The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,335 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish fish!! Great value and candy brand. Can be found at most grocery or convenience stores.
I love eating Swedish fish while watching movies. They are not too pricey for the amount in each bag
I have a huge sweet tooth. These fishes are so good. I love all things gummy and these hit the spot.
I like these better than gummy bears. They're so delicious. I usually get them at the movie theater.
This tastes like the red sour patch kids but I feel like this is a lot softer than the regular gummy
Pretty good snack. Tasty and chewy. Great for cake or cupcake decorating for certain themed parties.
These are super good if your looking for something gummy yet sweet. But not too sweet! It's perfect!
These are so good you'll find so many wrapper around my house in my car everywhere there my favorite
Best candy ever!!! Would recommend this to anyone that like chewy candy and something not too sweet.
My sister got me hooked on these little red fish and they are great! Chewy and have a great flavor !
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos