The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Sweetish fish are the favorite candy when it comes to any candy. I would recommend and they are little and they are a good little treat.
My hubby and kids love these candies. I personally think they are ok. They are a little hard to chew on and the flavor isn’t that great.
Swedish fish is a classic favorite, they can get addicting when you haven't had them in awhile. Although they can get a little too sweet
This is one of my go tos as a kid and now as an adult!! I love the fruity taste and the gummy texture!!! Makes me feel like a kid again.
Love love love it! These are my favorite go to snack for movie night. Road trips. Football games. Plus they are easy to share. And yummy
They're a classic candy you cant go wrong with. Especially if you're going to the movies. Not too soft not too hard. Chewy deliciousness.
When my sister and i was little we use to go to the drugstore to buy these for a penny a piece.. we grew up loving these and still do.(:
Lifetime favorite. I have loved these candies since I was a child. I still love them they are delicious and always get stuck in my teeth.
This candy is my weekness. I can go through an entire bag in one sitting if I don't stop myself. No other taste similar to a Swedish fish
Who doesn't like Swedish Fish?? Even slightly stale after the bag got left open one too many times, they're the best gummy candy around.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos