Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Salem, OH

Swedish fish are the bomb! They are the best candies ever invented. If I had to choose a candy to eat the rest of my life this would be it :)
Randi L.
Randi L.
Kearny, NJ

LOVE SWEDISH FISH ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE SOME IF SOMEONE IS EATING THEM..CAN GET THEM ANYWHERE AND THERE A GOOD VALUE USUALLY GET THE RED ONES..
Sheila C.
Sheila C.
Myrtle Beach, SC

There bring me back to my childhood! The only issue with the large bag is that you may eat it all in one sitting. Any sized bag, actually. (;
Micah B.
Micah B.
Grandview, MO

Fish is not normally my go to thing to eat if I'm needing a snack, unless we're talking swedish. Gotta love them swedes and their tasty fish.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Pacific, WA

Best candy ever. i just chew on them for a little bit until it get soft to bute it because there kinda hard to bite at first. but i love them
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA

You can't go wrong with Swedish fish the flavor is just so unique just be prepared you might eat the whole bag trying to decipher the flavor!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.

One of my favorites! Love to snack on these during movie watching or TV show. They are good in price and usually easy to find in most stores.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Lawrence, KS

I have loved sweedish fish for several years and have yet to get over how much I love them. It is hard to eat just the correct serving amount
Vianny S.
Vianny S.

This is my childhood and still up to date favorite gummy candy. The flavor is so good, the consistency and well you can't go wrong with this.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Brownsville, WI

These are so chewy and gooey and the flavor is just something you can't compare to. Plus you just pop one in your mouth and it's just enough.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?