BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Samantha M.
These will pull out a filling. They're so chewy so get them as fresh as possible. Such a good treat but so sweet. So only a couple is fine. Floss and brush well after or you'll get cavities. Great for the movies to alternate wth popcorn.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
I go crazy for Swedish fish! I could totally finish a whole bag all on my own. They have a wonderfully sweet flavor, but not too sweet. They are just a very delicious treat to eat! Yummy! Buy them today!
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
At first, I wasn't impressed by these, but they're addicting. Something about them just pulls you in. They're not overly sweet. I like the consistency of these and I feel like you get a good amount in a pack.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE Swedish Fish. When I first tried them, I did not think they were going to be as good as they are. A good texture. Very chewy. It has the right amount of sweetness. A good snack to satisfy you.
Cameron S.
This is my go to driving food. I love Swedish Fish (though I have been told not to eat them because there is soy in them, I think). They don't really compare to any other candy, but they're very good.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Classic gummy candy that has a sweet delicious taste. Kids and adults cant seem to keep their hands from the bags. Can usually pick up for a low price and that also satisfies the wallet and a sweet tooth.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I buy these for my son and I we absolutely love them! And they aren't to expensive I usually grab a couple of bags of candy once a month for movie night or good behavior. I'd definitely recommend these.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Swedish Fish are AMAZING. The taste is a perfect sugary cherry that you get in no other candy. These are so addicting and I love treating myself to a bag from time to time. They can be a little waxy sometimes, but the taste is worth it.
Natalie G.
Blue island, IL
So addicting! Maybe I have no self control but j can never eat just a couple! The flavor is very unique, kind of in the very side but not lol and they don't have the plastic-y flavor many gummies have
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love these! Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy, just what I need to satisfy my sweet tooth! They do tend to get stuck in your teeth when you're eating them, but they taste great and you've gotta love the little fish shape!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?