The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish. Great taste and family friends treats! Bags are a good size for a road trip
Swedishfish are great! They are nice and chewy and a good thing to snack on when you want a little something.
I love swedish fish! My Husband and son do as well. We use the "fishys" as a treat for my son using the potty
My favorite candy since I was a tike. Love the portable size for a great price. Will buy over and over again.
These are gross to me. My husband loves them but I can't even finish one. They also get stuck in my teeth. :/
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. They are perfect when I'm craving something tasty, delicious, and fruity.
They are really goid, but they can get stuck on your teeth sometimes. I enjoy them. Good snack at the movies.
Love this. flavor, taste sweetness enjoy very much. my favorite and my kids favorite. i recommend all the way
I have always loved swedish fish as long as i can remember. their my childhood favorite and till to this day.
My mom loves Swedish fish so I grew up eating these! I love them! They taste so good and it's a nice texture!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos