Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lori Z.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH

Great tasty little snack for the kids or yourself when you're craving something a little sweet. Nothing tastes as good as the original.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

These are good. Not licorice, but a harder gummy candy.
I really like these and recommend them as a movie snack or something like that.
Rita N.
Rita N.
Gays, IL

Hubby's favorite! He gets these for Christmas and birthdays and any other time we go to the store. Him and the daughter fight over them
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio , TX

You just can't go wrong with a classic. These wonderful gummy fish are a great little sweet to indulge in without feeling guilty after.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA

This is one of those candies that when you want it it's really all you want. I love the flavor and texture of the original Swedish Fish
Nikki S.
Nikki S.

I used to buy a dollar worth when i was younger. This used to come individually at 5 cents a piece. Its sweet and chewy oh so delicious
Maude G.
Maude G.
Quebec, Canada

These are actually pretty good. I love them. I love the texture and the flavor. I remember when i was younger my dad used to buy these.
Shersten S.
Shersten S.

Swedish fish are absolutely delicious, and a candy that simply reminds me of my childhood. These candies are addicting-highky recommed!
Erika D.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN

It's my secret love, but definitely not healthy at all. However, it's totally worth it every so often to treat yourself. You deserve it
Lily R.
Lily R.
Seaside, CA

I love Swedish fish, they are up there with my favorite candy's. I love the gummy texture and the fact that they look like little fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now