Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID

These taste delicious, and they last forever. I don't like to eat too many in one sitting because they're kind of firm, but that's okay.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Powder Spgs, GA

These are absolutely amazing and the best vegan gummies! Even writing a review for them makes me want to go out and get some RIGHT NOW.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, Alberta

Not a fan of these Swedish fish candies. They are kinda hard and artificial flavor to it. I do however enjoy the Swedish berry candies
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love this chewy soft candy. Swedish fish has been my favorite sonce i was little. It has and original taste not to sweet just perfect.
Celena S.
Celena S.
San Diego, CA

I love swedish fish, one of my favorite soft and chewy candies. It is great to bring on a trip and on the plane and tastes amazing. :)
Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Stockton, California

Swedish fish are so good o love them so much the taste is perfect it's not to sweet it's perfect I would recommend this to all of you.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY

These are a great snack, but the taste can get kind of old after a little while. At Walmart, a bag costs about $4 so it is a good buy!
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
Greendale, IN

They are defiantly a good snack to take to the beach. They are sweet and chewy which is a good thing for people who like chewy things.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD

Yum! This iis a favorite for the hubby and I! So good...The only thing better would be if they didn't try and stick to your teeth! lol
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sterling, VA

Oh man, these are the best gummy candies out there! I even prefer them a little stale because they get a bit firmer and not so sticky.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now