Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ana T.
Ana T.

These are probably one of the few gummies I enjoy eating. I love that they are soft and chewy and don't stick to my teeth like other gummies.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA

You can't go wrong with Swedish fish the flavor is just so unique just be prepared you might eat the whole bag trying to decipher the flavor!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Strasburg, Va

I mean honestly who could go wrong with Swedish Fish? The only complaint I have is that it is impossible not to get them stuck in your teeth.
Emily C.
Emily C.

A classic, wonderfully textured, red, chewy candy in the shape of a fish. Not quite cherry or strawberry flavor, it is its own unique flavor.
Danni M.
Danni M.
Hamden, CT

Super addicting candy. Aside from the adorable fishies and great flavor. They are fat free. Alway affordable treat. Everyone needs this candy
Sueanne D.
Sueanne D.
Phillipsburg, NJ

Alright I can tolerate a few but they get too chewy sometimes. Great price and value. I tend to buy them when on a road trip or for my kids.
italiana s.
italiana s.
North Haven, CT

These are def. addicting. I was never a fan until a friend turned me on and they are totally like potato chips - once you pop yo cannot stop
sharisse f.
sharisse f.
Muncy, PA

Love Swedish fish but hate it gets stuck in my teeth so easily. If you are looking for a chewy snack that isn't that sweet I recommend these
MacKenzie G.
MacKenzie G.
Mooresville , NC

When I want some sugar, but not chocolate, these are great for a quick fix. I also don't have a huge desire to eat an entire bag at one time
Lissette C.
Lissette C.

These are my all time favorite , since I was a lil girl , best gummy flavor soft and chewy. If you like gummy bears I will recommend these ☺
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now