The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,026 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love love love these fish! One of my favorite types of candy is gummy candy and this satisfies that craving!
One of my faves - it's delicious and fat free. I love this candy to munch on when I'm craving something sweet.
My family can't get enough of these. The bags are gone so fast it's crazy. Definitely a favorite for all of us
Swedish fish are so yummy! Everyone in our house loves them! We always buy them at gas stations on road trips!
My kids and I love these mouth watering little fish! If we want something to snack on this is our go to snack!
Swedish fish are good. They have a different consistency of gummi bears. They are more firm that a gummi bear.
These are so good. They remind me of my childhood which is really fun! Love the flavor and th bite sized fish.
OMG this is favorite candy in the world!! i buy these by the pounds. There is no other candy like Swedish Fish
One of my fav candy they are so good and have a really nice juicy fruity flavor to them really recommend these
These are my favorite kind of fish...they bring me back to my childhood! I love how they are not overly sweet.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos