Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brandee W.
Brandee W.

Perfect for snacking at the movies especially if you are into sweeter types of candy like myself. Also great for if you have that sweet tooth:)
Hailey W.
Hailey W.

I'm not a big fan of Swedish fish it's a little to chewy for me and I don't really love cherry flavored things but it's not that bad for cherry
Caitlyn F.
Caitlyn F.
Waco, TX

I have always loved Swedish fish since I was a kid I always begged for them I'm a big gummy candy fanatic and these are some of the best around
Katie W.
Katie W.
Dalton, GA

I LOVE Swedish Fish!!! I do not understand why so many people claim they don't like them. They are deliciously flavored cherry and I love them.
Holly S.
Holly S.

Swedish Fish are on my list of favorite candy. I can't get enough of them. They are a perfect size to grab a few and go, and just so delicious.
Tiff's W.
Tiff's W.

Oh how I live the Swedish fish flavor! Perfectly soft gummy.. It's a more smooth texture not like the Jell-O type texture typical gummies have..
JURISSA F.
JURISSA F.
Goldenrod, FL

My favorite and only brand of fishys. I love it the taste of them is so good. A must have in our home will definitely recommend it to everyone.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

I've loved swedish fish since I was little! Great flavor and chewy all around a great candy! Good price also and can normally find it anywhere!
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania

I'll always be a kid at heart with the sweedish fish!! They taste great and are one of the only gummy candies I can still eat with my dentures.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Malverne, NY

Who doesn't like Swedish fish?! This candy tastes like childhood! I wish I had some right now! This candy will always have a place in my heart!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?