The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,979 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite snack especially to take to a movie theater. This packaging works great for all occasions
My husband's most fave candy! I love it because it's cheap & fat free! It's a must have in my home for sure.
Swedish Fish are a delicious snack great for movie night and just to grab on the go. always at a great price
Highly addicting I could eat the whole bag but then I feel sick so I have to buy tiny bags to avoid this lol
I love Swedish fish. the taste kind of like cherry. they're the best when they're still chewed and not hard.
They changed recipe not as yummy as they used to be.. Overall ok.. Used as candy favors for a birthday party
These are so yummy. My husband can eat the entire bag! I've never met a person who didn't like Swedish fish.
Great snack for the road, movies, park visit or even a kids party the aste is good the price is good as well
This is one of my favorite candies to eat. So good and delicious! It's affordable and the flavor is amazing!
We love swedish fish, especially for road trips and camping. They are susceptible to humidity so be careful!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos