Add a Photo
Photos (55)
jessica b.
jessica b.

This is my fav go-to snack, mainly because it's fairly healthy (and also delish). I purchase the big bag at Sam's Club for the best prices.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Big Stone Gap

Very, very very affordable and AMAZING candy. What else would someone ask for? Very affordable with the low prices. I usually a good spaded
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Biddeford, ME

Best candy for on the go. I love having them for long drives as well as during class. It isn't the healthiest, but a good occasional treat.
Megann M.
Megann M.

Can't ever go wrong with Swedish fish, definitely a classic. Always the same texture and flavor, cheap and always a must when I go to IKEA!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY

A tasty and traditional candy. Any size is a treat! Enjoyable at the movies or as an after dinner snack. A great alternative to chocolates.
Nicole  A.
Nicole A.
Hampton , Ga

My favorite candy to eat as a child and I suelo enjoy this from time to time. I normally buy a pack of these from target when I crave them.
Angel J.
Angel J.
Detroit, MI

Swedish fish is bae af because its so sweet but not too sweet its the first thing i grab at the movies or netflix and chill friend version.
Ariel O.
Ariel O.
Waterville, ME

They're so good but I hate how they stick to my teeth. That doesn't meant I'm not gonna stuff my face with them when given the opportunity.
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL

Swedish fish are very delightful they have a nice flavor i used to buy them for my teacher before classes. But they do stick to your teeth.
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Dansville, MI

My sister loves swedish fish and was so glad when she found out they are Kosher. I have a sensitive tooth and try not to eat gummy candies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?