Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Mesa, AZ
I love Swedish fish. They are sweet and easy to eat. My husband and I love to eat them with popcorn after a long day.
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Glendale, AZ
April 5, 2016, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Who doesn't love Swedish fish ?? Makes me feel like a kid again snacking on these and LOVE the snack container idea !
Ismah K.
Ismah K.
I don't understand why people hate Swedish fish. They are my guilty pleasure haha. They can get stuck to teeth though
McKenzie R.
McKenzie R.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I have only had them once and they were great but I don't see the amazement everyone has with them but they are good.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love swedish fish i have eaten and liked these since i was a kid big fan of these big bag for a great price and value
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Decatur, IL
Swedish fish are amazing! They can also be used for fun party ideas and give awayz that can go with a certain theme.
Janae E.
Janae E.
Sunset, LA
There's not other snack on the market like this treat. Great flavor! Great price! Just make sure it's a fresh bag :)
Deja E.
Deja E.
Fayetteville, AR
I've eaten one of the big bags by myself and didn't get sick or have a stomach ache, they are so good and addicting.
Beth K.
Beth K.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite candies, love the cherry flavor and the consistency of the gummies. These little guys travel well
Jenny Viviana C.
Jenny Viviana C.
Silver Spring, MD
This is a favorite candy and is gelatin free so it is also vegan! If you eat too many you'll get tired of it quickly
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?