The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,979 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my favorite kind of fish...they bring me back to my childhood! I love how they are not overly sweet.
My favorite candy in the whole wide world! I could eat tons and tons and still wouldn't get tired of eating it
With Swedish fish, you cannot go wrong with the original. Flavor is delicious on its own so no need for others
Classic favorite. Sometimes they get stuck in your teeth. Refreshing taste. I love to bring them to the movies
One of my faves - it's delicious and fat free. I love this candy to munch on when I'm craving something sweet.
My family can't get enough of these. The bags are gone so fast it's crazy. Definitely a favorite for all of us
Swedish fish are good. They have a different consistency of gummi bears. They are more firm that a gummi bear.
Swedish Fish are some of the funnest candies to eat! Plus, the low fat make them a great snack for the movies!
Great classic candy. the flavor is great. my boyfriend and I love sharing a bag of these. love the consistency
Swedish Fish are a chewy, gummy candy and are absolutely yummy! I could eat these all the time if I wanted to!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos