Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania

I'll always be a kid at heart with the sweedish fish!! They taste great and are one of the only gummy candies I can still eat with my dentures.
Emily R.
Emily R.

I love swedish fish because they are a good sweet snack to eat when you don't want chocolate. I like that they don't have a strong cherry taste
Margaret L.
Margaret L.
Richmond, VA

I love swedish fish! They are delicious! If you like cherry flavored things then you will like these. They are gummy like i enjoy and delicious
Sam B.
Sam B.
Malverne, NY

Who doesn't like Swedish fish?! This candy tastes like childhood! I wish I had some right now! This candy will always have a place in my heart!
Christal W.
Christal W.
Colchester, CT

Recommend to try chewy kind of a unique flavor. Can be found at gas stations pharmacy, movie theaters. Way better than your typical Gummy candy
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
N Providence, RI

My son loves these for his afterschool snack. I love these too, we go through a few bags a week. Sometimes you can catch these on sale as well.
Patricia  G.
Patricia G.
East Durham, NY

If you're looking for sweet, chewy, and yummy this is the candy for you. It is my go to when I'm at the movies or having a movie night at home!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
San Diego, CA

Always delicious. Always classic. Nothing can beat opening a bag of Swedish fish and feeling nostalgic. Wish it had natural ingredients though!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? They're so good! I like the flavor of the regular red fish. I also like that they aren't too sticky and chewy.
Wendi S.
Wendi S.

There's something about Swedish fish that's really delicious! The flavor does not closely resemble any specific fruit but the flavor is fruity.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?