Add a Photo
Photos (58)
valerie k.
valerie k.
Grand Junction, CO
I love Swedish fish ..my top favorite chewy candy tate is my favorite part and the fish are cute o eat there heads first
Cass W.
Cass W.
I would sit down and eat the entire bag in one sitting if I could. These are the best, fruity, chewy candy on the planet
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
My all time favorite candy and I will always enjoy this candy. It's amazing! I love it anti an never get enough of them!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Norton, VA
May 18, 2016, 11:56 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
My kids love this candy. As an adult i think its groos, horrible texture and leaves a medicine after taste in your mouth
Mariana F.
Mariana F.
Moreno Valley, CA
I finished all the bag because these are really amazing even if people don't think their good their very very awesome !
Jessice
Jessice
Rockford, IL
One of my fav snakcs. My mom also reallylikes it and they're cheap! I would recommend to anyone who likes fruity candy.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I used to be a big time fan of Swedish fish growing up because my mom when always have them around. Love my gummies!!!!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Canton, IL
There's just something about them! They have such a different taste than other gummy candy and I love the perfect chew!
BJ P.
BJ P.
Prince George, VA
I am addicted to Swedish fish! They are great when you have a sweet tooth, I usually eat the whole bag when I buy them!
Olga A.
Olga A.
Renton, WA
Bought some at IKEA for kids. They are harder then jelly candies and they don't stick to ur teeth as much as others do.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?