The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,360 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these cute little red Swedish fish. They're so good and fun to eat. I love to go watch a movie and eat some of these little guys.
Sweet, chewy & my type candy. They hit the spot when in need of a fix. Better than twizzlers if you ask Me. I love them & so would you.
Love Swedish fish. Have been enjoying them for years. They have a very soft texture. Prefer them in assorted flavored and not just red.
I don't like Swedish fish. In my opinion they just don't have much flavor. They're a little hard, and dry. Definitely not my favorite.
These are so tasty and chewy , I love them ! Taste like strawberries, but if you dont like super chewy candy you may not like these.
A classic candy they are so yummy they are always my favorite candy they sweet n have a amazing taste they always get stolen from me
Swedish fish are always tasty. They are so simple but so incredibly good. They are small so I just keep wanting to eat more and more.
Not really a fan of gummies but these are a little harder and different. And I love the flavor although I'm not quite sure what it is
My favorite candy. My go to at the movies or in the candy isle. I love buying the 4 lbs bags and they are pretty much gone in a week.
These are hands down my favorite candy of all time. You can never go wrong. They’re my go-to candy when I feel like treating myself!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos