The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,333 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Chewy with great flavor! These are a childhood classic! I love to have a bag of these in my office
I swear I feel like someone is judging me every time i pick one tjese bags up all ut there my fav!
They have a good taste but stick to your teeth but for the desires you have they good . They sweet
These are a hit in my house. Light and fruity snack is great on the go. Soft and chewy when fresh.
The memories lol whenever I see these I buy them I loved them as a kid they are so sweet and yummy
I remember these snacks when I was young.My mom wouldn't let us eat snacks pro lay I eats ouch now
Love love love this candy!! We can't keep it in the house! I hit it in the biggest bag i can find.
There is actually nothing I love more than Swedish fish- tip: put them in the freezer on a hot day
When you just need a little sweetness in your life these are awesome. Can become addictive though.
This use to cost a penny in the 90s and now this cost $5. I recommend because it does tasted good.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos