Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Powder Spgs, GA

These are absolutely amazing and the best vegan gummies! Even writing a review for them makes me want to go out and get some RIGHT NOW.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN

It's my secret love, but definitely not healthy at all. However, it's totally worth it every so often to treat yourself. You deserve it
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

These are good. Not licorice, but a harder gummy candy.
I really like these and recommend them as a movie snack or something like that.
Lily R.
Lily R.
Seaside, CA

I love Swedish fish, they are up there with my favorite candy's. I love the gummy texture and the fact that they look like little fish.
alyssa c.
alyssa c.

These have been here for me my whole life. They never let me down and swim away. Forever and ever will be by my side. They are the best
Alanna F.
Alanna F.
Orlando , FL

Actually feels like eating wax but you eat it anyway cause they're delicious. Texture and consistency is so weird but they taste great.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.

I used to buy a dollar worth when i was younger. This used to come individually at 5 cents a piece. Its sweet and chewy oh so delicious
Whitney W.
Whitney W.

Here are one of my favorite candies! They are super sweet and chewy! They are the perfect candy for anyone who loves that kind of candy
Anna L.
Anna L.

Swedish fish are amazing. The fish part might throw some people off but it's only shaped like fishes. They are a sweet and chewy candy.
Rita N.
Rita N.
Gays, IL

Hubby's favorite! He gets these for Christmas and birthdays and any other time we go to the store. Him and the daughter fight over them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now