The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
7th e 53rd are a classic favorite candy. Love the cherry flavor. Cute little fishies
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candies. I love the flavor and I love gummies.
Swedish fish are easy to share with others. Easy to enjoy on the go. Love the taste.
Love this taste of this candy but I hate that it gets stuck to the back of my teeth.
I used these to make candy kabobs for my kiddos Valentine's Day party. Pretty tasty.
My favorite Gummi ever, really reminds me of my dad. Love the taste and the texture!
My favorite candy on earth! I love Swedish fish so much! My little ones love it too!
I have loved this since I was a kid I love the taste of them it's like nothing else!
Such a tasty snack! The only down fall is once you have one it's impossible to stop!
My favorite candy it's so sweet and not too tough to chew. Can't get enough of them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos