Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA

Oh boy this brings me back to my childhood chewing on the fishes. i Love the flavor and the fact it still has the same good old taSTE
Kyliegh Y.
Kyliegh Y.

These are not my favorite but every now and then I get a craving for them and I have to go get thtem there is nothing else like them!
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Milwaukee, Wi

Everyone is always fighting for the red candy, that is why swedish fish are so great! They are all red! great flavor, chewy and cute.
aaliyah w.
aaliyah w.
Vallejo, CA

Swedish fish are so amazing. I honestly think I have an addiction. I just have random craving and have to go to the store in get some
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ

These are so good. Not too sweet but totally satisfy the sweet tooth. Gum mines is perfect and I always have to grab a whole handful.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

These are the best original childhood candy I love the flavor and the texture is just right! Just as long as you don't get an old bag
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY

These are the perfect snack for the movies when you want something sweet and don't want to deal with a mess. Plus, they're delicious!
Gabbie B.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar, Oh

Mmmmm my favorite candy!! I struggle trying to put these down. I can't just have a few!! I love the flavor and the chewiness of them.
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Bensalem, PA

What a delicious, chewy treat! These are always the first to go when a bowl is put out on the dessert table. You can't have just one!
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Garland, TX

Im in love with Swedish Fish and this bag gives me an endless supply of them. Every time I run out I'm always going back to get more.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now