Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, ohio

These little guys are so addictive. They are no too sweet. They are not sour. One bag offers you a lot of fish. Unlike traditional licorice you would be use to, they don't have the waxy taste. I could eat these every day because the sweetness is not overbearing. I highly recommend these.
Coco S.
Coco S.
Fargo , Nd

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? These have been one of my go-to candy craving solutions for the last 15 years at least! The only time these aren't good is when retailers don't keep their stock fresh. They get hard and stuck in your teeth and it's just no bueno. Otherwise, these are great!
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR

I love Swedish fish. The cherry taste is just unbeatable. I love the chewiness of them-- it's not too sticky. These use to harder to find and I could only find them at Ikea, but now they are available in most Walmarts or Targets. I would recommend these to anyone who likes gummy candies.
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC

This is my boyfriend's favorite candy. He likes it on all road trips vacations and probably buy as well three bags a week for it at home. He loves the fruity flavor in the size of the actual fish. He loves going to candy stores to get the different flavor Swedish fish to you by the pound
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.

Cute, fun to snack on. Just the right consistency of chewy and gummy! I love these in their classic flavor. Super sweet and addicting! I like to get a nice lil bag when I goto the movies! Not sticky so you can snack and not worry about your fingers being gooey! Still my number one fave!
Steph B.
Steph B.

Love love love Swedish fish. My dentist does not but it is a simple pleasure and reminds me of my childhood. It is addictive and I cannot only eat one. I always eat the whole bag. I can find this at BJ's and it is dangerous for me to have at work. This is a favorite among my co-workers.
Linda M.
Linda M.

How can you not love Swedish Fish. They are my absolute favorite candy. I can literally eat bags of them.

They are perfect because they are small so you can eat a little or go crazy on them when the mood strikes.

They're chewy but don't get stuck in your teeth and ... THEY'RE DELICIOUS!
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Lees Summit, MO

These little fishies are SO delicious.  I enjoy the fact that they aren't super chewy, but sticky chewy.   It's definitely my go-to snack if I am wanting something fruity and sugary.   I enjoy the back with mixed flavors, but the red is probably the best flavor they have.
Kelli N.
Kelli N.
Lynden, WA

Good snack. Great flavor. Good texture, but they do get stuck in your teeth. Good price, timeless candy, everyone loves them. And how can you go wrong with the fish shape. Everytime I go to Dollar tree I get some for me and some for my daughter, something we will always enjoy together.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

I tried these for the first time a few months ago. They are so good! It's like a sweet fruit punch in gummy form, and it's not that kind of candy that burns your throat from being too sweet. I love that they are soft and don't get stuck in my teeth. Great movie snack for after popcorn!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?