Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Randi L.
Randi L.
Kearny, NJ

LOVE SWEDISH FISH ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE SOME IF SOMEONE IS EATING THEM..CAN GET THEM ANYWHERE AND THERE A GOOD VALUE USUALLY GET THE RED ONES..
Sana A.
Sana A.

These gummy candies are okay but I prefer the sour variety by this brand. They are too sweet and it's only one flavor so it's kind of boring.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ

MY FAVORITE! I can eat Swedish fish all the time, without getting sick. They are the perfect consistency, they are gluten free and DELICIOUS!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Pacific, WA

Best candy ever. i just chew on them for a little bit until it get soft to bute it because there kinda hard to bite at first. but i love them
Vianny S.
Vianny S.

This is my childhood and still up to date favorite gummy candy. The flavor is so good, the consistency and well you can't go wrong with this.
Sheila C.
Sheila C.
Myrtle Beach, SC

There bring me back to my childhood! The only issue with the large bag is that you may eat it all in one sitting. Any sized bag, actually. (;
Dara M.
Dara M.

I love Swedish fish since I was a little girl. It's the right amount and affordable. U can find them pretty much any where groceries are sold
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Salem, OH

Swedish fish are the bomb! They are the best candies ever invented. If I had to choose a candy to eat the rest of my life this would be it :)
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA

You can't go wrong with Swedish fish the flavor is just so unique just be prepared you might eat the whole bag trying to decipher the flavor!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.

One of my favorites! Love to snack on these during movie watching or TV show. They are good in price and usually easy to find in most stores.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?