22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I think Swedish Fish are a great gummy candy. They have such a unique flavor compared to other gummies. They are definitely a nostalgic candy as well. I would have to say their price is on par with similar products.
Never have been a fan of Swedish Fish, although when I was younger I would eat them but not often at all. The taste may just not be for me, Its a thicker candy and the after taste to me is not great. I do not ever buy and I will continue to not buy it.
These are an oldie but goody. I remember my grand father having these when I was a young boy. The taste today is still as I remember from long ago. I share the same at cherry taste of t these gummy fish with my kid.
On a day that I’m feeling down and out I rush to the store and grab a bag of Swedish fish. Awesome flavor. Very affordable. Kroger’s always has a good deal on a nice size bag of Swedish fish. Everyone should enjoy
This candy is terrible. It taste terrible. It’s not worth the money. The best way to eat this is to put it in the trash . The flavor is nasty, so not worthy. Just buy anything else. I will not be buying these again
Have been my favorite as a kid and my favorite go to candy as an adult!! Love the soft chewiness of them and love the sweetness! Great flavor for many years!!! Nothing's changed w them . Definitely will repurchase
Some people love them, some hate them. I very much dislike Swedish Fish. I think they taste gross and ate too hard. My husband loves them. At least they’re cheap! I buy them for him for Valentine’s Day every year.
I ate these literally last night and they’re sooooo good. I don’t understand how people don’t like them. The flavor is yummy but not too strong and the texture is gummy but not too sticky. I’ll definitely buy more!
These are the best candies ever! These were my dads favorite :)! Always so affordable and really great value! I love these things and always get sad when I run out of them! Everyone should be eating these bad boys!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos