Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Carol S.
Carol S.
Mantua, OH
My daughter's favorite since she was little. Nice soft chewy cherry deliciousness! We always fight over the last one!
Dylan C.
Dylan C.
Swedish fish are a delicious treat! They are sweet and chewy. But not chewy in the way that gets stuck in your teeth.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
somerset, KY
I lvoe swedish fish! they are an odd candy but there is something about them that makes me unable to stop eating them
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
A great treat when u have a sweet tooth. they get stuck in your teeth but well worth it! one of the greatest candies!
Jonathon B.
Jonathon B.
Carleton, MI
My wife couldn't survive without her Swedish Fish, she eats them often and we have a bag in the cabinet at all times!
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Humble, TX
One of my favorite candies. Once I eat one, my addiction to swedish fish comes back. Never fails. So yummy and chewy.
Ceira H.
Ceira H.
May 3, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I don't like Swedish fish at all! I hate the texture & how they stick to your teeth. They just taste plasticky to me.
Adrienne C.
Adrienne C.
Duncannon, PA
I am addicted to Swedish fish. Even though they are super gummy and chewy, they still beat out any other gummy candy.
Modern Day G.
Modern Day G.
thousand oaks, California
They just remind me so much or my childhood and my dad. They hold a very special place in my hear! They are so yummy!
Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA
<3 <3 <3 All I can say is that these might be my favorite candies ever. I try not to buy them because I eat too many.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?