Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
A good gummy candy, however I feel like the taste tends to bland out after you've had a few handfuls. If you eat your candy sparingly then this shouldn't be a problem for you. But I feel like if I eat too many, I can't taste the rich flavor anymore and it gets kind of boring.
Esther W.
Esther W.
Rochester, NH
Swedish Fish are delicious. They are sweet, but they don't have a recognizable flavor. However, they are addictive if you have a sweet tooth and a proclivity for chewy candies. Swedish Fish have their own distinct flavor, which is why I think they're so easy to get hooked on.
Jena K.
Jena K.
My favorite, favorite, favorite gummy candy in the entire world! I wish I could explain the flavor of them but it's near impossible but just know they taste amazing and are very addicting! I have been eating them since I was a kid and I will pass them on to my kiddos as well!
kathygraves
kathygraves
May 16, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
There's just something about a chewy fruity fish. I bought these at Walgreen's but they seem to be hard to find elsewhere. The price is fair but I love them so much, I would probably pay more. They are yummy chewy goodness, if you like that kind of thing. I do recommend them!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
One of my favorite candies ever. Swedish fish are gummy and chewy with a balanced flavor. Not too sweet but not blame what so ever. I've ate these since I was a kid and I still buy a bag every time I go in the dollar store. TIP: they are great with frozen yogurt or ice cream!
Libby R.
Libby R.
Feb. 1, 2016, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Bag
These are my go-to when I'm craving something sweet and gummy! Thanks to my husband for introducing me to his love of Swedish fish! I like these a lot better than the bigger bag because the jumbo bag is usually with the tiny fish and I like the bigger ones (they're gummier!)
Jeidy G.
Jeidy G.
Inglewood, CA
I received a bag for Christmas and I still have it! It's long lasting. I have gotten tired of the flavor but if I leave them there for a while and come back the flavor always ceases to amaze me ! I dislike how they get in my teeth though, but overall it's a chewy experience!
Thao N.
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
These suckers are so nice to munch on. I love eating them, but I guess not many people like them. I'm not a fan of how oily or greasy they feel when you touch them. But I do love the taste! You gotta chew them more like gummies, but they'e so good. Not too sweet, just right.
tony p.
tony p.
Fresno, CA
Personally I hate this candy not to ruin your I tension of giving this candy a try but myself I don't like them. Yeah you get a huge amount of candy per bag but they tend to get sticky after you open them. So you better eat the whole bag and deal with a hurting stomach later
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Noblesville, IN
These are so good, and are gone way too fast! It's so easy to just grab a handful and pop them in your mouth! I found a big bag of them at my local grocery store and just couldn't resist! For the amount I get for the price I paid, it was a good deal! So chewy and delicious!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?