Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lexx K.
Lexx K.
Youngstown, OH

These aren't as chewy as they were back in the day they are a but softer as well. but when you get a fresh batch they are really yummy.
Michael C.
Michael C.
St Petersburg, FL

These are my favorite candy by far. I like a soft, but chewy gummy type of candy when I have one, and these are just the right balance.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH

A delicious classic. If you haven't had Swedish fish you are missing out. If I have a taste for something fruity this is what I go for.
Maude G.
Maude G.
Quebec, Canada

These are actually pretty good. I love them. I love the texture and the flavor. I remember when i was younger my dad used to buy these.
Kirsten  F.
Kirsten F.
Saint Charles, MO

Such a unique treat. The tangy sweetness can't be matched! I can never eat just one, or even just two, or three, they are so delicious.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

These are good. Not licorice, but a harder gummy candy.
I really like these and recommend them as a movie snack or something like that.
Janice S.
Janice S.
Madison, WI

They're tasty. I try not to eat them too often.....delicious but not very healthy. Great red color, especially when stuck in your teeth
Paige W.
Paige W.
Alexandria, KY

These things are addicting. You can't just eat one. It's the type of candy that you get really disappointed because you ran out so fast
dunia a.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY

These remind me of my childhood. we get these for 5 cents . it was the best. it's not too sweet and doesn't stick to your teeth for long
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

Love how they feel in my mouth and then when I chew them!!!! The taste of it when you bite it is so good!! The value of them are good!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now