The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are such a great low fat snack! I have always enjoyed Swedish Fish candy and I also enjoy the different flavors that they have.
Even tho they hurt my teeth i love this candy. Idk who introduced me to them but i love the candy.. and im just happy i csn enjoy it.
These are delicious when you can find a bag fairly fresh and when the fish aren't hard. Our favorite place to buy these were at IKEA!
Swedish fish are always tasty. They are so simple but so incredibly good. They are small so I just keep wanting to eat more and more.
I absolutely love sweedish fish. This is a very good soze for the price. They taste so good. Very hard to stop eating in one sitting.
Always a classic. Love swedish fish. They're a great snack. They're not too overbearingly sweet but they do have a weird consistency.
Love these! Definitely easy to eat, an last awhile! They are very affordable an the bag does close so they can last even longer! Yay
These are so tasty and chewy , I love them ! Taste like strawberries, but if you dont like super chewy candy you may not like these.
Growing up I hated these fishes but now as an adult you can't keep me from them and all these years to think I didn't care for them.
A classic candy they are so yummy they are always my favorite candy they sweet n have a amazing taste they always get stolen from me
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos