Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ajata B.
Ajata B.

I bought the biggest bag I could find when I went snack shopping to stalk my dorm room before my parents left. I love these fish candies.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Waipahu

They're a classic candy you cant go wrong with. Especially if you're going to the movies. Not too soft not too hard. Chewy deliciousness.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Biggs, CA

I love the flavor, and the texture of these. As long as they're fresh; when the bag has been open for a while they get hard pretty quick.
Claire M.
Claire M.

These taste amazing and even better when they are frozen. I could eat the whole 2 pound bag in one sitting because they are so addicting!
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Export, PA

Perfect size to stick in my purse! Take it to wait for my kids after practice, perfect movie size, small enough to stick in a pocket too!
Amber E.
Amber E.
NORTH CAROLINA

I could literslly eat this candy all day long!!! It is sweet and che=ewy and quite possible the best candy in the worl!you have to try it
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Locust, NC

This has been a staple candy ever since I can remember!! These have always been my go to candy when I want something sweet but not sour!!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA

I live chewy, fruity candy. Swedish fish have been around for a long time. A bag of these in the break room at work do not last too long.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Girard, OH

My youngest is a Swedish fish freak. I try to have these on hand when he visits, which is almost daily! I have to admit, I love them too.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ridgeland, MS

I love swedish fish but it seems they have changed the recipe because I can't eat them like I used to because they get stuck in my teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now