22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is a childhood favorite and a favorite for many kids today. This product can be found at numerous locations and a range of prices. I don't eat it often, but the kids in my family call for it on each store run. They love the flavor and I love the affordability.
Swedish Fish are the way to go when you want sweet something to snack on, it has a great taste and unlike most candy is very affordable for the taste. Off brands don't even compete with these sweet treats. I would purchase these any time I went to the store if I could.
Review for: 6-8 Bags more...
My son and husband love these. Even when I stop at the gas-station I am asked to pick up some for them if they no-longer have any at home. I can never keep them stocked up in my house. They are affordable everywhere we go. I am asked all the time how muck and where do I get them because a lot of people like them.
I don't get sweet tooth cravings often, but when I do I love Swedish Fish. They're so good but so addicting! I like them more than other gummy snacks because Swedish Fish don't have that overpowering "gummy" flavor to them like most others. The only thing I will warn against is how awful they get stuck in teeth. Not cute.
These candies are definitely good and addictive. One of the best uses for them is to make dessert instead of the famous "dirt dessert" a good option for these is the "beach dessert" which is essentially the same as the dirt except vanilla Oreos instead of chocolate ones.
Love, love, love. So yummy, I could eat one of those giant 1lb bags all by myself. Seriously, this are the originals, often copied but none are as good as the original. They are sweet and chewy and pretty much the perfect candy.
Bought this on valentines day for my husbands tackle box themed gift!!! he loved this candy!! he said he has never had anything like it! even the texture is different! would highly recommend this
I will eat a full size bag of swedish fish in one sitting with no regrets. Only if they're red only, though. Whoever came up with the idea of the other colors and flavors, bad idea, but I'm glad they still sell bags of only red!
Swedish fish are a great snack for our house as we have a two year old who I always worry about choking on hard candies so I stretch them out so they are thinner and then he can easily chew them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos