Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Stockton, California

Swedish fish are so good o love them so much the taste is perfect it's not to sweet it's perfect I would recommend this to all of you.
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
Greendale, IN

They are defiantly a good snack to take to the beach. They are sweet and chewy which is a good thing for people who like chewy things.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

These tiny little fish are the absolute best candy in the world! I always have to buy the big bags because my whole family loves them!
Julia C.
Julia C.

Swedish Fish are some of my favorite candy. They're also some of my least favorite because I could easily eat an entire bag by myself.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv

These are one of my favorite chewing candies idk it's just something about them that I really like & you can also get them for $1 @ DG
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY

These are a great snack, but the taste can get kind of old after a little while. At Walmart, a bag costs about $4 so it is a good buy!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love this chewy soft candy. Swedish fish has been my favorite sonce i was little. It has and original taste not to sweet just perfect.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sterling, VA

Oh man, these are the best gummy candies out there! I even prefer them a little stale because they get a bit firmer and not so sticky.
Melody S.
Melody S.

Swedish fish are a favorite of mine! There's something about the taste that's really good. I don't eat them often but I do enjoy them.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warren, OH

Delicious little things theses are. The best part is there are not like a regular gummy texture. They have a little toughness to them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now