Add a Photo
Photos (55)
jesenia m.
jesenia m.

This has always been a fave candy from my childhood the flavor is good they do get stuck on my teeth but i still love to eat them anyways
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY

Try not to eat the whole bag. One of my favorite gummies, the flavor just brings you back to childhood. The bulk bag is great for snacks!
Shakeera M.
Shakeera M.
Newark, NJ

I just got this bag two days ago and I'm eating it like it's chips. Lol. Love them. Don't want to share but my son caught me eating them.
Claire M.
Claire M.

These taste amazing and even better when they are frozen. I could eat the whole 2 pound bag in one sitting because they are so addicting!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY

I love Swedish Fish. They taste great and have a firm gummie texture. Makes a great movie snack or anytime snack. Plus they are fat free.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.

It is hard to beat an old-fashioned and original Swedish Fish. The gummy texture, the cheerful coloring, their kind gummy faces. So good.
A S.
A S.
Commerce City, CO

Swedish is one of my favorite candy. Soft Chewy sweet fish shaped candy. I would say you can compare the flavor to a twizzler but better.
alice p.
alice p.
Fairfax, VA

This stuff is like crack I can never stop eating them, makes great stocking stuffers or just little extras when you're giving a cute gift
Charae H.
Charae H.

I love the resealable package. It allows me to eat as many or as few as I want without having to worry about the candy not staying fresh.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ridgeland, MS

I love swedish fish but it seems they have changed the recipe because I can't eat them like I used to because they get stuck in my teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now