The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are great , wonderful flavor , soft and chewy , been a favorite of mine for years. I get these at the movie theater
My oldest daughter loves these candies! Every time she sees them she has to get them and she's not much of a sweet tooth person.
Swedish fish are just Yum! They are a perfect soft chew for my sweet tooth. I love their flavor when I want a quick tasty snack.
Love these chewy cherry fish! When fresh, these are a soft and yummy treat. If you like a chewy, fruity treat go get these today!
I am writing this review on behalf of my son who absolutely loves these candies so much his nana bought him the family size bag.
Favorite gummy snack of all time. They taste really good and they are easy to eat. Though, sometimes they get stuck in my teeth.
These are some of my favorite candies. Sometimes the gelatin flavor can get a little overwhelming, but otherwise they're amazing!
Once I tried Swedish fish for the first time, I got hooked on it! Chewy and delicious and great for satisfying my sugar cravings
swedish fish are always bomb. they have their own unique texture which makes them great. the fact that they're vegan is a1 too 👌
I love Swedish fish! They're an awesome snack, especially when you're traveling (at least for me) - very portable and delicious.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos