The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,451 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish fish! Readable bag keeps them fresh, soft and long lasting! Always juicy and chewy
The best gummys I have ever had I really love Swedish fishes since I was small great gummys !!!
Swedish fish taste really good l like that they are shaped like a fish everyone should try them
Love the flavor and texture. They never fail to be a great snack and pair well with pretzels!!!
Swedish fish are a great vegan snack. I turn to them when I'm wanting something sweet and yummy.
Love these they are a childhood classic nothing can take the place of these love love love them
pretty good but not the best. sometimes taste like plastic & the texture is a little different.
They just have a weird flavor, which makes me not like them. They seem to have a harsh texture.
Swedish fish remind me of my childhood. they have always been one of my favorite chewy candies.
A classic that is chewy and kind of cherry fruity. Affordable and can be found at the drugstore
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos