Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lesley C.
Lesley C.
Bronx, NY

Love them! Kinda hard at first but then chewy, strongly recommend them to anyone!!! Kids adults, seniors doesn't matter made for all
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Fall River, MA

I have always loved Swedish fish and they have never changed over the years. It's a fun reward for me and the kids after a busy day!
victoria m.
victoria m.
Gardena, CA

These are probably the only non-sour gummy candies i like. the flavor is great and they aren't too overwhelmingly flavored/sweetened.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA

Love these! They do get stuck in your teeth, but I love the flavor of them. Easy to eat in any weather condition as they don't melt!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Torrance, CA

These will always bring back childhood memories ,the fact that they are so big on Halloween mainly bugs Me as they are just so yummy
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Stone Mtn, GA

Swedish fish are literally my favorite candy of all time. They have like the best gummy feeling and you can eat like 1000 at a time.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Ventura, CA

Some of my favorite candies ever! I don't know why but I absolutely love the texture of them. They're soft and chewy and oh so good!
Haley W.
Haley W.

I love Swedish fish!!! These are a way better deal then buying smaller smaller ones. Used them as a treat for a under the sea party.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI

These are so yummy and addictive. I don't buy them a lot though because once I buy them I can't stop myself from eating a whole bag.
Shirah S.
Shirah S.
Bronx, Ny

Of course this classic is amazing, that's why it's been around forever! Not too sweet and not too bad for you which is always great.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now