Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Tiff D.
Tiff D.
Columbus, OH

Always a classic delicious treat. These little gummy fish taste the same as they did 10 years ago. Proven delicious through and through!
Allison M.
Allison M.

Easily my favorite movie theatre snack! It's so good and is perfect for those long movies! Can't go to the theatre without buying a bag!
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX

You just can't go wrong with a classic. These wonderful gummy fish are a great little sweet to indulge in without feeling guilty after.
Janice S.
Janice S.
Madison, WI

They're tasty. I try not to eat them too often.....delicious but not very healthy. Great red color, especially when stuck in your teeth
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID

These taste delicious, and they last forever. I don't like to eat too many in one sitting because they're kind of firm, but that's okay.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH

A delicious classic. If you haven't had Swedish fish you are missing out. If I have a taste for something fruity this is what I go for.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Depew, NY

Love these little fish. They are the perfect size to just grab a handful and go. They are fun for everyone to eat and not overly sweet.
Lily R.
Lily R.
Seaside, CA

I love Swedish fish, they are up there with my favorite candy's. I love the gummy texture and the fact that they look like little fish.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.

I used to buy a dollar worth when i was younger. This used to come individually at 5 cents a piece. Its sweet and chewy oh so delicious
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

Swedish fish are good once in a while. I would not be able to eat them all the time like other candies but when I do they are delicious
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now