The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,947 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are delicious! They are very chewy and the fish shape makes me very fun to eat. Tastes great too!
Swedish Fish are a chewy, gummy candy and are absolutely yummy! I could eat these all the time if I wanted to!
These are gross to me. My husband loves them but I can't even finish one. They also get stuck in my teeth. :/
Love this. flavor, taste sweetness enjoy very much. my favorite and my kids favorite. i recommend all the way
Yummm one of my favorites from childhood I let my boys pretend to go fishing with them they love them as well
I have always loved swedish fish as long as i can remember. their my childhood favorite and till to this day.
Swedish Fish are delicious. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't enjoy Swedish fish.
Swedish fish are just a must when eating candy!! When I feel like eating gummies I reach out for these babies
Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish. Great taste and family friends treats! Bags are a good size for a road trip
I will eat Swedish Fish once in a while; they are a bit chewy for my liking. However, they are a great snack.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos