Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Alanna F.
Alanna F.
Orlando , FL

Actually feels like eating wax but you eat it anyway cause they're delicious. Texture and consistency is so weird but they taste great.
Lexx K.
Lexx K.
Youngstown, OH

These aren't as chewy as they were back in the day they are a but softer as well. but when you get a fresh batch they are really yummy.
Michael C.
Michael C.
St Petersburg, FL

These are my favorite candy by far. I like a soft, but chewy gummy type of candy when I have one, and these are just the right balance.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH

A delicious classic. If you haven't had Swedish fish you are missing out. If I have a taste for something fruity this is what I go for.
Maude G.
Maude G.
Quebec, Canada

These are actually pretty good. I love them. I love the texture and the flavor. I remember when i was younger my dad used to buy these.
Kirsten  F.
Kirsten F.
Saint Charles, MO

Such a unique treat. The tangy sweetness can't be matched! I can never eat just one, or even just two, or three, they are so delicious.
Rita N.
Rita N.
Gays, IL

Hubby's favorite! He gets these for Christmas and birthdays and any other time we go to the store. Him and the daughter fight over them
Shersten S.
Shersten S.

Swedish fish are absolutely delicious, and a candy that simply reminds me of my childhood. These candies are addicting-highky recommed!
dunia a.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY

These remind me of my childhood. we get these for 5 cents . it was the best. it's not too sweet and doesn't stick to your teeth for long
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Soft and really good flavor. The mini and regular size are always good and the package is good. Maybe they need to make a sealable bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now