Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Mary W.
Mary W.
Coalport, PA
Not to sweet but just the right amount of sweetness. Very chewy gets stuck in my teeth but are still my favorite candy
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Yummy chewy and a classic.good nostalgic snack that reminds me of childhood.decent size and picked up from local store
veronica h.
veronica h.
One of my favorite gummies, except its a fish. The flavor is a great and always try the assorted flavor. Its the best.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
A guilty pleasure, even as an adult I still enjoy Swedish Fish. They are my go-to candy from the work vending machine.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
I love swedish fish as long as they're fresh. If old they get hard, otherwise they are soft and chewy and taste great!
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup, WA
These are delicious! If you haven't had them before, you are missing out! Get your hands on a bag as soon as possible!
Erinn F.
Erinn F.
Love these! One of my fav fruity flavored candies. I love that the fresh bags are such a soft smooth chewy yumminess!!
Rose F.
Rose F.
Etta, MS
My absolute favorite gummy candy is Swedish fishes by far! Was my favorite when I was young and still is 27 yrs later!
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
Swedish fish are a great snack when you have a sweet tooth! I love how they are chewy and like gummies. Soo delicious.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Republic, MO
Swedish Fish are the perfect candy for the movies or anywhere else! They are just the right amount of chewy and sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?