BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Elisa K.
Don't you hate getting toothaches when you try to enjoy something unnecessarily sweet? You don't have to worry about that at all with Swedish fish. They're not overly sweet gummies so they're perfect to enjoy and relax with. Highly recommend!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy… Ever. They have a unique flavor and texture and nothing else compares. They are delicious and inexpensive. They are also not too terrible and sugar or calories if you want to sweet snack.
Holly G.
Washburn, WI
Delicious and super addicting soft and chewy fish shaped candy! Not only do kids love them. But so do adults! They have a smooth feel to them and they are very soft. They are not sticky when you chew them either. Love Swedish Fish!
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are so incredible. They are chewy and incredibly sweet and leave the best after taste everrrrrrrrrrrrr... might turn your tongue red though all that artificial coloring but i don't care... I CHEW THEM UP AND EAT THEMMMMM!!!!! 😜😜😜😜😜
Marie L.
Brookville, OH
We bought a very large bag for my baby shower back a couple months ago. They went well with our baby shower theme, Dr Seuss! I would buy them again if I needed a huge bag of them since they were a good price for so many of them. I would recommend them to others if they are having a large party, people loved them!
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ
I have been eating these since I was as little girl. By far one of my favorite chewy candies. You really do get a great value. The flavor on Swedish fish doesn't compare. I normally purchase these in the grocery store or at Five Below. If you are looking for a sweet, chewy candy then this is definitely a must buy!
Amanda J.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Bag more...
The best gummy candy money can buy. I've been a huge fan of this candy for my whole life. They're especially good when you let them dry out a little. I'd put them in my top 5 candies of all time.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville, NJ
These are amazing!! Once I start eating them they automatically get addicting. I don't eat them all the time but I always get the 3.5 pound bag from Sam's Club so when I want them, I have them. 💕
Christina S.
Petersburg, VA
Review for: 6-8 Bags more...
My son and husband love these. Even when I stop at the gas-station I am asked to pick up some for them if they no-longer have any at home. I can never keep them stocked up in my house. They are affordable everywhere we go. I am asked all the time how muck and where do I get them because a lot of people like them.
Jasmynn H.
Caseyville, IL
Swedish Fish are the way to go when you want sweet something to snack on, it has a great taste and unlike most candy is very affordable for the taste. Off brands don't even compete with these sweet treats. I would purchase these any time I went to the store if I could.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?