Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN

Sticky, chewy and wonderful! They have a great flavor and they have a good texture too. Not too sweet, but help with sweet tooth cravings
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Girard, OH

My youngest is a Swedish fish freak. I try to have these on hand when he visits, which is almost daily! I have to admit, I love them too.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY

Try not to eat the whole bag. One of my favorite gummies, the flavor just brings you back to childhood. The bulk bag is great for snacks!
Sophie S.
Sophie S.

It is hard to beat an old-fashioned and original Swedish Fish. The gummy texture, the cheerful coloring, their kind gummy faces. So good.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
GTA, Ontario

This is quickly becoming my favorite candy but sadly its's difficult to find in Canada! I've only seen at Wal-mart but they are so good!
Kennedy E.
Kennedy E.
Waunakee, WI

This is one of my favorite candies! I eat these so much! They taste amazing and are super chewy! If you love cherry you will love these!
McKenzie G.
McKenzie G.
Waxhaw, NC

Swedish fish are my favorite candy because they're yummy but not too sweet! They're affordable and you get a lot of fish for your price!
Melanie  A.
Melanie A.
Miami , Fl

I didn't like the taste and texture of Swedish fish, it felt too sweet and artificial. They're also expensive compared to other gummies.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Tempe, AZ

I love the texture and flavor! they are sweet with a chewy essence that doesn't get stuck to your teeth. i love this snack for the movies
Emily A.
Emily A.
Jacksonville , FL

Swedish Fish are so addictive and definitely one of my favorite candies. I will easily take down a whole box or bag in one sitting. YUM!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now