The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I get this @ 5 below of 5$ super worth the money! I'm such a candy person!! Best deal 😍
I have always loved this candy since I was a little kid. I will continue to buy these !
Everybody loves Swedish Fish! I buy the huge back and I can eat the whole thing myself!
Great gummy candy, always look forward to eating them. a must have snack when studying.
My favorite treat. Can't have sweets but once in a while I love these. I am like a kid.
Swedish fist are a great tasting gummy candy .i enjoy eating them with dove chocolate .
I love Swedish fish! They are sweet and fruity, once I start eating them, I can't stop!
Such a classic and great treat. Small and delicious and can be found almost any where !
My daughter loves Swedish fish I think all little kids do so of course I recommend this
Always a favorite. No surprises, always tastes great and it's easy for my kids to eat v
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos