Add a Photo
Photos (55)
italiana s.
italiana s.
North Haven, CT

These are def. addicting. I was never a fan until a friend turned me on and they are totally like potato chips - once you pop yo cannot stop
Seo H.
Seo H.

I love Swedish fish!! They are just addicting you can't just eat one fish. You need to eat them all.m which is why a king size is a must lol
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Big Stone Gap

Very, very very affordable and AMAZING candy. What else would someone ask for? Very affordable with the low prices. I usually a good spaded
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Biddeford, ME

Best candy for on the go. I love having them for long drives as well as during class. It isn't the healthiest, but a good occasional treat.
Megann M.
Megann M.

Can't ever go wrong with Swedish fish, definitely a classic. Always the same texture and flavor, cheap and always a must when I go to IKEA!
Tara N.
Tara N.

I love Swedish fish. I honestly haven't found a knock off that tastes as good. They're super popular in alcoholic drinks now.. Which rocks!
Nicole  A.
Nicole A.
Hampton , Ga

My favorite candy to eat as a child and I suelo enjoy this from time to time. I normally buy a pack of these from target when I crave them.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.

SOO good. Soo sweet. Soo perfect!!! I love swedish fish. They're affordable and soo yummy. Perfect for when you're craving something chewy!
Emilen R.
Emilen R.
Gainesville, VA

It seems like a lot of people seem to not like Swedish fish but I loveee them. They're soooo good! They're also not too sweet and are tasty
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Dansville, MI

My sister loves swedish fish and was so glad when she found out they are Kosher. I have a sensitive tooth and try not to eat gummy candies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now