Add a Photo
Photos (58)
veronica h.
veronica h.
One of my favorite gummies, except its a fish. The flavor is a great and always try the assorted flavor. Its the best.
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Lewisburg, PA
Best kind of fish out there! So sweet and hit the spot every time! Love this candy! The classic red fish are the best!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Swedish Fish are really yummy. They are the perfect gummy candy to snack on. I love the texture and I love the flavor.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Coalport, PA
Not to sweet but just the right amount of sweetness. Very chewy gets stuck in my teeth but are still my favorite candy
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Yummy chewy and a classic.good nostalgic snack that reminds me of childhood.decent size and picked up from local store
Katie T.
Katie T.
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
On of my favorites! Great taste, texture, and fun fish shape. Nothing's better than a bag of fresh, soft Swedish fish!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
I love swedish fish as long as they're fresh. If old they get hard, otherwise they are soft and chewy and taste great!
Erinn F.
Erinn F.
Love these! One of my fav fruity flavored candies. I love that the fresh bags are such a soft smooth chewy yumminess!!
Rose F.
Rose F.
Etta, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
My absolute favorite gummy candy is Swedish fishes by far! Was my favorite when I was young and still is 27 yrs later!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
YUMMM. Who doesn't love Swedish fish. But I hate when they go stale so the fact that this is resealable is a big plus.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?