Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Plain city , Oh

I love Swedish fish, and the go pack is perfect for road trips :) if you have never had them before, they are super sweet and chewy.
Dana D.
Dana D.

This is my absolute favorite go-to sweet treat! The serving size is the perfect amount for that bit of sweetness you may be craving!
victoria m.
victoria m.
Gardena, CA

These are probably the only non-sour gummy candies i like. the flavor is great and they aren't too overwhelmingly flavored/sweetened.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Ventura, CA

Some of my favorite candies ever! I don't know why but I absolutely love the texture of them. They're soft and chewy and oh so good!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Torrance, CA

These will always bring back childhood memories ,the fact that they are so big on Halloween mainly bugs Me as they are just so yummy
Alice S.
Alice S.
Brooklyn, NY

These are like crack. They're so good. Sweet and chewy, but don't hurt my teeth. I can eat a whole bag at once. Buy them. Right now.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Stone Mtn, GA

Swedish fish are literally my favorite candy of all time. They have like the best gummy feeling and you can eat like 1000 at a time.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

Mine, and my kids favorite chewy candy! Their really isn't anything like these, which i LOVE! They are auper addicting, so watch out!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA

Love these! They do get stuck in your teeth, but I love the flavor of them. Easy to eat in any weather condition as they don't melt!
Shirah S.
Shirah S.
Bronx, Ny

Of course this classic is amazing, that's why it's been around forever! Not too sweet and not too bad for you which is always great.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now