BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Best gummy candy ever. They are always soft and only cherry flavored. Why doesn't every gummy candy come out with all cherry gummies? My mom used to eat them all the time and she got me hooked. Love these!
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI
The original is my fat the best! I don't really like the multi flavored pack. If you're going to eat these just make sure you have floss and a toothbrush handy because they get stuck in your teeth big time.
Kathleen R.
Union, NJ
THIS IS THE BEST CANDY YOU WILL EVER HAVE. If you don't like tough textures, or don't feel like putting in a bit of jaw work to get this chewed up, then don't get it. BUT, you'll be missing out on the best candy in the world sooo you decide.
Rebecca P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love swedish fish candies! They are not overally sweet and I don't believe their is another brand that has a similar product. Has great flavor and does not leave an after taste. I will grab them every so often! I would highly recommend them!
Ashleigh B.
Plymouth , MA
One of my favorites, I love how chewy they are, but kind of crunchy on the outside. They are cute to garnish cocktails and cupcakes with too. You get a bunch in a bag, and then there's the large ones that are sold individually for 5 cents or so which are just as good. Now I want a bag...
adina s.
Richmond, TX
Swedish Fish are my guilty pleasure. I used to think they were good for me... I was wrong. I buy them by the handful at Five Below and try not to eat all of the bags at once. They remind me of my childhood and make my day just a little better.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
This are not exactly whah i would call good. not my favorite. the flavor is kinda weird. i got braces and the candy took 2 of my braces, but of course that's not their fault but mine i shouldn't be eating this kinda candy.
Emma A.
Logan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Bag more...
Who doesn't love Swedish fish! They are so yummy and it's so convenient to buy them in this huge bag because they will last forever! They are an awesome go to classic that I would gift and request to anyone.
Kira L.
Atlanta, GA
This is my mom's favorite candy so I've had it a lot growing up he has a cherry flavor and is very similar to the red sour patch kid flavor without the sour coating. I would definitely buy it to share with my mom
Hannah S.
I love Sweedish Fish! I don't buy them often, but when I do I really enjoy them. There are off-brand look alikes out there, but don't be fooled. Sweedish Fish are never hard or chalky like some of the look alikes can be. Definitely recommend!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?