The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,360 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Best gummies out there. Great flavor, juicy, chewyness on point and best snack to pass the time. Definitely, a great choice for anyone.
One of my favorite go-to candy options! They aren't many alternatives to compete against swedish fish which makes them a unique candy.
They do have a kind of odd taste but they are a main type of very basic cherry candy. They kind of have s hard plastic texture though.
I can absolutely positively not eat just one. I'm not sure what makes them so irresistible, but they are awesome. Perfect snack anytime
Classic! Classic flavor, chewy and delicious. Can't go wrong with this awesome chewy candy. Gets stuck in you teeth of course, but yum!
these are one of those candies that you never know if you actually like them or not , they aren't too expensive but aren't my favorite
I am in love with Swedish fish. This is my go to candy, comfort food, anything you can name. You can never go wrong with Swedish fish.
Yup! Bought the big bag! Unfortunately, you have to eat them in a short amount of time. Even though the bag seals, they got hard quick.
I Love these Sweet, Chewy, little red Swedish fish! They are inexpensive and Sooo sweetly delicious I could eat these Every Single Day!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos