BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Buy on Target*
ashley s.
spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are the few candies that I can't stand to eat, I don't like the consistency while chewing them. I do however like the taste. But I only eat them on Halloween, so I can let how they feel slide.
Taryn D.
Buffalo, NY
I bought these for an office party. I was impressed with the size for the price. The only thing I would say is there were so many in the bag they got stuck together and didn't seem as fresh. A favorite snack size I was a kid I will continue to buy because they are all red and I don't have to pick out the other colors.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
am a Swedish Fish aficionado,but I prefer the original "red' fish to this assorted mix. This was my first time trying the variety mix, but the red ones have richer and fruitier flavors compared to the other colors. The pack of 12 is a great price for those who like this version, but I will stick to the traditional version.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
My favorite candy is anything chewy and fruity. Swedish Fish are no exception. They are a nice change from the normal fruity chews. They are a little harder and have a unique flavor, kinda cherry.
Wanda C.
Las Vegas, NV
Soft and chewy and always delicious, Swedish Fish is a treat that I always enjoy. The brand does an amazing job at keeping these yummy fish fresh no matter what size you may buy. I recommend the larger bag, as it last longer and has a convenient zip lock top. I'll never not snack of these red morsels of sweet fishy goodness!
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
Basic Swedish fish is amazing! I love the flavor. I've never tasted anything else like them. They are an affordable snack for sure. I'd say you get a pretty good value for the bag and the price you pay.
Charlie C.
Church Hill, TN
My favorite candy next to recees. Swedish fish are fish shaped candies that taste a bit like cherry Jell-O. They do not have the consistency of gummy worms as they hold their shape better. Also pretty cheap compared to other candies.
Rae P.
Cambridge, MA
My all time favorite candy! I only like the red though, the other flavors just taste generic. I love the resealable bags because they are perfect to just keep on hand to snack from here and there!
Audrey M.
Strongstown, PA
These candies are definitely good and addictive. One of the best uses for them is to make dessert instead of the famous "dirt dessert" a good option for these is the "beach dessert" which is essentially the same as the dirt except vanilla Oreos instead of chocolate ones.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are a great snack for our house as we have a two year old who I always worry about choking on hard candies so I stretch them out so they are thinner and then he can easily chew them.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?