The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,915 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I usually purchase the big bag at sams to keep in a jar for the kids I sneak a few in as well.
LOVE THESE IN THE MOVIES TOO. SO TASTY WHEN THEY ARE FRESH. I KEEP THEM AT HOME AT ALL TIMES!!
Not only one of my favorites, but a favorite of my entire family. Love the texture and flavor.
Love these they are so good !! Sugar free Incase of health issues ! Get at pharmacy or walmart
This is like soir patches nut netter tasting jadnt tried these is months but i love it so much
My favorite non-chocloate candy. i love these so much. love them!! So fun to eat too! so good
We all love the Swedish fish. My daughter has come home with large bags of these a few times.
It fruity fish who are awesome WHO would not want those its the perfect snack for a road trip
There are lots of cute project ideas using Swedish fish on Pinterest and the flavor is great!
If u like gummy snacks, these are for you. To me they have like a cherry taste. Give it a go.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos