Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Betty F.
Betty F.
Tampa, FL

This candy got me through so many classes while working on my BA. I know it's bad, but I hated to share them with anyone in my classes.
Janice S.
Janice S.
Madison, WI

They're tasty. I try not to eat them too often.....delicious but not very healthy. Great red color, especially when stuck in your teeth
Corrine R.
Corrine R.
Hasbrouck Hts , NJ

Love my Swedish fish. I used to buy these in the stores for penny candy since I was a little girl. Satisfy a that fruity snack craving
Julia C.
Julia C.

Swedish Fish are some of my favorite candy. They're also some of my least favorite because I could easily eat an entire bag by myself.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD

Yum! This iis a favorite for the hubby and I! So good...The only thing better would be if they didn't try and stick to your teeth! lol
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love this chewy soft candy. Swedish fish has been my favorite sonce i was little. It has and original taste not to sweet just perfect.
Melody S.
Melody S.

Swedish fish are a favorite of mine! There's something about the taste that's really good. I don't eat them often but I do enjoy them.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.

Yummy candy, soft and chewy! Stay fresh for awhile if you seal the bag or put in a zip lock. Also lower calorie! Good road trip snack!
dylan h.
dylan h.
Biddeford, ME

Certainly an old child hood favorite! i love these cherry gummy fish and always have! another great snack for movie watchers , CLASSIC
sabrina a.
sabrina a.

I've always enjoyed these as a child. Now as an adult, it's only good in small doses but it still maintains the sweet sugary goodness!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now