Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kaleigh R.
Kaleigh R.
Seaford, Va

Swedish fish are/always have been the best candy around! ever since I was a kid I've been obsessed with these little red cherry fish!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Great Bend, KS

Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummies. A friend brought over a bag yesterday and between 4 of us the bag was gone in 5 minutes.
Cassidy N.
Cassidy N.
El Reno, OK

My favorite candy of all time and I am so freaking happy that it's Vegan! I don't know what I would do without this candy in my life!
Morgan g.
Morgan g.

These are the best original childhood candy I love the flavor and the texture is just right! Just as long as you don't get an old bag
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Bend, OR

My all time favorite candy I love Swedish frosh so much. I just love the taste of them and how chewy they are they are just so yummy.
Tony  M.
Tony M.

Swedish fish candies are my favorite. Everyone should go and buy some to try some. Lots of people love this candy. Great tasting N n.
Kaleigh H.
Kaleigh H.

I use to strongly dislike Swedish fish but once I finally got to the point where I could finally appreciate them then I fell in love.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.

Swedish fish are yummy gummy treats. My biggest problem with them is that because they are gummy they easily get stuck in your teeth.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, Pa

Oh boy this brings me back to my childhood chewing on the fishes. i Love the flavor and the fact it still has the same good old taSTE
Alia T.
Alia T.
Chelsea, MA

I love em when they're a bit stale, but even the fresh ones are good. What flavor is it? cherry? fruit? who knows, but still perfect.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now