The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,882 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love the taste of these gummy fish, don't but to often but once or twice a year a good treat
Swedish fish are my favorite gummy I really love the taste it come with big and small pack .
These are my vice. I could sit and eat the whole bag (which I've done once😬, don't judge me)
Between my husband and kids I can not keep a bag of Swedish fish in my house they love them.
My favorite chewy candy!! There so yummy I can't take it!!! I can just eat and eat and eat!
I love Swedish fish and now my children do as well. These are very convenient for the kids.
One of my favorite sweet treats. Bought the biggest bag they make and they were incredible.
Swedish fish is my favorite type of gummy candy i love the taste and there just really goof
They are so chewy but not too chewy!!! I love how soft they are and they have great flavor.
My moms favorite candy and mine when I was little, kind of sick of them now but still great
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos