Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY

These are a great snack, but the taste can get kind of old after a little while. At Walmart, a bag costs about $4 so it is a good buy!
Trish S.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv

These are one of my favorite chewing candies idk it's just something about them that I really like & you can also get them for $1 @ DG
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

These tiny little fish are the absolute best candy in the world! I always have to buy the big bags because my whole family loves them!
Tony  M.
Tony M.

Swedish fish candies are my favorite. Everyone should go and buy some to try some. Lots of people love this candy. Great tasting N n.
Kyliegh Y.
Kyliegh Y.

These are not my favorite but every now and then I get a craving for them and I have to go get thtem there is nothing else like them!
Megan N.
Megan N.

Im in love with swedish fish but since i have braces they are a little hard to chew. very sticky but such a nice sweet flavor to them
Nikkie H.
Nikkie H.

These are my go too candies when it's time for a movie at the house or at the movies since it's super expensive to go too the movies.
aaliyah w.
aaliyah w.
Vallejo, CA

Swedish fish are so amazing. I honestly think I have an addiction. I just have random craving and have to go to the store in get some
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tombstone , Az

Im in love with Swedish fish they are so yummy i could eat a hole bag but don't forget to share them so you may need a really big bag.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Milwaukee, Wi

Everyone is always fighting for the red candy, that is why swedish fish are so great! They are all red! great flavor, chewy and cute.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now