Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.

Cute, fun to snack on. Just the right consistency of chewy and gummy! I love these in their classic flavor. Super sweet and addicting! I like to get a nice lil bag when I goto the movies! Not sticky so you can snack and not worry about your fingers being gooey! Still my number one fave!
Mario L.
Mario L.
Trenton, NJ

What a classic candy that simply never gets old. I could eat these all day and one day I actually did. What sets Sweedish Fish apart from the rest is the how no matter how much you chew the dang thing it never looses flavor. There is nothing more enjoyable enjoying your favorite gummy.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

I tried these for the first time a few months ago. They are so good! It's like a sweet fruit punch in gummy form, and it's not that kind of candy that burns your throat from being too sweet. I love that they are soft and don't get stuck in my teeth. Great movie snack for after popcorn!
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Oh Swedish Fish are the one candy that takes me back to being a kid, this is one of the first candies that I tried when I was a kid and every time I eat some it just takes me back to the first time I tried candy. I love these the flavor is awesome!!! I would recommend these to anyone.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL

I am obsessed with Swedish fish. I regularly buy this bag from Walmart when I go grocery shopping. To me there is no greater candy out there. This is my bias and I have gotten it with many birthday and Christmas presents because everyone knows when gifting me this they can't go wrong.
Emma T.
Emma T.

Is it possible to love a candy as much as I love Swedish Fish?

(hint: the answer is NO)

Despite the old labeling advertising "fat free", and the tacky colors, Swedish Fish are still my favorite. The bright red hue, the chewy stretch that's so much better than other gummy candies. Yum.
Alex O.
Alex O.
Walnutport

This is one candy that I can't get tired of. I usually buy them when they are in sale, but often regret it because of how fast I down them. I don't know of any candy like this out there. I find them unique. Chewy, but not sticky. Bring a toothpick because they do stick to your teeth!
April B.
April B.
Livermore Falls, ME

This is my childhood favorite it reminds me of when I was a kid I get this at wal mart and rite aid the big bags as My kids love this so much better than any other ones it has that one of a kind taste that everyone will love. I get this as a gift for my husband. as he loves them too.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Watsontown, PA

I would eat these things all day long if I could they are so good I love these. Even if you buy an off brand of these the flavor if magnificent. They are a beautiful bright red that is so pleasing to look at. These will always be by favorite gummy candy. I am in love with this candy.
Ana H.
Ana H.

These packs are amazing for children, on the go, in the car, or at home near the computer to snack while you work (or shop online). The perfect amount of sweetness for any age and are not too chewy. I eat these all the time and would definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now