Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Betty F.
Betty F.
Tampa, FL

This candy got me through so many classes while working on my BA. I know it's bad, but I hated to share them with anyone in my classes.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Whitewater, WI

These are definitely one of my favorite kinds of candy. I love the flavor of them, because they aren't too intense but still delicious!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY

I like getting big bags of these because I tend to eat a significant amount in a sitting. Very delicious and good for children as well.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID

These taste delicious, and they last forever. I don't like to eat too many in one sitting because they're kind of firm, but that's okay.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

Love how they feel in my mouth and then when I chew them!!!! The taste of it when you bite it is so good!! The value of them are good!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Grand Rapids , Mi

I great treat j often have in my purse. Love these while watching a good movie. I stick with the classic red rather than multi colored.
Anna L.
Anna L.

Swedish fish are amazing. The fish part might throw some people off but it's only shaped like fishes. They are a sweet and chewy candy.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Powder Spgs, GA

These are absolutely amazing and the best vegan gummies! Even writing a review for them makes me want to go out and get some RIGHT NOW.
Jenni D.
Jenni D.

A classic candy that I loved since I was a child. It's a great movie snack! It's also a nice sweet if you don't want to have chocolate.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX

You just can't go wrong with a classic. These wonderful gummy fish are a great little sweet to indulge in without feeling guilty after.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now