The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,975 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
A classic candy with a sweet raspberry taste. Soft and chewy gummy. Perfect to eat whole watching movies: )
My son loves to eat these things. He can eat a whole bag in one sitting if I'd let him. They are a favorite
I just love these. They have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. My favorite gummy candy hands down.
I always liked these as a kid, I always use to get them every morning, there flavor is good, and the value.
These little fish are so good. They have unique taste when you get them you just know that's a Swedish fish
My favorite chewy candy and it lasts a long time. It is a great size and it is very shareable. Good flavor.
People at work keep these in their candy baskets on their desks and I love sneaking them. They're so good!
Love Swedish Fish! Packed with flavor, soft and fresh!! They are a delicious and a great price at Walmart!
I love these they taste amazing to me whom ever hasn't had the chance to try these they definitely need tk
Don't understand why people love them so much! Maybe the ones I've had were bad but too chewy for my taste
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos