Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Laura C.
Laura C.
Who does not like these fun candies. Not a ton of flavor but still like them and super cheap. can find them anywhere.
Emma F.
Emma F.
I am literally in love with Swedish fish. I could eat them all day if i could. I have bought bag after bag of these .
Carolyn l.
Carolyn l.
North Kingstown, RI
March 29, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I love the to go cup. its perfect for the car and the beach bag. Has just the right amount of fish for a quick snack.
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Humble, TX
One of my favorite candies. Once I eat one, my addiction to swedish fish comes back. Never fails. So yummy and chewy.
Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA
<3 <3 <3 All I can say is that these might be my favorite candies ever. I try not to buy them because I eat too many.
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Swedish fish is my favorite chewy candy, I can't even explain the flavor but damn it's good. And it's very affordable
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
March 2, 2016, 2:07 a.m.
Review for: Bag
The bag of all reds are the best! Love the texture, taste, and size. Really can't beat a bag of these during a movie!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Saginaw, MI
I have been for years and they are delicious. My kids also love these as a snack. I also love that they are fat free.
Emily F.
Emily F.
I love these candies they are my very favorite they are chewy without being too difficult to get broken up, so tasty!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
One of my favorite candies! Red is always the best flavor of candy, and this is like having a whole bag of just that.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?