Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.

Nothing like some childhood swedish fish on a road trip or movie night. Although terribly unhealthy, these little guys are super tasty!
Kortney C.
Kortney C.

Big bag of Swedish fish is the best!! Great treat while working and the price isn't that bad! They last a long time and are super good!
Maude G.
Maude G.
Quebec, Canada

These are actually pretty good. I love them. I love the texture and the flavor. I remember when i was younger my dad used to buy these.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, Alberta

Not a fan of these Swedish fish candies. They are kinda hard and artificial flavor to it. I do however enjoy the Swedish berry candies
Nikki S.
Nikki S.

I used to buy a dollar worth when i was younger. This used to come individually at 5 cents a piece. Its sweet and chewy oh so delicious
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio , TX

You just can't go wrong with a classic. These wonderful gummy fish are a great little sweet to indulge in without feeling guilty after.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

These are good. Not licorice, but a harder gummy candy.
I really like these and recommend them as a movie snack or something like that.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Depew, NY

Love these little fish. They are the perfect size to just grab a handful and go. They are fun for everyone to eat and not overly sweet.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID

These taste delicious, and they last forever. I don't like to eat too many in one sitting because they're kind of firm, but that's okay.
Carmen c.
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL

Who does not like these this is so tasty and delicious. Use to always get this when I was younger so much fun with the fishy design :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now