The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,930 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I grew up eating Swedish fish so every time I get them it's like reminiscing in my childhood.
I don't know what it is about Swedish fish. But their flavor is so good. I love them so much.
I just finished a bag of these I buy them all the time for my whole family they are the best!
Good candys.great flavor love the little fish shapes.an the kids love them for class parties.
One thing f my all time favs. So sweet , soft but chewy. I love sneaking these in the theater
Super tasty, perfect texture and not extremely sweet. Similar to gummy bears but way better !
We have these at our office-they are the favorite candy in the office. Classic candy, yum yum
These fruit punch tasting candies are fun. The gummies are chewy and the flavors are classic.
My #1 go to with candy. They're so good and you get so many. I go through these bags so fast
These are my vice. I could sit and eat the whole bag (which I've done once😬, don't judge me)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos