The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,926 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love this candy.. i grew up eating this and I'll keep eating it. great flavor, good price.
They are so great and I love their shape and of course the taste ! I was get mine from CVS .
These are my all time favorites!! They are so tasty and not too sticky! :) I just love them!
I don't like these the flavor is kinda off my taste than the gummies but they are affordable
Wow these are some old school candy. Still are bomb though!! I would love these after school
When swedish fish are fresh, they are amazing! i love taking them to the movies for a snack!
Love these candies. The type of candy that lingers in your teeth so you can taste it all day
My kids love Swedish fish! I don't mind them but I prefer the small ones verses the big ones
This candy is so good it just gets stuck to your teeth but other than that it is really good
My all time favorite candy!!! they are delicious and addictive. i could eat them a day long.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos