Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY

I like getting big bags of these because I tend to eat a significant amount in a sitting. Very delicious and good for children as well.
Janice S.
Janice S.
Madison, WI

They're tasty. I try not to eat them too often.....delicious but not very healthy. Great red color, especially when stuck in your teeth
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

Love how they feel in my mouth and then when I chew them!!!! The taste of it when you bite it is so good!! The value of them are good!!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Powder Spgs, GA

These are absolutely amazing and the best vegan gummies! Even writing a review for them makes me want to go out and get some RIGHT NOW.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

These are good. Not licorice, but a harder gummy candy.
I really like these and recommend them as a movie snack or something like that.
alyssa c.
alyssa c.

These have been here for me my whole life. They never let me down and swim away. Forever and ever will be by my side. They are the best
Nikki S.
Nikki S.

I used to buy a dollar worth when i was younger. This used to come individually at 5 cents a piece. Its sweet and chewy oh so delicious
Nia D.
Nia D.
Washington, DC

Chewy candy is good, and Swedish Fish is very tasty. I usually get them from Walmart. They're very affordable and have a cherry flavor.
Alanna F.
Alanna F.
Orlando , FL

Actually feels like eating wax but you eat it anyway cause they're delicious. Texture and consistency is so weird but they taste great.
Anna L.
Anna L.

Swedish fish are amazing. The fish part might throw some people off but it's only shaped like fishes. They are a sweet and chewy candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now