BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Amanda L.
I have always loved these! yeah sometimes they taste more like plastic but, you cannot go wrong with Swedish Fish. They're fat free and the perfect little snack. They stick to your teeth but its worth it.
Tabbitha E.
Perrysburg, OH
These things are so addicting!!! They taste like red sour patch kids without the sourness. I like that they are all the same flavor, who doesn't like the "red ones" of any type of candy!? Just be careful not to get older ones, they can get tough and a little harder to eat. They still taste good but I prefer the softer ones.
Crys S.
Coraopolis, PA
These are our entire famines FAVORITE agreed upon snack for car road trips and airplanes! These are the best once pines and within the first 24 hrs for me BUT hubby likes them a little stale and little hard so we all eat when we like
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC
Swedish Fish are my absolute favorite gummy candies, hands down! I really hate that got introduced to them because they're soooo addicting. It's hard to just eat three and then stop. I usually wind up scarfing an entire bag. :\
I love both the bags containing all red fish as well as the multicolored bags. For many years I loved Sour Patch Kids candies and these taste exactly the same but without the citric acid sour powder over the top. Excellent candy.
anna b.
Malden, MA
These are so good I always have them in my backpack so I can snack on them when ever I am hungry in class and also I love the taste and texture of Swedish fish which some people find weird but I like them soo much and people should rebut this again after they finish because it is well worth the price for the amount your getting in the bag.
Mallori S.
If you like gummies and cherry-ish flavors, you'll love these. They are cutely shaped like fish, hence the name and are very soft and chewy. They can get stuck in your teeth from time to time, but it's not a problem for me. You won't find anything else that tastes like these.
Amy W.
Westerville, OH
My all-time go-to favorite candy for anything at anytime. I even bought an antique gum all machine so my family can dispense Swedish fish whenever they want. We are lucky if the largest bag lasts 3 or 4 days. We just can't get enough!
Kari S.
Lake Stevens, WA
When I find these in the grocery store I'm a happy girl. I don't know why but the availability here is hit and miss. Maybe there is a Swedish Fish addict where I live and buys them all! They are very addictive and easy to eat. My favorite gummy candy when I don't feel like eating chocolate. There is nothing that tastes like these.
Pauline M.
San Rafael, CA
Love these candies! The cute little design of the fish makes it convenient to eat and fun. The taste is very good too! They don't cost much which is even better! The small packs are great for children and they are easy to eat as well!
Kirsten V.
Norfolk , VA
There is always a bag of Swedish Fish somewhere in my home. They are such a deliciously fruity candy without being overwhelming. If you're into fruit flavored candy but don't enjoy sour things, I would highly suggest Swedish Fish. In my own personal opinion, they taste similar to the red Sour Patch Kids without the sour coating!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?