Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
San Diego, CA

Always delicious. Always classic. Nothing can beat opening a bag of Swedish fish and feeling nostalgic. Wish it had natural ingredients though!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? They're so good! I like the flavor of the regular red fish. I also like that they aren't too sticky and chewy.
Wendi S.
Wendi S.

There's something about Swedish fish that's really delicious! The flavor does not closely resemble any specific fruit but the flavor is fruity.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.

I like them when I don't want something sweet but still something sweet taste good sometimes I hate when I get pack &I there hard as a rock lol
Shain M.
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD

These are one of my 7 year-olds favorite candy. we can take them any where. they travel nice. I like the original better then the mixed flavor
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

These are a little different from other gummies. Swedish Fish don't have a shiny coating and have a little stretch to them when you pull them.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Washington, DC

Love these candies. Perfectly soft and chewy and great flavor. I wish they didn't stick to my teeth so much, but hey, they still are delicious
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Greeneville, TN

I like swedish fish, but not that much. Flavor and texture miss the mark for me. More of a fallback for when I cant find other gummies I like.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I'm not big on eating candy or sweets in general but I will always love Swedish fish. It's not to sweet and it's gummy enough for me to savor.
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA

I loveee Swedish Fish!! When I was younger I would go to the movie and always get a box of them. They are in my favorite chewy candies to eat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?