Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

Sometime I get bags where the fish are just too hard, as if they're stale. But when I get a bag where they aren't too hard I enjoy them.
Love these! Been eating these for years. They're my go to gummy snack! They have good taste but not too much to wear it's over powering.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Wheeling, WV

Best fish around.  Who does not like a good soft cherry fish.  We can't go wrong with this as a snack that everyone loves.
Kaitlea T.
Kaitlea T.

This is one of my favorite fruit-flavored candies. Sometimes they can get stuck in my teeth pretty bad, which I don't really appreciate.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

This is my husbands favorite type of gummy. He loves the taste and that it is not to soft and chewy that it gets stuck bad in his teeth.
TaShinah H.
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA

Always been a childhood favorite of mine. I love that no matter how long I go without them, when I want them they always taste the same.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
West Liberty, OH

SO GOOD!!! They're my fav candy that's not chocolate, kinda like fruit snacks, which are pretty good! I love eating them and buying them
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

My family lives Swedish fish. They are our favorite. The flavor is very unique. They are perfect to give as little rewards for the kids.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA

I could eat Swedish fish everyday all day long. They are a little bit of a hard chewy candy. The flavor is good and they are affordable.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Chicago

I bring these into the office and they are always a hit. They don't even last two hours in the candy dish! Everybody loves Swedish Fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now