Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Haverhill, Ma

I'm a big fan of these little fish. the flavor is spot on and they aren't overly chewy. these are a comfortable kind of gummy candy.
Faith P.
Faith P.
Brooklyn, NY

This has always been a childhood favorite candy of mine. I usually get them from the convenience store down the block from my house
Terra F.
Terra F.

Swedish fish are amazing! it reminds me of times with my dad. they were his favorite. there is no other flavor like a Swedish fish.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL

The taste of Swedish fish is so unique and that's why I love it. I could eat these all day and no one would be able to stop me haha
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA

Hands down my favorite gummies ever , I love the fish shape, and taste they are so good i even out them in my sprite sometimes lol😍
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Parkville, MD

They're chewy, fruity, sweet, easy to mindlessly snack on like the indulgent lazybones I am, and they're vegan! What's not to love?
Faith E K.
Faith E K.
Maumee, OH

These bring back so many awesome memories for me from high school. A teacher used to give them our every friday for "fish fridays".
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Fremont, CA

My favorite movie candy! Doesn't stick to teeth like other chewy candy. The red ones are my all time favorite. I like the big fish!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.

Who doesn't love swedish fish? They pair with just about anything and you can keep them in your purse without fear of them melting.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA

I love Swedish fish candy, I can't help but eat the whole bag if you let me, they don't have a lot of sugar and they taste great....
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now