Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Denise K.
Denise K.
Prospect, OH

Swedish fish has been a favorite of mine for my entire life, the chewy gummy fish bring a smile every time I find some, they are very popular.
Alora P.
Alora P.
San Antonio, TX

These are really good and kind of adorable too lol ! the only thing I don't like is that they are really hard to chew because if my braces .:(
Karmin S.
Karmin S.

The best gummy candy ever made!!! I really like this candy and the flavor but the other colored ones are not as good as the original red ones.
Emily P.
Emily P.

The large bags are the best. The candy is smaller and more flavorful than the large Swedish fish. Can be expensive for the larger bags though.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX, TX

Swedish fish are the perfect snack for when you want something sweet but not too sweet. Swedish fish have a great balance of sweet and cherry.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Manhattan, KS

This is my FAVEORITE kind of candy , it's so addicting. Swedish fish are better then sour patch kids in my opinion. Definitely a regular buyer
serene a.
serene a.
Granada Hills, CA

My favor go to movie theater snack. they're so sticky and that's just how I like my gummy candies and they're good value for how much you get.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO

My favorite snack during fall! I like that it's only sweet no sour like many other candies are today! I like that it has a cherry like flavor.
Destiny Rose G.
Destiny Rose G.

Great movie snack. Not to sugar, soft, and taste great. I usually eat this when I'm studying, watching a movie, or just need a piece of candy.
Carol-Anne Y.
Carol-Anne Y.
El Paso, TX

One of my favorite Candies! I love SOFT chewy candy and these are just that! Nice interesting, very distinct flavor. They are very satisfying!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?