The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,384 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite candy of all time. The perfect flavor. The perfect texture. I could eat the whole bag!
When you just need a little sweetness in your life these are awesome. Can become addictive though.
I remember hating these when I was younger, but they are so good! I like the chewiness and flavor.
Swedish candy makes me remember my childhood so good love the chewy candy and the taste is so good
I remember these snacks when I was young.My mom wouldn't let us eat snacks pro lay I eats ouch now
Kids love to eat these on long car rides. Cute shape and great flavor for candy. Don't stain teeth
The memories lol whenever I see these I buy them I loved them as a kid they are so sweet and yummy
Great flavor. Perfect for any sweet tooth and always a choice for any road trips with my husband!
I can't keep Swedish fish on my desk at work. Everyone eats them. The flavor and taste are great.
Great healthy snack. Buy the big bag to pack in more individual bags for car rides and for treats
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos