Add a Photo
Photos (58)
BJ P.
BJ P.
Prince George, VA
I am addicted to Swedish fish! They are great when you have a sweet tooth, I usually eat the whole bag when I buy them!
Mariana F.
Mariana F.
Moreno Valley, CA
I finished all the bag because these are really amazing even if people don't think their good their very very awesome !
Loly B.
Loly B.
Haverhill , MA
I loved them as a kid and love them now. my favorite chewy candy!! love them way more than regular gummy worms or bears
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Swedish fish. Good flavour. No gelatin!!! But I wish they didn't get so stuck to my teeth. It's worth it though!
Necee J.
Necee J.
These are good. Their not too sweet for people that can't take it. Their soft and chewy. You can get a big bag for low.
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
A great reward a offer my daughter when potty training. She love them. Doesn't make her to hyper or is it a messy treat.
jolie a.
jolie a.
Swedish fish is the best fishes i taste and sweeted and yummyiest lol it is so good i love them they are one my of favs
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Scranton, AR
May 1, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love swedish fish and eat them all the time!! They taste great and are very affordable, so I eat them whenever I can.
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I love Swedish fish! Perfect choice and an enjoyable snack throughout large crowds. I have loved these since childhood.
Claire K.
Claire K.
I get these in order to treat myself while studying, they taste great and have a resealable pouch so they don't go bad.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?