Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Chris D.
Chris D.
Swedish dis are my favorite gummy candy. I like to buy the big value bag. I wish grape flavor were still sold in stores.
Katelin K.
Katelin K.
Scottsdale
My favorite! If I'm ever craving something sweet for a movie or to have in my purse. This is the only candy that I crave
Kyra W.
Kyra W.
Swedish Fish are delicious and perfect for someone with a sweet tooth. This big bag is great for sharing or for parties.
Flor H.
Flor H.
Swedish fish so yummy if you don't like it how bc these an really good and the best over all like I can have this any day
Ninya G.
Ninya G.
White Hall, AR
I like Swedish fish a lot it's one of my favorite gummy snacks to eat. It's easy to chew and its flavor is really sweet.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Rock Island, IL
Sometimes I think gummy bears are too sweet, so I grab a bag of Swedish fish. They taste a little lighter. Really great.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. I really like eating them at the movies, and I tend to buy them at walmart.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
N Syracuse , NY
One of my favorite candies ever. I absolutely love swedish fish and always tend to get them whenever I go to the movies.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Love Swedish fish even if they can stick in my teeth. They are chewy and sweet and I could eat a whole bag in a sitting!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Boston, MA
Even though they taste kind of soapy and artificial, it's in the best way possible, I've always loved this candy dearly.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?