Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ana T.
Ana T.

These are probably one of the few gummies I enjoy eating. I love that they are soft and chewy and don't stick to my teeth like other gummies.
Randi L.
Randi L.
Kearny, NJ

LOVE SWEDISH FISH ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE SOME IF SOMEONE IS EATING THEM..CAN GET THEM ANYWHERE AND THERE A GOOD VALUE USUALLY GET THE RED ONES..
Vianny S.
Vianny S.

This is my childhood and still up to date favorite gummy candy. The flavor is so good, the consistency and well you can't go wrong with this.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX

I love these. Sometimes you need something sweet and chewy. i love that I can buy them in one serving bags. Otherwise I'd eat myself silly :)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Salem, OH

Swedish fish are the bomb! They are the best candies ever invented. If I had to choose a candy to eat the rest of my life this would be it :)
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Lawrence, KS

I have loved sweedish fish for several years and have yet to get over how much I love them. It is hard to eat just the correct serving amount
Emily C.
Emily C.

A classic, wonderfully textured, red, chewy candy in the shape of a fish. Not quite cherry or strawberry flavor, it is its own unique flavor.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

I love swedish fish. THey're addicting! They are sweet, but not too sweet. They're the perfect shape for one bite and are a pretty red color.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA

You can't go wrong with Swedish fish the flavor is just so unique just be prepared you might eat the whole bag trying to decipher the flavor!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ

MY FAVORITE! I can eat Swedish fish all the time, without getting sick. They are the perfect consistency, they are gluten free and DELICIOUS!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now