Add a Photo
Photos (58)
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
It's weird the taste is like cherry Robitussin yet it's so addicting like bitter sweet moments in life lol hard to explain
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Washington, DC
Great candy and this value pack actually stays fresh for the long run. Your Swedish fish will stay fresh for a long time.
Amber P.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Very great taste. Love how gummy they are. Even if im stuck with it in my teeth, it's a good treat every once in awhile !
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
I cannot get over the waxy taste these candies leave in your mouth, let alone on your fingers. They used to be delicious.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Swedish fish are amazing . I absolutely love these they taste so good. They're arnt to sweet and I bought them at walmart
Aliyah I.
Aliyah I.
Greenville, NC
Can't go wrong with a classic candy like Swedish fish. I'm 20 years old & I've loved these for as long as I can remember.
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Hanksville, UT
I usually buy the assortment, I like the orange flavor the best so I like to have the option of more than just one flavor
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, Pa
I like Swedish fish because they're well priced and have the best sweet flavor. I have bought them at Walmart and target.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Alta Loma, CA
A must have in my family pantry! My son and husband love these little fishies as snacks or to play with during play time.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Im not a fan but my nephew is a big fan of swedish fish. always get him a bag for birthdays or holidays. makes him smile.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?