Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lissette C.
Lissette C.

These are my all time favorite , since I was a lil girl , best gummy flavor soft and chewy. If you like gummy bears I will recommend these ☺
Michelle V.
Michelle V.

Swedish fish are gray snacks, easy to eat on the go, while watching tv, or while at work! Also can be used as a garnish for a tasty martini!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA

I love Swedish red fish. Ever since I was a young kid my mom used to buy them for me. They have always been one of my favorite candy to eat.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.

I have probably bought 4 mini bags in the last 2 days! I love, love, love Swedish fish! They are a fat free food as well, so that is a plus.
Jill L.
Jill L.
Davison, MI

I love Swedish fish! They are soft and the flavor is like no other candy I've ever had. I buy these at least once a week, if not more often.
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
Atlanta, GA

THE best candy ever! Nice flavor and chew. The original red is the best and this is a nice portion to have some now and save some for later!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

These are a classic. I love these to just snack on. I also like how now they have little bags of them, like fruit snack sized which is cool.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ

Swedish Fish are very delicious. The consistency is okay, sometimes gets stuck in my teeth. Otherwise the taste is delicious and very sweet.
Emilen R.
Emilen R.
Gainesville, VA

It seems like a lot of people seem to not like Swedish fish but I loveee them. They're soooo good! They're also not too sweet and are tasty
jessica b.
jessica b.

This is my fav go-to snack, mainly because it's fairly healthy (and also delish). I purchase the big bag at Sam's Club for the best prices.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?