Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

Mine, and my kids favorite chewy candy! Their really isn't anything like these, which i LOVE! They are auper addicting, so watch out!
Lesley C.
Lesley C.
Bronx, NY

Love them! Kinda hard at first but then chewy, strongly recommend them to anyone!!! Kids adults, seniors doesn't matter made for all
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Fall River, MA

I have always loved Swedish fish and they have never changed over the years. It's a fun reward for me and the kids after a busy day!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA

Love these! They do get stuck in your teeth, but I love the flavor of them. Easy to eat in any weather condition as they don't melt!
Alice S.
Alice S.
Brooklyn, NY

These are like crack. They're so good. Sweet and chewy, but don't hurt my teeth. I can eat a whole bag at once. Buy them. Right now.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Torrance, CA

These will always bring back childhood memories ,the fact that they are so big on Halloween mainly bugs Me as they are just so yummy
Oni J.
Oni J.

My favorite candy in the whole wide world. I don't know what it is about these fishies but they're gummy and yummy and gelatin free!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Plain city , Oh

I love Swedish fish, and the go pack is perfect for road trips :) if you have never had them before, they are super sweet and chewy.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Amazing flavor!!! They are soft Gummy fish and I can't just eat one. I eat these on a weekly basis. The price is great. I recommend.
Haley W.
Haley W.

I love Swedish fish!!! These are a way better deal then buying smaller smaller ones. Used them as a treat for a under the sea party.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now