Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kaitlea T.
Kaitlea T.

This is one of my favorite fruit-flavored candies. Sometimes they can get stuck in my teeth pretty bad, which I don't really appreciate.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Better than I thought they would be. Sweet but not too sweet, funny but not too much that you're picking them out of your teeth foreever
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
West Liberty, OH

SO GOOD!!! They're my fav candy that's not chocolate, kinda like fruit snacks, which are pretty good! I love eating them and buying them
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM

I love Swedish fish. There an amazing treat and are actually about as healthy as you can get with gummy candy's. I seriously love these.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

My family lives Swedish fish. They are our favorite. The flavor is very unique. They are perfect to give as little rewards for the kids.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY

Chewy and yummy are how I would describe these gummies they are super and plenty come in the package. Plenty to share with your friends.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Marlborough, MA

This is one of my go tos as a kid and now as an adult!! I love the fruity taste and the gummy texture!!! Makes me feel like a kid again.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA

I could eat Swedish fish everyday all day long. They are a little bit of a hard chewy candy. The flavor is good and they are affordable.
Christina H.
Christina H.
parkville, md

I absolutely love eating these. I know they are not good for me, but they do taste good. I could go through one bag in a few minutes lol
INDIA W.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO , LA

One of my husband's favorite candy. I like the flavor. Great fat free candy. Great chewy candy everyone can enjoy that is not too sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now