The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,982 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
The best candy ever. Keep a by in my desk at work. Can be very addictive. Have the whole office eating them.
Swedish Fish are amazing! The perfect blend of sweetness and flavor. Usually on sale at Target, great value.
This big bag is gone within a few days with my family. Everyone loves the soft chewy flavor of Swedish fish.
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. Great taste, quality, and price. I never can go wrong with Swedish Fish.
I got the freshest bag from our local IKEA store! So tasty! I love them! A+++++ I also love the purple fish!
These are so yummy i love eating them while watching movies they are so big and for a great price at walmart
Theses candies are a must have for me. They are chewy but not too chewy. They also have a nice subtle flavor
I love Swedish fish. the taste kind of like cherry. they're the best when they're still chewed and not hard.
One of my favorite snack especially to take to a movie theater. This packaging works great for all occasions
These are so yummy. My husband can eat the entire bag! I've never met a person who didn't like Swedish fish.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos