Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Claire K.
Claire K.
I get these in order to treat myself while studying, they taste great and have a resealable pouch so they don't go bad.
Elaina E.
Elaina E.
Raleigh, NC
Swedish fish are the best things in the world! So fruity and delicious. They're shaped liked fish which kids will love.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Saint Louis, MO
These are dangerous. They come in a giant resealable bag that just sits there and wants you to eat it. Delicious though
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
Swedish Fish are great. When I had to start eating Gluten Free I was so pleased to find out that these fit my new diet!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
I feel like a little kid when I eat these. There chewy and sweet. Good snack. You can keep them in the car or ur purse.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Frankfort, IL
Love Swedish fish!!! Such a great and tasty snack! We usually buy the warehouse size bag because we enjoy them so much!
Jade G.
Jade G.
Millville, NJ
This is my all time favorite candy there are no other candies like this, It has a very chewy sweet mouth watering taste
Sunny S.
Sunny S.
These are good! Can be addicting! These are very chewy but it has a great cherry flavor! I would recommend to others :)
Irene K.
Irene K.
Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies, the taste isn't too strong and it's hard to stop eating them once you start
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Swedish Fish! They are delicious and chewy. It is hard to put the bag down once you start eating them. So yummy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?