sherrie J.
Fort Mill, SC
This size bag is so worth it. You can share and save some. These are just sweet enough and chewy. My kids love these.
Modern Day G.
Modern Day G.
thousand oaks, California
They just remind me so much or my childhood and my dad. They hold a very special place in my hear! They are so yummy!
Leyna G.
Leyna G.
Walden, NY
Great snack on hen I'm looking for something sweet. Can't go wrong with this classic treat. Good taste and not messy!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
May 3, 2016, 12:36 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I like but don't love these. I have to be in the mood but if you love chewy cherry flavor candy, you will love these.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I love these so much. They're so soft and chewy and have an amazing flavor. These are always my favorite candy to get
Laura C.
Laura C.
Who does not like these fun candies. Not a ton of flavor but still like them and super cheap. can find them anywhere.
Emma F.
Emma F.
I am literally in love with Swedish fish. I could eat them all day if i could. I have bought bag after bag of these .
Carolyn l.
Carolyn l.
North Kingstown, RI
March 29, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I love the to go cup. its perfect for the car and the beach bag. Has just the right amount of fish for a quick snack.
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Humble, TX
One of my favorite candies. Once I eat one, my addiction to swedish fish comes back. Never fails. So yummy and chewy.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
A great treat when u have a sweet tooth. they get stuck in your teeth but well worth it! one of the greatest candies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?