The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,318 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Gummy candies are my favorite. I can eat an entire bag and these are not too sweet and are delicious.
I absolutely love Swedish fish. I could eat them all the time. They are chewy and have a good flavor.
I like the taste and I love sharing with my brothers and how they play with them before they eat them
My children like these on the go cups. They are great for in the vehicle and for on the go elsewhere.
My all time favorite candy! I get Swedish fish whenever I can. They're so chewy and I love the flavor
Swedish Fish are my weakness. I love the texture and the lingonberry? flavor. Perfect theater candy!
My favorite candy of all time! Nice and soft but also fun to put in the freezer or add to ice cream!
These have a great taste. They are not to sweet and they do not melt in your hands. Kids love them!!
Great candy. Love the taste. We bring these to the movies. Just hate how they get stick in my teeth.
Swedish fish have a great taste and the texture is amazing.My favorite candy its cute and delicious.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos