Add a Photo
Photos (58)
nicole r.
nicole r.
Las Vegas, NV
Swedish fish are great. Sweet and gummy. Really great flavor and not overly gummy. These are not only yummy but fun also.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Swedish fish is my all time favorite. great for the movies or to snack on during those boring lectures. love their flavor
Tara K.
Tara K.
Schnecksville, PA
Love them, it's something you really have to try for yourself and decide if you'll like it or not! Try a small pack first
Emilie M.
Emilie M.
Mayville, WI
My favorite candy. I've loved these since I was really little! I used to share them with everybody... Now, not so much. 😉
Jen S.
Jen S.
Morehead City, NC
One of my favorite candies. Nice and sweet. Chewy and will stay with you. I prefer these when I don't want something sour
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Swedish Fish are amazing! Duh. They've been around forever and they'll be around forever because they're simply the best.
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC
GRANDKIDS LOVE THIS STUFF. I CAN BUY AND THEY WILL EAT ON IT FOREVER. (2 WEEKS LOL) I BUY BECAUSE OF THE GREAT VALUE ALSO
Jill S.
Jill S.
Rockwell, NC
Hubbies family loves these things. Brings them back to older days. They often get them for each other's special occasions
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Hanksville, UT
I usually buy the assortment, I like the orange flavor the best so I like to have the option of more than just one flavor
Christa W.
Christa W.
Fillmore, NY
Love them it them all the time every one should try them. Their good any time of day or night. Their not to sweet or sour
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?