The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,045 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I just love these. They have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. My favorite gummy candy hands down.
These are my favorite candy! I love them so much. So yummy! And I love them so much because they are fruity
Omgeez!! I am loving theses lil fishies!! Ive been eating them since i was a kid out of a brown paper bag;)
I love Swedish Fish! They have a uniquely sweet taste! How can you not love this delicious treat? Divine!!!
Swedish fish a childhood favorite and still a go to for me I love the gummy chewy Ness a good price as well
All time favorite sweet treat !! You can never go wrong with Swedish fish again just brush your teeth after
Hehe i love to eat these. I also use them to make little projects with the kids since they are fish shaped.
Personally I am not the biggest Swedish fish fan! But I recently just re tried these and they were alright!
This is one of my childhood favorites. I could eat these all the time. I had to cut back on my candy though
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos