Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Stockton, California

Swedish fish are so good o love them so much the taste is perfect it's not to sweet it's perfect I would recommend this to all of you.
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
Greendale, IN

They are defiantly a good snack to take to the beach. They are sweet and chewy which is a good thing for people who like chewy things.
Corrine R.
Corrine R.
Hasbrouck Hts , NJ

Love my Swedish fish. I used to buy these in the stores for penny candy since I was a little girl. Satisfy a that fruity snack craving
sabrina a.
sabrina a.

I've always enjoyed these as a child. Now as an adult, it's only good in small doses but it still maintains the sweet sugary goodness!
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

Great candy!! I bring these everywhere to share with everyone. Its a classic and everyone can enjoy them because they are peanut free.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love this chewy soft candy. Swedish fish has been my favorite sonce i was little. It has and original taste not to sweet just perfect.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sterling, VA

Oh man, these are the best gummy candies out there! I even prefer them a little stale because they get a bit firmer and not so sticky.
Julia C.
Julia C.

Swedish Fish are some of my favorite candy. They're also some of my least favorite because I could easily eat an entire bag by myself.
Raena C.
Raena C.
Rochester, NY

My favorite candy!!! It's my favorite on frozen yogurt! The flavor is fruit punch but it's so yummy and chewy and is the perfect candy
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

These tiny little fish are the absolute best candy in the world! I always have to buy the big bags because my whole family loves them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now