Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Robin G.
Robin G.
Chilliwack, BC

Delicious and traditional, a chewy sweet treat I definitely crave. It has more texture than a traditional gummy and a flavor I love!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Oviedo, FL

Swedish fish are a timeless candy. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but when I do I go to the store and pick up some Swedish Fish.
Oni J.
Oni J.

My favorite candy in the whole wide world. I don't know what it is about these fishies but they're gummy and yummy and gelatin free!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO

I love to get these if when I go to the movies. They are such a unique flavor and are so soft and chewy. One of my favorite candies.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Plain city , Oh

I love Swedish fish, and the go pack is perfect for road trips :) if you have never had them before, they are super sweet and chewy.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO

These are kind of an oldie but a goodie. Swedish fish are a classic. Delicious fish that are cherry flavored gummies are fun to eat.
victoria m.
victoria m.
Gardena, CA

These are probably the only non-sour gummy candies i like. the flavor is great and they aren't too overwhelmingly flavored/sweetened.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA

Love these! They do get stuck in your teeth, but I love the flavor of them. Easy to eat in any weather condition as they don't melt!
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Williamsport , PA

I love Swedish fish and any lover of this candy would absolute go crazy with the big bag, also love then reseal option to keep fresh
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

Mine, and my kids favorite chewy candy! Their really isn't anything like these, which i LOVE! They are auper addicting, so watch out!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now