Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Love love love this candy! my absolute favorite candy! always my go to candy! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Frankfort, IL
Love Swedish fish!!! Such a great and tasty snack! We usually buy the warehouse size bag because we enjoy them so much!
Alma T.
Alma T.
Phoenix, AZ
Just the best gummy candy you will have but I'd rather have chocolate although if you leave them out they will get hard
Jessice
Jessice
Rockford, IL
One of my fav snakcs. My mom also reallylikes it and they're cheap! I would recommend to anyone who likes fruity candy.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I used to be a big time fan of Swedish fish growing up because my mom when always have them around. Love my gummies!!!!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Canton, IL
There's just something about them! They have such a different taste than other gummy candy and I love the perfect chew!
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Swedish Fish! They are delicious and chewy. It is hard to put the bag down once you start eating them. So yummy!
Olga A.
Olga A.
Renton, WA
Bought some at IKEA for kids. They are harder then jelly candies and they don't stick to ur teeth as much as others do.
BJ P.
BJ P.
Prince George, VA
I am addicted to Swedish fish! They are great when you have a sweet tooth, I usually eat the whole bag when I buy them!
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
My son loves his fish! We get these because they don't make a mess! Every time we go to Walmart he needs his gummy fish
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?